~ Chapter 20 ~

~ Saved By the Killer ~

 

~Jessica's POV~ 
Hyun Bin pushed me away from Yuri and brought me towards Jinyoung. I tried to pull away from his grasp but his hand wouldn't budge. Minho tried to yell and push his way through, but the guards wouldn't let him. My savior was just as stuck as I was. There wasn't anything I could do at that moment but stare at Jinyoung who was standing only 2 feet away from me. "It's nice to finally meet you." He said bowing a little. "I shall bring you to the designer now for your fitting."

Jinyoung held onto my arm gently as he brought me inside the castle. Behind us, the doors slammed shut leaving everyone else outside. It was obvious he listened to Hyun Bin since he was wearing clothes similar to Hyun but instead of red, his clothes were blue. The colonial time theme seemed to be very strict around here. Well, except for the castle. That seemed more in the past than colonial.

"Sunny is a very kind woman, you will enjoy her very much," He told me while leading me down a hall made of stone. It was lit with little lamps that hung on the wall.

"Cut the crap Jinyoung." I ordered as I stopped us both. He turned and looked at me with a smirk. "What the hell is going on? Is your boss my father?"

"We can discuss this later my lady, for now you must wear what a woman should wear here. I mean, since you seem so uptight about your father you must listen to him." Jinyoung looked away from me to continue down the hall. He made no effort to make sure I was following him. But it wasn't like I wanted to get lost in such a big place, so I followed him closely. 

At the end of the hall stood two large doors made of wood. Jinyoung pulled them open with ease to let me through. Across the room stood a girl who was looking at a collection of cloths she must have owned. She mumbled to herself as she thought. "The curtains must be purple for her room I hear..." I heard her say.

Abruptly, Jinyoung broke the girls train of thought as he coughed to get her attention. The girl turned to look at us as she smiled brightly. "Sunny, I have brought to you, Jessica. Dress her up how the Hyun Bin told her to. No matter how much you want to make her wear something else."

Sunny pouted then sighed. "Okay, but I will make her extra things on the side so she doesn't have to wear those complicated outfits so often. I try not too, see?" She looked down at her shorts and T-shirt. It was something simple that people on earth would wear everyday.

"That's just wonderful," Jinyoung commented, not really paying attention to her outfit at all. "When you're finished send me a message. I will come get her and follow Hyun Bin's orders after that. Understand?" Sunny nodded softly in response. "Are you sure you won't forget?" She shook her head a little while looking down.

"No but I'll try to remember. Plus I have Jessica here to remind me. Everything will be fine." A smile crossed her face as she looked back up at us. "Now go so I don't forget what I was planning." Quickly she pushed Jinyoung towards the door to make him get out.

"I'm going.." He glared at her as he walked outside of the room. Once he was gone, Sunny closed the doors and walked back over to me. Her messy bun bounced on top of her head as she walked. It seemed as though this was going to be easy, but it wasn't.

"You probably aren't going to like what you have to wear. It's just the way Hyun Bin likes it around here." I shrugged softly at Sunny before responding to her.

"He is in charge of many, I'm not going to complain at this point. If I go against him it won't end well.." I sighed while moving towards the many fabrics hanging on the wall. "Want to start?" I asked slightly moving my finger up and down a silky purple.

"Sure," Sunny walked over to me. She pulled out her measuring tape and began to measure my body.

~ Minho's POV ~

That person in the doorway had to have been the guy who snuck into Jessica's room last night. I tried to push my way through Hyun Bin's guards to help Jessica. They were too strong for me. One held my arms tight behind my back and another covered my mouth with a cloth to keep me quiet. Before i could break away, the doors closed behind Jinyoung and Jessica. There wasn't a way for me to protect her now. 

Everyone's attention moved to Hyun Bin, he walked up to the doors and turned to face us all. "Let's all go have a snack until Jessica is properly taken care of. That sounds good right? We can discuss what has been going on the past few years." He announced loudly with a smile. Then he opened the front doors to the castle and walked inside. The guards let go of me.

I didn't want to deal with them so I kept following everyone else. Key walked over to me as we walked through the large halls to the dining room. "Are you okay?" He asked in a whisper. Everyone else was ahead of us. I nodded then looked at him.

"Jessica won't be. I need to find her." I told him while biting my lip. I didn't trust Hyun Bin, no matter how much power he had. There was always something he was hiding.

"Don't worry about her right now, she should be with sunny. I'm sure sunny will help her just fine for now. What we need to do is watch Hyun Bin. He's hiding something, we have to find out what it is." I didn't want to discuss this anymore. Key and I strolled calmly into the dining room and sat down at the long table that sat in the center. Hyun Bin sat at one end with pride like he always had, the rest of us sitting near to keep him from being angry.

"Well then, let's get down to the point," Hyun Bin began, "Why exactly have you brought Jessica here?" He asked looking at Yuri.

"She wanted to come back. This is her home, why should we keep her from it?" Yuri answered calmly. Emotion was something Yuri didn't have once she entered the castle. Keeping her guard up was just her way of protecting herself.

"I see, how did she find out?" He asked her once again.

"Someone came into her room and tried to kidnap her. It was one of Kai's henchman. So we had to explain everything to her at that point."

"What?!? He attacked her while she was on earth?!? How did he manage to find her?!?" Hyun Bin was outraged.

"I don't know how he found her. Minho protected her from being taken. Which I would like him to continue to do so if you wouldn't mind." Yuri shocked me. She hated me, and she wanted me to protect something so precious to her. Jessica is one of the only people she would kill for.

Hyun Bin sighed heavily and shook his head. "We need to get rid of Kai. It's time we kill him."

"How do you plan on doing that?? He has over 300 followers, that number is continuing to grow. Kai is changing people into vampires so he can overthrow you. All he wants to do is take over all of us vampires, maybe even the humans!" Yuri yelled. Of course it was an idiotic plan. Kai was strong, killing him would be difficult.

A couple vampires walked out with drinks and food trays. Ignoring the vampires serving us, Hyun Bin answered Yuri. "We have at least 1,000 vampires total. Only 300 are following him. There has to be some willing to fight to protect their future leader."

"What do you mean future leader?" Jonghyun questioned even though it wasn't his place to.

"Once I decide it's time for me to move out of my position, Jessica is going to take over my position in the council. First things first, she has to change back into a vampire." Hyun Bin nodded softly to himself. "If I do it, it will only be painful to her. Lifting a spell could hurt her. Someone else should bite her to change her."

I felt Taemin kick me under the table. Quickly, I glared at him to try and make him shut up. It was already too late and he had spoken up, "I think Minho should change her."

"oh, and Why is that?" Hyun Bin looked at Taemin distastefully. "It's not like the two of them have anything special."

"Minho and her are imprinted," Yuri stated while picking up her glass that was filled with a red wine.

I watched Hyun Bin's body tense up as I took a sip of my own wine. It had a slight hint of human blood inside. Something I Knew was a tradition for Vampires. "Mr. Choi, is this true?" He asked with his gaze fixed on me.

I tried to shrug off the awful feeling I was getting from his glare, but it was impossible. "Yes it is true. I knew she and I were imprinted from the moment I met her as she was a human. Maybe I would never have known if she always would have been a vampire.." I trailed off thinking I might be able to anger Hyun Bin without showing that I was trying.

"Fine," He mumbled while scratching his chin. "That means Minho shall be in charge of telling her all my plans and changing her. I do not wish to speak with Jessica until I tell all of you so."

"I have to tell her all of your plans? Like what?" I asked now confused.

"That I'm planning to kill Kai in some way. I will take care of that. You only need to tell her she has to stay in her room and stay safe." Hyun Bin stood up from his chair, beginning to walk to the door. He stopped and spoke without looking at any of us. "Also Minho, you shall be telling her about your imprint with her. I want this all done by tomorrow. Understand?" He asked, not waiting for a real answer.

"Yes sir," My voice was quiet. Telling Jessica about the imprint has always been my biggest fear. She might not understand and it could freak her out. Jessica already is mad at me...

~ Jessica's POV~

After we spent hours on finishing the damn dress [[Link is on word dress. Ignore creepy lady ;)]] Hyun Bin wanted me to wear, Sunny and I stood to wait for Jinyoung. "So," Sunny began to try and fill the silence. Being with her for so long I could tell she didn't like the quiet much. Everything had to be doing something. "Who all came back with you?" She asked walking to a corner to sit in a fuzzy orange chair.

"Yuri, Jonghyun, Minho, Taemin, Onew, and Key," I told her making sure I wasn't forgetting anyone. Slowly I made my way to her and leaned against the wall next to her.

Sunny sat still for a moment then jumped. "Key?!? You mean Kim Kibum Key?!?!" She hit the side of the chair rapidly. It was almost like she couldn't get all of her excitement out.

"I'm pretty sure that's the one.." I mumbled softly. Truthfully I didn't know his full name. Key was the only thing I knew him by.

"Where is he?!?" Sunny stood up from her chair and ran to the mirror. She fixed her hair before running to her closet. The doors flew open before she even reached it. Her hands barely dragged upon each piece of clothing as she started to panic on what to wear.

"Last I checked he was with Hyun Bin..." I said while walking over to her cautiously. Sunny still searched for something to wear. She pulled two dresses out of the closet.

"Which one? Pink or white?" She asked breathing heavily. I never knew finding an outfit would be so tough.

"Pink. It looks sweeter than the white." I nodded thinking my decision was good enough.

"Pink is a good color... Okay I'll wear pink..." She muttered to herself as she walked behind a curtain and changed. Sunny came out and picked a pair of black heels to put on.

She quickly strode over to one of the millions of mirrors in the room to check herself again. After sighing softly she walked to the door and looked at me. "Are you going to go see him?"

"Yes, since Jinyoung isn't here would you like to come with me? I don't think you want to be here alone.." Sunny spoke softly, it seemed as though as she was trying to keep herself calm.

"No, you go on ahead," I would have gone with Sunny but I had some business to deal with Jinyoung before I could see her in her happy moment. I didn't know exactly what was going on between the two, I didn't even have time to ask. She already ran out of the room and deep into the castle to find Key. After I waited some time Jinyoung showed up laughing at my dress. Rolling my eyes, I sighed and walked out of the room, not sure where I was going, just away.  

 "Hey wait up princess!" Jinyoung yelled catching up to me and wrapping my arm with his. A smirk crossed his face while he watched me. "Are you upset?" He teased poking my cheek. I shot a glare at him following him to a room. "I'll take that as a yes."

 "You think I wouldn't be mad?" I asked taking my arm back from him, he led me into the room. It was a bedroom, mostly covered with a royal purple and black colors. Everything was so extravagant and fancy, almost as though there was too much.

 "You never know," Jinyoung shrugged smiling, pulling me over to the bed that was in the far corner of the room. He made me sit on the edge of the bed, him sitting down next to me. "Now Princess, What questions do you have?"

 "Why are you here? I heard that Kai was your leader, so why are you working for my father? Where are Yuri and the others? Would you stop calling me Princess?" Questions continued to flow uncontrollably out of me. Jinyoung's hand flew up to my mouth so I would stop talking.

 "Shush Princess. Too much at once." A sigh escaped from his lips as he readjusted himself on the bed to face me directly, Keeping his hand over my mouth. "Let's see where to start." He tapped a finger to his lip for a moment before the same smirk from before came back onto his face. "I'm here to be your guardian. Your father Hyun Bin already trusts me. He is completely clueless as to what my plans for. As It goes for Kai," Jinyoung chuckled softly. "I am waiting for Kai's orders to just snatch you up. Such a pity he told me not to damage you." His went from covering my mouth to playing with my hair.

 A shiver shot through my spine at his gentle touch. Before I could protest there was a knock on the door. Minho walked in, his eyes widening at the sight of Jinyoung touching my hair. He averted his eyes from us and was about to walk out of the room. "I'm sorry for interrupting," He muttered trying to go back out the door.

 "Oh No, No, No. Minho I was just leaving. You come in and talk with my little princess." Jinyoung smiled and laughed while getting off of the bed and gliding to the door elegantly. I watched Minho's body stiffen with his hands balling into fists as Jinyoung passed him to go out the door. The sound of Jinyoung's chuckling could still be heard after the door had shut behind him.

 "What's up Minho?" I asked hoping what he just walked into would be forgotten quickly. Minho walked slowly over to me, pulling a chair that sat near a pillar in the room with him. He set it down in front of me, sitting in it carefully.

 "We need to talk," Minho's voice was low, similar how to it usually got when he was upset. His eyes tried to look at anything but me.

 "Minho, What's wrong? You're scaring me." I looked at him hoping he could look back at me. Which he did, but the sadness in his face made me even more worried.

 "I'm scared too."

_________
I Take Forever to update So sorry 3 Love y'all loyal people's

Also I am going to start a new FF I probably will kepp up to date more than this (Sorry 3) But If you want to know what it is it is called ~ The Mishap ~ <--(Link right there)