i miss you

A Letter For Taeyeon.....

 

CHAPTER 19

TAEYEON POV

It’s been two days since yoona missing....i know my father is up to something...he wouldn’t tell me anything...

He been so busy nowdays...he promise to comeback anyway....i just need to wait....

For now i’m not going to college cause somebody try to kill me...i don’t know why....

Maybe because that secret that my father won’t tell me....i know it’s for my safety but i want to know...at least a little.....

Fany come to my safe house...i call her actually....i alone in this house......

When she come they check her from her head until her leg...nothing can be miss....

I just laugh when i see fany face....she said she feel like she a criminal or something....haha

We watching tv now....but the truth is i don’t really watch that story....fany watch it....my mind is in another world.....

But then she poke my cheek....

“are u listen to what i said?” she look at me....i look blur...did she ask something?

“what?” i really didn’t hear anything....

“what are u thinking right now? Want to tell me?” she look concern towards me....

“nothing really...just some stuff” i look away from her...

“u lie right? I know something been bothering you...tell me” she touch my hand...

“don’t laugh if i tell u okay?”

“what is it?”

“i kinda miss somebody” i decide to tell her...she my best friend anyway....

“who? Taecyeon? Where is he anyway?”

“i don’t know where he is...he been missing again....”

“you should just break up with him you know....you be hurt if he been missing like this....this is the time you need him but he gone missing again..”

“i don’t know....now i don’t know if i really love him...”

“your heart need to answer that...who you miss anyway?” she look so curious....maybe she also bored with taecyeon.....

That man always missing...then come back again...

“no one actually” i look at tv...for some reason i feel like i don’t want to tell her...hehe

“i think i know who...she right?” fany point her finger at me...i got caught....

“what are u talking about?”

“i know you miss her...she always follow you everywhere..”

“no...”

“don’t  try to lie to me...u so worry when she sick” fany right i think...

“she save me...of course i worry for her...” where are u now yoona? Are u going to leave me too....

“just admit it...u miss her?” fany look at my eyes....

“i miss her......”

 

 

YOONA POV

“what happen to my leg?” i look at my leg...i don’t feel hurt at all...

I know my leg is broken....it so hurt to move....what happen? I look at yuri...

“that technology give a miracle actually...wanna know why?”

“what? “ this ,make me really curious....

“that technology can cure a wound more faster....in your case it is your leg...i ask that doctor...they said there a million of microb that can make you heal more fast...this technology is still new...u are their second subject actually”

Yuri explain to me...now everything make sense to me.....why president and her daughter need a protection...why all this happen?

That black organization must be want this technology so much....but why they want to kill taeyeon....taeyeon?

“taeyeon alright?” i forgot about that midget.....

“she okay...she under full protection now....at safe house”

“thank god...i so worry....” yuri look weird at me....

“taeyeon also worry about you...she donate her blood to you that day”

“she what?”

“u lost a lot of blood so she donate her blood...she look so worry about you” yuri look at me with a weird look.....

“what?” i feel sacred a little...

“do you have something u want to tell me?”

“no....” she look like she still want answer from me....

“oh...by the way...doctor said u can go out tomorrow”

“really...that a good news...sooyoung know i’m here?”

“no...this is secret yoona...”

“ok i get it....”

“but u need to rest s few days before u can really start to work like always...”

“but i can see taeyeon right?”

“why u want to see her?” why the hell i ask that?

“oh...nothing....” i look away....

“anyway...you remember taeyeon boyfriend?” of course i remember him....

“yeah...why?”

“something is wrong with him actually...i don’t what yet but i’m sure something is wrong...he missing again”

“i feel that too”....

 

a/n : hope u like this chapter and dont forget to comment....