goodbye

A Letter For Taeyeon.....

 

 

JESSICA POV

I rush to hospital with sooyoung...unofficial i’m with sooyoung now....i don’t know that she actually the flower sender....

 

I thought she only have crush on me....not so serious...but i already in love with the flower sender....haha

 

I kiss her....now she beside me...i know she want to kiss more just now but yoona is important now....

 

We in hospital now...moving fast to yoona room....

 

When i enter i see yoona sit on bed smiling looking at me....

 

I quickly run to yoona and i want to sit beside her...i push yuri away....

 

Yoona surprise to see that...but she just smile again

 

“yoona...are u okay? Did it still hurt? Why only now u woke up?” i check her body then i hug her again...

 

“ah..argh...unnie it’s hurts” the hugs is too caring that make yoona hurt....

 

“sorry...are u okay now?” i let go of her....i touch her cheek...

 

“i’m okay now unnie....” i feel so much relieve now....thank god....

 

“good to hear that...”

 

“but i’m the one who not okay now...why u push me like that?” yuri suddenly said that to me....

 

“i’m sorry...are u hurt?”  i ask yuri but she ignore me....

 

“how dare u ignore your superior...” `i said to yuri...

 

“i’m sorry miss...” yuri suddenly stand straight....i laugh when i see that....

 

yoona keep looking at me....

 

“why u looking at me like that?” i ask yoona....

 

“are u kissing someone unnie? Your lipstick is not mess” this is what i don’t like about yoona....

 

She can know what u doing...she train well....

 

“no...i’m not....” i just looking other place....

 

Then yoona look at sooyoung that so quiet....

 

“soo...u don’t want to hug me?” yoona spread her arms to hug sooyoung....i move from the bed....i give space for sooyoung

 

“of course i want to hug you buddy....” sooyoung hug me tight.....

 

i see yoona smell something  at sooyoung....after sooyoung release from yoona....

 

something happen again....yoona and her skill still there.....

 

“u kiss my unnie sooyoung?” yoona ask sooyoung and of course sooyoung panic..i cannot see any blood at her face.....

 

“no....no....” what a lie sooyoung....

 

“u smell like sica unnie....soo tell the truth or i spread your ugly video.....” yoona threat sooyoung....

 

“no...dont do that...my pride will gone if u do that....”

 

“so tell me now...” sooyoung look at me....i just signal that she can tell yoona....

 

“i’m sorry...i love your unnie” sooyoung raise both of her hand up like people that receive punishment....

 

It’s look really funny....

 

“it’s okay soo....i’m okay with it....just take care my unnie okay?”

 

“thanks yoon....”

 

“but if u hurt her i break your long leg....” yoona said it while smile....so funny...

 

Sooyoung look so scared...

 

“i won’t....and u already break my hand last time...” yoona laugh.....

 

I go to sooyoung....

 

“she break your hand? Where?” i touch sooyoung hand....

 

“here” sooyoung show it to me..i see a scar there....

 

“u break sooyoung hand yoona?” i ask yoona....

 

“it was accident...i didn’t mean it...she the one who doesn’t know how to fight me”

 

I just laugh looking at them.....

 

“oh...yoona honey....i send you back to state tomorrow...”

 

“why?” three of them ask me simultaneously.....

 

“cool guys....omma and appa want you to rest at home....so you going back tomorrow”

 

So they calm now....

 

Yoona hold my hand....she make the plead eyes....

 

“can i see taeyeon first?” so cute....

 

“of course u can....but she still doesn’t woke up....”

 

“i just wanna see her face...then i’m leaving....”

 

 

YOONA POV

I’m on wheelchair now....in taeyeon room...i see president sleeping at the couch...

 

Taeyeon sleeping on the bed...i look at her closer....there a scar in her face....

 

Suddenly i said in my heart...

 

“taeyeon ah...mianhae...i shouldn’t let that scar be there...” i touch her hand....

 

i whisper slowly...

 

“i’m leaving tomorrow...take care....” then i keep watching her....in few hours i have a plane to catch....

 

My condition is not that good yet but sica unnie private plane for me....

 

After that i go back to my room and prepare to leave to state....sica unnie doesn’t follow me cause she has a lot of works here...

 

Goodbye princess.....

 

a/n: what if this is the ending??

^^

^^

^^

^^

just kidding....hahaha see u in next update