the song

A Letter For Taeyeon.....

 

 

NO ONE POV

Taecyeon go to his boss.....

 

“here the information boss...what should i do next?” TOP really satisfied when he look at that pendrive......

 

“where are the two girls?” he give the thumb drive to person beside him to analyze it......

 

“they on the room...what should i do with them....?”

 

“keep first until we process all the data....u go first now.....” taecyeon got out from the room.....

 

 

SOOYOUNG POV

I got really nervous when Jessica hug me....but that’s not important now....

 

Yoona in danger and i can’t do anything....this make me feel like i’m a useless friend.....

 

I close my eyes for a while but the something make noise on my computer......BINGO.....

 

“yuri ah...we got a place....they open the data.....” yuri run to me and Jessica too.....

 

“yuri ready the squad now....we going to get them....N.O.W...” yuri move really quick....after 5 minutes they ready....

 

We all move to the place.....including me with my laptop.....

 

“we need to go to this place...it’s look like an abonded factory......” everyone move.....

 

I see Jessica face....she look like she want to kill everybody there....

 

 

TAEYEON POV

Yoona just look at me...she smile at me....that actually hurt me....i try my best to free from the chair and i succed...i also feel hurt at my feet...they take me here roughly and my feet bump into something....

 

I run to her....i sit beside her...i touch her cheek....

 

“ya...why are you like this? This is not Im Yoona that i know....” yoona smile again....

 

“i’m ...glad i see ...you again taeyeon ah...” she still talk despite she really look hurt right now.....

 

“stop talking yoona....please.....” i couldn’t bear to see her like this....

 

“i need....to tell you something...something that i been..... keeping inside me....sweet pie....” yoona smile at me....i could see tears in her eyes...

 

I feel so hurt to see that.....

 

“i’m...... Im Yoona is........ a coward...”

 

“ i cannot...... fight him...i afraid i’ll..... lose u again ” she still speak even when her voice doesn’t want to come out...she look away....she look down....

 

But i can see that her tears fall to the floor.....

 

“yoona...stop it....u will get worse...” i touch her hand....her tremble hand....

 

“it’s..... okay....this is...... nothing....i’m sorry cause.......arghhh....this is hurt..... i can’t protect you, i’m sorry that i......... make your life miserable....i’m sorry ........ i made u angry...i do that so that u pay attention to me...i......i......love .....u” she look at me and i can see her tears clearly.....

 

I’m surprise when she said that...i thought i just feel it alone....she love me.......

 

Yoona keep holding her stomach...she even scream a bit just now....

 

“yoona....stop it....” watching her confess in time like this doesn’t make our situation better........

 

“even u..... don’t... love me...... i just want u..... to know that....if i can’t see u............ again please live well....i maybe cannot see........... you again....” yoona face show that she really in pain.....

 

“u will see me again....don’t u dare to leave me....” i yell at her....my heart say that....

 

There were silent in the room....i hug her....but she scream....i think they something broken in her body.....

 

After a while yoona just find support from my body.....she put her head on my shoulder.....

 

I hope other person will some and help us out.....

 

Suddenly yoona close her eyes......

 

 “taeyeon ah....i try my best here...i know u will be safe..... “ suddenly i hear a voice coming out from ...it’s a song.....

 

She sing it very slowly but i hear it....

 

a little love - fiona fung

 

*Greatness as you
Smallest as me
You show me what is deep as sea

A little love, little kiss
A litlle hug, little gift
All of little something. these are our memories

You make me cry, 
Make me smile, 
Make me feel that love is true... 
You always stand by my side, 
I don't want to say goodbye.

You make me cry, 
Make me smile, 
Make me feel the joy of love.
Oh! Kissing you... 
Thank you for all the love you always give to me, 
Oh! I love you... 

 

She keep singing even though she feel pain.....i cry along the way..she doesn’t look at me....

 

She keep sing that.....

 

“taeyeon ah....if i die... here....please don’t.... forget me...i need just a bit of your memory...and your new shoes is in my room...find it...” she said it then she smile....

 

“u not gonna die here....” suddenly taecyeon enter the room....

 

a/n: update....thanks for comment....

i really like that song...hope u hear it

i'm excited for GG concert here.... :D