~ Chapter 16 ~

~ Saved By the Killer ~

 

                                                     ~ Jessica’s POV ~
 
 I kept looking at Minho as we stood in my doorway. “What do you mean I have explaining to do?” Minho asked looking worried.

 “You know something I don’t. You all know something and I am tired of being left out. Where is everyone?” I started to get very irritated.

 “Everyone went to bed just a little bit ago.” He started to back up a little.

 “They won’t be in bed for long.”  I started walking down the hall and hitting on every door while yelling, “EVERYBODY GET THE UP AND MEET ME IN THE LIVING ROOM NOW!!!” Minho started to follow me closely as I went down the stairs. I started to pace back and forth in front of the couch in the living room.

 Yuri soon came down the stairs asking, “What is going on? Why were you yelling so loudly at this time? What is your problem?” Minho leaned against the arm rest on the couch.

 “Sit down now.” I ordered her while pointing at the couch.

 “Since when do you make orders? Last time I checked I was your parent,” She stated while standing in front of me.

 “Since I almost got kidnapped tonight. Now sit.” Yuri slowly sat down next to Minho. Taemin came walking down the stairs with Key. They were both rubbing their eyes while walking.

 “Noona what’s wrong?” Taemin asked as he and Key sat down next to Yuri. I ignored him and watched a shirtless Jonghyun along with Onew come down the stairs. Those two made their way to the couch and sat down.

 Yuri looked around. “Are you ready to start now?” She questioned, looking very impatient.

 “I was almost taken out of my bed and away from the house tonight. Thankfully Minho came and stopped Jinyoung from taking me. Sadly for you all, Jinyoung said some things about someone who is going to take my powers. What did Jinyoung mean by that? Obviously you all know something I don’t so I suggest you all start talking or I will walk out that door and find Jinyoung myself. He can take all these ‘powers’ away.” I finished and looked at all of their blank faces staring at me. Then Jonghyun looked at Yuri.

 “How did you take care of her before? Why isn’t she dead yet? You truly at your job.” Jongyun said to her.
 “I guess it’s all of your stupidity taking away all of my powers!” She yelled at him. After that she stood up and walked up to me. “Baby cakes, go sit down and I will explain to you.”

 “You are going to tell her everything?” Key asked.

 “What else are we supposed to do? It was obvious from the start that she would find out. I thought this whole idea was stupid.” Yuri pushed me towards the couch. I sat down between Minho and Taemin. “Where should I start?” She mumbled to herself.

 “How about you start with we are vampires,” Taemin suggested. Yuri shot a glare at him.

 “Thank you Taemin. I guess we will start there.” Yuri walked up to me and kneeled down in front of me. “Jessica, We are all vampires. Including you, but your vampireness has been covered up by your father’s powers. He wanted to protect you from someone who wants your powers.”
 
 “So, just to make sure I heard you right, We are ALL vampires?” I questioned.

 “Yes. I know it sounds crazy but-” I cut Yuri off.

 “Actually that makes a lot of sense. There have been a lot of times where all of you did  things that couldn’t be explained. Like the bear disappearing, or the situation with Donghae. My next question is why are my powers so special?”

 “Your powers are special because you are strong. You have more powers than anyone else out there, even your father. After you were born you became the strongest vampire out there.”

 “Out where?”

 “All over the world.”

 “So my father hid my vampire stuff with his powers and now I am human?”

 “You only seem human. If your father took of the shield or you got bitten by a vampire, your powers will come back.”

“Wait, I thought vampires burned up in the sunlight? I also thought they didn’t eat regular food? And they didn’t sleep..”

 “Those are all myths. Humans made the sunlight theory up so they could make their kids believe that they were safe. The food thing doesn’t really matter, we don’t have to eat. I guess we eat because some of us were used to it because they ate before they became vampires. Taemin and Jonghyun were both human before. The rest of us were born as vampires. As for sleeping, it just helps us keep our minds thinking straight.”

 “Okay… when is my real birthday?”

 “April 18, 1822, you are much younger than most of us.” I nodded a little.

 “I see… So who is this guy who wants my powers?”

 “Kim Jongin or also known as Kai. All he wants is to become the most powerful vampire that has ever existed. He is super y, but sadly he is evil. If he were to kill you he would get your powers. But he doesn’t know that you have to be a vampire for him to receive the powers.”

 “How powerful is he now?”

 “He is currently ranked 3rd strongest, behind you and your father.”

 “Why is my father so strong?”

 “He was born that way, he is the head of the Vampire council.”

 “What is the vampire council?”

 “They are the vampires who watch over all of the other vampires. They make sure no problems arise, make the laws, and protect those who need protecting. The Vampire council realm is on a different planet called RuneTariq.”

 “Where is that at?”

 “It is in between Earth and Mars. These humans are all too stupid to find it.”

 “That is where my father is at?”

 “Yes it is.”

 “Take me there, I want to speak with him.”

 Yuri sighed, “Fine. We already have ed up enough, I guess taking you there won’t be much worse. Your father can explain the rest to you. You and I will leave tomorrow.”

 “Wait, What about them?” I asked now looking at all the guys in the room.

 “They were banned from there for being idiots.”

 “How long are they banned?”

Key chimed in and said, “We were banned in 1864 for 145 years.”

I slowly did the math in my head. “You do realize you could have gone back 3 years ago?” The boys all blinked slowly at me. “You guys would have been able to go back in 2009. It is 2012 currently.”

 “DAMMIT!!!” Jonghyun yelled as he jumped off of the couch. “WE COULD HAVE WENT BACK 3 YEARS AGO?!? I BLAME YOU KEY! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO BE KEEPING TRACK!”

 Key jumped off of the couch and slapped Jonghyun’s arm. Then Key began to yell back,  “DON’T YOU BLAME THIS ON ME! WE WERE ALL SUPPOSED TO KEEP TRACK!”

 Yuri got off the ground and hit them both on their heads. “YOU ARE ALL IDIOTS OKAY?!?” Key and Jonghyun both began to rub their heads.

 “Yes Yuri…” They both replied in unison.

 “Does that mean they are all coming with us?” I asked, slightly hopeful that they could go.

 “I want to go with Noona back. I don’t know about the rest of you but I am going.” Taemin informed all of us while pouting.

 “I am going also.” Minho said quietly.

 “Well no you’re going…” Jonghyun remarked. “I guess I will go too. B-but only because I want to go see some hot vampire chicks. It isn’t like I like either of you two or anything…” He declared while rubbing his uncovered chest.

 “I want to see my Sunny, so I am going also,” Key told us.

 “Well all of you will need your leader, so I guess I have to go,” Onew added.

 I clapped my hands together. “So it’s final. We all leave tomorrow for RuneTariq.” Everyone nodded and started to head off back to bed. “Wait,” I said stopping everyone before they got to the stairs. “Can I sleep in someone else’s room so I don’t have to be alone..”

 “You can come in my room Noona,” Taemin cheerfully offered.

 “No she will not,” Minho declared. Suddenly, a grin slowly creeped onto Yuri’s face.

 “Jessica, you will stay in Minho’s room tonight. No arguing. Everyone go to bed now.” After she finished saying that, she started up the stairs with everyone following her. I sighed and followed Minho to his room.

 He opened the door and had me go in first. I stood in his room awkwardly not knowing what to do. His room was simple, just like all of the others. There were no windows, the bed was against the opposite wall with a dark blue comforter on it. The floor was covered in black carpet and the walls were a light blue with odd designs going around the room.

 “You can sleep on the bed. I will just sleep on the floor.” Minho said as he went into the closet next to the door. He pulled out a sleeping bag and a couple pillows to use.

 “I can just sleep on the floor.. After all, this is your room.” I suggested.

 “No, you will sleep on the bed. It will be better for you. I would be a bad man if I let a lady like you sleep on the floor.” He insisted while laying the sleeping bag out by the end of the bed. I dropped my head and walked over to the side of the bed.

 “Fine, but I will feel bad forever and ever about this.” I slowly sat on the bed.

 “Just sleep and everything will be better. Nothing will try to get you while I am around. You are safe in hear, I promise.” Minho walked across the room and turned off the lights. Then he came back and laid down in the sleeping bag. He readjusted the pillows until he was comfortable.

 “okay..” I murmured while laying under the blankets cautiously.

 Minho was right. I didn’t feel as bad as my mind started to drift off. Oddly enough, I actually trust him. He has always protected me when I have needed help. I just don’t understand this odd feeling I get when I am near him… I think I will just sleep it off.

 I covered my head with the comforter and quickly fell asleep.

________________________
That chapter might be confusing with the information all in there... sorry if it is too confusing. If you have questions, just comment them and I will answer them.

Please comment I love to read them. Even if it is just saying "Damn he is so y" I love those ones a lot too~

Thank you everyone for everything you do <3