~ Chapter 9 ~

~ Saved By the Killer ~

This is gonna be the POV of SHINee and Yuri finding Jessica. SO back it up if you have to so you know whats goin on ;)

                                                                                                 
~ Minho's POV ~

  After we listened to Yuri yelling at us about how Big of dumb baboons we were, we all left to go find Jessica. When we walked outside Onew pulled me to the side.

  "Can you pick up her scent? Only you could really do it, I can't smell her from this distance. Since you are imprinted with her you should be able too." Which was true, I could smell Jessica as if she were standing right next to me. I nodded while looking at Onew. "Lead the way then Minho, I know you can do it." Onew walked towards the rest of the group. "Everyone follow Minho, he knows where to go."

 "Are you sure he wont this up to?" Yuri said glaring at me.

 "Yuri be quiet. We Will find Jessica and when we do, you can decide what we tell her." Onew looked at Yuri hoping they could make a deal.

 "She isn't going to know about any of this. Not that you are vampires, not that I am a vampire, not that she is sort of a vampire, and not the fact that creepy Minho over there wants to eat her because she smells so damn good to him!" Yuri was furious as she started yelling again. "WHY THE HELL DID HE HAVE TO BE IMPRINTED TO HER?!? WHY COULDN'T IT HAVE BEEN SOME NICE RICH GUY OR SOMEONE AT LEAST SOMEONE WORTH TALKING TO?! THIS GUY ALREADY LOSES HER AND HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HER, NONETHELESS HARDLY EVEN TRIES TO GET TO KNOW HER!"

"YURI CALM DOWN!" Jonghyun yelled right into Yuri's ear. Yuri pulled her arm back and slapped Jonghyun's shoulder. "HEY WHAT THE HELL WAS THE FOR," he hollered at her holding onto where she slapped. "YOU KNOW YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS KEY AND I ARE MORE GORGEOUS THAN YOU!"

  "FOCUS!!!" Onew yelled putting himself in between Jonghyun and Yuri. "FIRST LETS FIND JESSICA, THEN WE CAN YELL OUR BRAINS OUT OVER STUPID STUFF THAT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER!"

 Yuri and Jonghyun then both crossed their arms over their chests and looked away from the other. "fine..." the both muttered under their breathes.

  "Okay then, lets go. Minho lead the way." Onew gestured for me to start going.

 

  I tried to ignore the fighting behind me as we headed through the trees, north. As a vampire we usually have good sense of direction, comes very handy while hunting. Taemin suddenly grabbed my arm and I looked back to see what was going on. Key was having a vision, he can see the future. His face was in a blank stare looking straight ahead of us, his whole body was as hard as a rock. Before we all knew it Key was back to normal, but he looked a little scared.

 "What did you see?" Onew asked while putting his hand on Key's shoulder.

  Key Jumped by Onew's touch, "We have to go NOW! She is in trouble. There-" I didn't listen to the rest of what Key had to say, I ran as fast as I could towards Jessica's scent. I could smell her near, I could feel her presence even. Everyone was behind me, their feet were going just as fast as mine, maybe even slower. Suddenly I could feel her right behind the tree in front of me. 

   I ran around the tree and saw a bear. It was going at Jessica so I jumped onto its back trying to stop it from harming her. The bear started swinging its head trying to knock me off but I felt Taemin then Key Jumped on top of its head. It hollered out protests trying to get us off. He then started trying to throw us off of his back where Onew and Jonghyun Jumped on top of. I knew the others were already, I guess you could say, Feasting on the bear. It was making loud screeching noises in pain from their bites. The bears body became weaker under us and fell over.

  I got off of the bear and took a step back waiting for the others. The rest got off and we picked up the bear. We ran farther into the forest placing the bear down carefully. 

    "I am sorry Mr.Bear," said Taemin while looking down at the bear with remorseful eyes. He hated killing anything, It just broke his heart.

    Key grabbed Taemin's hand. "We should get back honey..." Taemin nodded and we all ran back to where Yuri was still holding Jessica. We all stood in line waiting for Yuri's next instructions.


____________________________________
I wish I could have made the fight with the bear a little more interesting~ I just didn't want it to sound too Morbid.

I am gonna try to update a second time today with new stuff <3

I felt bad for Taemin in this chapter :'(

Lastly please comment and subscribe <3