~ Chapter 8 ~

~ Saved By the Killer ~

                                                                                           ~ Jessica's POV ~

    I walked out of the house and into the woods. Nature is supposed to help people think right? It is supposed to be pretty and relaxing. I kept walking thinking about what i planned on doing. 

   Yuri was just like a Mom to me. Always taking care of me, making sure I knew what was right from wrong, so shouldn't I listen to her and do what she says? Somewhere deep inside of me was telling me No, that I shouldn't listen, that I need to stay. I didn't want to disobey Yuri, but if staying here is what I need to do i must stick with it.

  I was too busy focusing on the problem (and my feet so i wouldn't trip over trees) I didn't notice the big black bear standing right in front of me. I only looked up to see it once it started to make a low growling noise. My heart dropped to my feet, I slowly started to back away. The bear slowly was walking closer to me, keeping the distance the same between them and me. I walked right into a tree and the bear was still walking towards me. I didn't know if i should feel afraid or not.

  Suddenly something jumped out from behind the tree and jumped onto the bear. Four more things quickly came from behind the tree and was on the bear. I stood there with my mouth open looking like an idiot, unsure of what I should do. Then something grabbed me, I tried to push away to realize it was just Yuri, Every time I moved she would hold onto me tighter. She held my face to her chest whispering things I couldn't hear over the bear's loud noises. Yuri then made a deep sigh once the bear got quiet.  

  "All Done?" She asked the people who jumped on the bear.

  "Yes," Key said. Wait, KEY? HE TOOK ON THE BEAR? HOW DOES THAT WORK? 

  I pushed Yuri off of me and looked at all of 5 of the boys. "WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON?" I screamed, "CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW IN THE HELL YOU TOOK ON THAT BEAR?"

 Jonghyun spoke up, "We train out here, we are strong. Just because we are simple creatures to you doesn't mean we can't be strong."

 "BUT THAT IS A BEAR! NO HUMAN COULD DO THAT!"

 "5 can if they work together," Onew said in his leader voice.

 Before I could speak again Minho cut me off, "Are you okay? Did you get hurt anywhere?"

 "I am fine..." I was confused by him asking that. He always seemed to care about if I get hurt. Minho only nodded in response to me.

  "We should go back before anything else happens." Yuri was pulling me by my arm back the way they came from. I nodded at her along with the rest of the guys. As we all were walking away i tried to look back and see the bear, to find it was already gone. Something really weird is going on....


______________________________________

It has been so long since i updated! I am so sorry. I have gotten so busy with moving and other stuff... sorry.. please comment so I know you all are still gonna read :/

thank you to those who are reading and subscribing and commenting <3

I actually did look up if there was bears in South Korea and turns out there are Asiatic black  bears there.

Lastly I am deciding if I should do a POV of them trying to find Jessica, let me know if i should because the i could reveal another one of their "special powers"