blood

A Letter For Taeyeon.....

 

CHAPTER 14

TAEYEON POV

Someone got out from that room....everybody get up....that the doctor....

He clothes full with blood....what happen in there? Is yoona gonna be okay?

God please....please.....she okay right?

That doctor in rush.....

“who is patient relative? “ that doctor ask.....something happen....

“i’m her sister...what wrong doctor? My sister okay?” Jessica panic

“she lost a lot of blood from her injury....i need you to sign a few document so i can transfer blood to her”

“okay...i do anything....”

“another thing.....this hospital doesn’t have enough supply for AB blood....are your blood is AB?” that doctor ask Jessica.....

“nope....my blood is B...oh my god...what should i do?”

“my blood is AB...” i said to that doctor and everyone eyes is on me now....

“okay then..u follow that nurse for screening first” that doctor rush back to the room.....

“miss taeyeon...are u sure?” Jessica ask me.......

“i’m sure...why not”

“okay then.....u two follow her....don’t let anything happen to her...” Jessica give  the order to the two agent

“yes director....” i walk with them and the nurse....usually i don’t donate my blood cause i scared......

But now i have too...i need to save yoona........

 

NO ONE POV

In the dark room....there are one person sit on the chair....

There someone kneel on the floor.....

“how can fail that task i give u?” that chair man ask...

“someone i don’t know have been protecting her secretly...i didn’t know that” he look really afraid....

“you should know that...that not an excuse...because u fail we need another plan now...stupid” that chair man really angry....

BANG!! BANG!!

One man down on the floor.....blood is everywhere...

“ask someone to clean that up” that chair man talk to the person who standing beside him....

“what the plan sir after this...??”

“we need a new plan and we cannot fail again.....”

 

TAEYEON POV

I donate my blood to yoona and thank god now she stable but she not awake yet.....

It’s already three days since that incident.....

I visit yoona everyday...i feel guilty cause i make her like that....

I wish she get up and carry me on her back again......

I forgot about taecyeon when all this happen and he end up waiting for me....

But in this two days he been missing again....

He doesn’t answer my call or my text.....maybe he angry at me....

I in yoona room now.....i saw yuri sleeping on the couch....

Yoona broke her leg and there are a big injury at her leg...that why she lost a lot of blood....

I hope she get well soon.....i sit at chair beside yoona.....

Doctor said she okay but she doesn’t wake up maybe because the trauma she received when that accident happen.....

She will wake when she ready....i just stare at her face....there a few cut at her face but she still beautiful.....

Then her finger move...i saw it.....then she move again.....

 

a/n : i've update....

       comment guys....

      i really appreciate that......

     and i love all my readers.....