~ Chapter 7 ~

~ Saved By the Killer ~

                                                                                               ~ Minho's POV ~

 
 I sat on the couch watching Yuri pace back and forth in front of me. "WHY DO YOU WANT HER?" Yuri yelled stopping in front of me.

   "Because I think there might be more to her than just a human. Why do you want her? You seem too attached. Last time I checked, you hate humans. In fact you hated everybody, even all vampires." I watched Yuri hiding my expressions from her.

  Yuri sighed. "I'm supposed to watch her. Orders from our head of the vampire council."

  "Why would you have to watch her?"

  "Because she is sort of the head councils daughter..." Yuri looked away.

  "WHAT?!?" I yelled jumping up from the couch. "YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT, THAT HUMAN IS THE HEAD OF THE VAMPIRE COUNCIL'S DAUGHTER??" 

  Yuri pushed me back down in the couch. "chill your balls dude. Yes that is the head of the vampire council's daughter."

  "How did that happen? He is one of the most powerful vampires.."

  "He used his powers to take away hers. Since he is head of the council he can do that. It made her seem human. but really underneath that human shield, she has the true potential of a vampire."

   "Why did he do that then?"

  Yuri sighed once again. "She has someone who wants to kill her in the vampire world. You know how you kill a vampire you get their powers? She is one of the most powerful vampires ever existing."

  Ah ... "So you were meant to protect her? Where were you when she almost got shot today?"

  "That is none of your business." Yuri looked pissed now, Her nose was flaring and I could feel her anger hanging in the air. "Can I take Jessica and go now?"

  "No." I stood up once again, I looked down at Yuri. "She is to stay here with me. Jessica is in my debt now. You know the vampire law states, "If someone saves your life, You are in indebted to that person until he or she feels you have paid off your debt."

  "..." Yuri muttered looking away and then back at me. "I am not letting her stay with you guys. I can't trust you. You are the ones who let the vampire cat kill 107 people in 1864. You are a bunch of idiots who can't do anything,"

  Taemin spoke up, making me remember the rest of the people in this room. "That wasn't our fault, he scratched our faces up until we couldn't see. Then he ran out the door!" He began to pout while leaning against the couch.

  "I am still not leaving her here with all of you!"

  "Then stay with us! We will own her and take care of her, but if something is too happen badly, You step in and take charge." I still continued to stare down at Yuri hoping I could convince her to let Jessica stay.

  "Fine, whatever. I am gonna go check on her to make sure she hasn't gone crazy or something. Being around all of you tends to do that to everyone." Yuri walked out of the room and up the stairs.

  "I better go with her," Taemin said starting to walk to the door. "Yuri doesn't know exactly where Noona is."


                                                                                     
    ~ Yuri's POV ~

    Taemin was walking next to me, leading me to Jessica's room. Once we got there, the door was open. "That isn't right..." Taemin stated before we walked in. "I closed the door when I left..."

   We walked in and looked around the room, "She isn't here" I said looking at Taemin. "where is she? Did you guys already eat her?"

  "No we wouldn't have!" Then Taemin looked down. "Well, Minho maybe..." his head quickly whipped back up at me, "But none of us were planning on it!"

  "Let's go find her, She has to still be in this house..." I quickly walked out of the room and back down to where the rest of the guys were. "Jessica isn't in her room."

  "What? Where is she?" Minho looked frightened as he asked those questions.

 "DO YOU THINK I KNOW??? THIS IS YOUR HOUSE!" I yelled throwing my hands up in the air.

  "Let's all look for her." Onew told everyone where to look and we all split up.

    After 15 minutes of frantic searching none of us could find her. We all stood by the front door where we planned to meet. "I think she might have left..." Key said looking at the door.

   "No Sherlock!" I yelled glaring at Key.



_______________________________
I am so so so sorry I didn't update the past two days!! I had my last day of school and then I was sick :/ I will try to update again today hoping it might make you all forgive my awfulness~

Thank you to all subscribers and readers <3 I love all of you

If you don't comment, please do so I know what you are thinking of the story ^-^ its really helpful so I know what to write next <3