~ Chapter 2 ~

~ Saved By the Killer ~

                                                            ~ Jessica's POV ~
   Did I just get shot? I kept wondering while I laid there on the ground. I was still laying under the boy who was trying to protect me from Donghae. Did he get shot? Then I heard Donghae start chuckling, I felt chills go up my spine. "So instead of you my dear Sica baby, I got your little savior." My heart started to beat faster as I listened to Donghae talk. He slowly started walking over to me. I could feel my fear building every time I felt the vibrations from his foot hitting the floor. "There isn't anything worse than someone getting hurt because of you, right? Isn't that what you always used to tell me?" my stomach started to twist. Of course that is the worst thing ever, especially since I don't know this guy, I feel worse...


 "Leave her alone." I looked at the guy who was laying on top of me. He slowly started standing up. "Like I told you before, you touch her you die." He turned around and faced Donghae. I saw the blood staining his shirt, as it seeped through. Donghae started to laugh loudly, right in my saviors face. 

  "You think i'm gonna be scared, of you?" Donghae was laughing so hard he was holding onto his stomach. Then the laughter abruptly stopped. "I already shot you once, you dont think i'm gonna do it again?"

 Jonghyun spoke up, "Minho back off. You know this wont get us anywhere. We just finished getting away from the last time we did something like this." I watched as Minho's, my savior, body tensed up. His hands clenched up into two fists.

  "You dont think I don't know that Jjong? But i can't just leave this now. You will understand later. What we gotta do now is take care of Mr.Macho man." Minho was still facing Donghae whom now looked very pissed. Donghae was about to start yelling but Jonghyun cut him off.

  "We gotta take him down? You know that isn't pretty... what about the lady?" Jonghyun said, as his gaze moved from Minho and Donghae to me. Minho turned and looked at me for the quickest moment.

  "Take her to the back. Have Key and Taemin take care of her. You, me, and Onew can deal with this guy." Minho turned back to Donghae . I looked up at Jonghyun who just nodded and started walking over to me.

  "I'm sorry about this." He said, as he grabbed my arm and started pulling me to my feet. He was pulling me to the back and two others followed me and Jonghyun.

  "WAIT!" Donghae yelled from the front of the coffee shop. "YOU ARE NOT TAKING HER ANYWHERE! SHE IS GONNA COME WITH ME OR I WILL SHOOT ALL OF YOU!" Jonghyun stopped and we all turned to look at Donghae.
 
  Minho started to chuckle. "Aish this guy is crazy. Don't you think so Onew?" The last of the boys in the booth stood up and walked over to Minho. He stood next to Minho and stared at Donghae with a straight face that looked ready to kill. Onew looked down. His bangs covered his eyes and he smirked a little.

 "Indeed, Minho. You know what we do with crazies?" Onew looked back up at Donghae smiling. Donghae put his gun in the air pointing it right at Onew's chest.
 
  Minho ripped the gun out of Donghae's hand. "You won't want to see this," Jonghyun said, pulling me farther back into the shop. I tried to listen to what they were saying but i couldn't hear anything. Who must have been Key and Taemin were following close behind me and Jonghyun. We walked down hallway that seemed to last forever. I passed 7 doors until we reached the last door on the right. Jonghyun nodded to the one who had a child like face. Then the child like one opened the door and brought us into the room.

  Jonghyun pulled me into the room and brought me to the farthest corner of the room. "Sit." he said pointing in the corner. I nodded and sat down. The room had a soft black carpet with bright cherry red walls. Jonghyun started walking to the door, he stopped in the doorway and looked at the other two who were standing opposite from me. "Take care of her, I don't know what Minho is planning but for him to be like this it must be important." With that, Jonghyun walked out of the room and closed the door behind him.
   
  We all sat in an awkward silence until the childish looking one spoke up. "Hi! I'm Taemin!" He was smiling as brightly as he was before. He hurried across the room and knelt down in front of me. "Don't worry about them Noona. They will be fine. My hyungs are smart and quick." He started nodding trying to reassure himself. "What's your name Noona?"
 
 "J-Jessica." I said hoping he didnt catch me stuttering.

 "Well Jessica," the other one across the room began walking towards me and Taemin, "I am Key." He knelt down next to Taemin and smiled at me. I didn't realize how white both of their teeth were until i saw them smiling together. "What should we do while we wait?"

 "Let's play truth or dare!!" Taemin started hopping up and down with excitement. I was about to say "Okay" until i heard screaming coming out of the other room.
---------------------------------
   Okay that wasnt really that great of an update. I really try to leave off with cliffhangers but im not doing so well... i will try to do more in my other updates^^

 

 

Subscribe and comment please :)