~ Chapter 3 ~

~ Saved By the Killer ~

                                                                                                         ~ Jessica's POV ~

    I could feel my eyes become wider as I looked at the door. Suddenly someone's hands were on my face and my attention was directed at Key. "Honey you don't want to know what is going on out there. Let's focus on something else, okay?" I heard another ear piercing scream from the other room.  I kept looking at Key and nodded. "Good. Now Taemin what was it you were wanting to do again?"
 
   Taemin was still smiling and said, "Truth or dare! That's always fun!" Key nodded. " I will start. Let's see.." He started to move his head looking at me and Key. Taemin tapped his finger to his lip looking cute while trying to figure out who to pick. Then his gaze dropped on me, "Jessica Noona truth or dare?"

 "Truth." I didn't know these guys and I wasn't about to let them make me do something weird.

 "Okay..." Taemin put his thinking face on again. I had to hold back from laughing. This kid was too cute, he is acting like he is 4 years old. "When's your birthday Noona?"

  "April 18, 1989, I think."
 
 "You think? Shouldn't you know?"

 "Well I was given to a foster family that day. I was a baby and my real parents left me on the stairs in a basket." I didn't like remembering that, but it's made me who i am today. Nothing i can do to avoid my past.

 "Oh.... I'm sorry for asking..." Taemin looked really sad all of a sudden. He looked down and it almost seemed like he was about to cry.

 "It's fine!" I did not want to be the reason the only happy one here, is sad. "My foster family loved me like their own.  If my real parents didn't want me I wouldn't want them." I made Taemin look up at me, he had tears in his eyes. "Don't be sad Minnie..."

 Taemin wiped his eyes and smiled. "Okay Sica Noona." He started to beam with happiness again. Then Taemin nudged my leg with his hand. "It's your turn."

 I looked at Key. "Truth or dare." Key seemed tense like he smelled something that was awful.

 "Truth." Key responded.

 "What do your friends think of you as?" I have no clue why i decided to ask that. It just seemed right.
 
 " Well i guess they would think I am gorgeous, totally amazing, sweet, kind, cute, friendly, the list could keep going on." Taemin began to laugh and Key glared at him.

 "No, Key is our mom! He always is nagging at us to pick up our stuff and be more careful and mature! Key always is treating us as his children. His favorite thing I bet is yelling at us!" Key was glaring at Taemin. Taemin didn't notice at all and kept going. "We all think Key is full of himself. We love him but he can be a little conceited." Key looked like he was about to blow up with anger. He almost started yelling but Jonghyun came back and opened the door.

 "We are done. You guys can come back out but she needs to stay here." Jonghyun was watching me cautiously.

 "That's not a she that is Jessica Noona." Taemin stood up. "Don't treat her like an object!" He put his hands on his waist and puffed his chest out. The attempt of being manly was cute, but he couldn't pull it off. Jonghyun just shook his head and walked away.
 
 Key stood up and grabbed Taemin's arm. "Baby you can't act like that to Jonghyun." Key said looking at Taemin with mother eyes. Taemin's chest deflated and he stood there sad. "Now i guess you and I better go. We should see what the situation out there is like." He began pulling Taemin to the door.

 "We will be back in a bit Sica Noona! Stay here!" Taemin and Key then walked out the door. Key slowly closed it behind them. They left me alone in this room. I pulled my knees up to my chest and hugged them. All I can do now is wait until they come back...
 

                                                                                   ~ Key's POV ~

      "Taemin why are you being so nice to her?" I looked at Taemin as we walked down the hallway back to the front of the coffee shop. He sighed while looking back at me.

      " I feel bad for her. You know since we killed this guy she knows and she is stuck around us vampires. If she knew us 5 were vampires wouldn't you think she would be terrified?" I nodded. "If she learns to trust us first we wont have a problem later."

      "What do you mean later?" I asked as we approached Minho and the rest.

       "You will see." Taemin said facing the rest of the group. "Jonghyun where did you put the guys body?" 

        "It's best we don't all know...." Jonghyun said taking a glance behind the counter. Taemin nodded meaning he understood.

        "What's up with the girl?" I asked looking directly at Minho. "Why did we kill someone for her?"

       "Something about her seems familiar. I am not sure what it is, but I feel like we gotta keep her safe...." Minho looked down after he finished.

       "And he likes the scent of her blood. She is the one who has the affect on Minho." Taemin kept looking at Minho for a confirming gesture, but he just stood still. "Well that's what his head said anyway."

        "Taemin what did I tell you about reading my mind?" Minho asked still looking at the ground.

        "That reading someone else's mind without permission is rude and abuse of my special powers. But you do know its not a bad thing she is the one for you." 

        "Yes it is bad. Something just isn't right. I don't care if she is meant to be with me... We gotta keep an eye on her until we figure more of this out... What are we gonna do leader Onew?" Minho looked to his right at Onew.

       "Well I guess all we can do at this point is take her home with us and figure out what to do then..." Onew looked over at Minho. 

                             You have got to be kidding me.....


______________________________________________________

Okay first of all thank you too all of my subscribers right now^^ I hope to see more of you~ 

Second-I am only really good at writing short updates, i could probably update daily or at least every other day if I do that. Let me know by commenting if that would be okay with you.

Third-Do you guys think I should add Kwon Yuri to the story?



WARNING : This story will probably end up having some pretty gruesome parts (you know since they are vampires and all) So i understand if you don't want to read that if you unsubscribed or whatever~But this is your warning, and i  will be posting this on the foreward :) so thank you for now^^

Subscribed and comment :)