~ Chapter 5 ~

~ Saved By the Killer ~

                                                                     ~ Jessica's POV ~

   
Minho brought me out to the rest of the guys. After Minho told them what was going on, Taemin got all happy and excited. "YAY!! NOONA IS GOING TO PLAY GAMES WITH ME!!"

  "Taemin don't make assumptions so quickly," Jonghyun said rubbing his temples. Taemin started to pout and stood still.

 "So I guess we will be taking her to her place so she can grab a few things before we go?" Onew asked and the rest nodded. "Well then I guess we better go now before it gets too late." We all left and walked to my place.

 ------------ after walking to Jessica's place-----------------

  I unlocked my door and walked inside. I heard their footsteps following close behind me. "You guys can go sit on the couch. I will go grab some stuff from upstairs quick." I didn't wait for their response and ran up the stairs.

  I frantically started looking for clothes to bring. I whipped open drawers and slammed them shut. Running in and out of my closet to my room. I pulled my bag from under my bed and threw my small amount of clothes I grabbed inside the bag. 

  Then I remembered I made plans with Yuri. I quickly started digging in my pockets for my phone. I pulled it out and dialed her number quickly. I waited for her to pick up and after the third ring I started to get impatient. But she finally picked up.


Yuri: Hello?
Me: Hey, Yuri I can't go to the movies later.
Yuri: Why not? What happened?
Me: I was almost killed and now I'm going to go live with 5 strange men. no big deal....
Yuri: WHAT IN THE HEll HAPP-

  I hung up as fast as I could hoping I could just deal with her later. Then I grabbed my bag and went in the bathroom. I put all my "cleansing supplies" in my bag and headed downstairs.

  When I reached the bottom of the stairs, I saw that they were all sitting on the couch just awkwardly staring at eachother. "Ready?" I asked walking towards them. They all nodded in response and got up from the couch. Onew grabbed my bag out of my hands and started walking to the door. All of them walked out single file with Key at the end. Key put his arm over my shoulder, 

 "Honey you will just LOVE my cooking. It is all just so, YUM!" Key kept walking with his arm around me talking about his amazing cooking. Onew had my keys and locked the door. Taemin kept pouting and mumbling to Jonghyun. Minho led all of us back to their house.

  We walked for atleast 3 Miles, we went through town and into the woods. Then we finally walked up and saw their house.  Their house was three stories tall, The walls were made of a dark wood that looked like mahogany. The windows were huge, at least one in every room. 
 
 Taemin grabbed my hand and pulled me to the house. "Noona you like our house?" He asked smiling. 

 "Yeah, it's very pretty.." I said still looking at the exterior of the house.  Taemin opened the door and pulled me inside. He closed the door before the rest could get in. We walked into a little hallway, that had stairson the right side, leading up to the rest of the house.

 "I wanna show you my room Sica Noona!!" He started pulling me up the stairs, but Minho owhipped open the door and it slammed into the wall.

 "You are NOT taking her too your room Taemin." Minho said in a stern voice.

 "Yeah no girls in your room until you are 200!" Key stated walking inside and putting his hands on his hips.

 "But umma Key!! It's still 5 years until I am 200!!" Are they seriously saying 200 years old?? Who gets that old??

 Key sighed as the rest of the boys walked into the house. "Well now where will she be sleeping?" Jonghyun asked Onew. Before Onew could respond the door flew open almost crushing him into the wall.

 "WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU IDIOTS DOING TO MY JESSICA?!?" Yuri's here....


________________________________
Okay I decided to add a hardass yuri in here^^ hope you guys will enjoy her~

Thank you to all subscribers new and old :)

Also thank you too Maknaelove32 who promoted me in her fan fic Nightmare which you can read by clicking here