~ Chapter 10 ~

~ Saved By the Killer ~

                                                                    ~ Jessica's POV ~

   We had walked home in silence. Yuri was mad at me for leaving and sent me to my room. I now am laying on my bed staring at the ceiling above me. Suddenly someone knocked on my door.

  "Come in," I said while sitting up and looking over at the door. Yuri walked in and closed the door behind her. "What's up?" I asked as she walked elegantly, like she always did, to me. She motioned for me to stand up, I did following her instructions. 

  Yuri sat down on the bed patting her legs for me to sit down. I sat down on her lap, feeling her arms wrap around me. She sighed then began speaking, "Why did you leave today?" I shrugged. "You know it isn't safe to go places without telling me." 

  "Yeah, I know... but i was needing to clear my head. I didn't know what else to do. I didn't want to bother you while you were talking with them. How do you know them?"

  I felt her shift uncomfortably. "I met them in the past. It is not anything you need to worry about."

 "Why do you hate them so much?" Her arms tightened around me.

 "Like I said, It doesn't matter. What does matter is we will be staying here for now." I looked at Yuri

 "You are staying too?" I smiled and started hopping up and down with excitement. Something about Yuri made me revert back to being a child. Yuri smiled and nodded.

 "But you have to be good," She said in a motherly tone, "Otherwise I will leave and NEVER come back. Then you have to stay with them alone." I felt my eyes get big.

 "No Yuri, don't leave me with them! They are scary! They might eat meeeee!" I could feel Yuri tense up under me.

 "They wont do that baby girl, I wouldn't EVER let them." I nodded. Yuri sighed, "Honey you may not understand yet, But if Minho asks you to do something, you will have to do it. I can't explain right now, but you will understand someday."

"What if it is something stupid? Or pointless?"

"You will still have to do it. Please baby girl, Just do it for me." I nodded. There isn't much else to do other than listen to her. Yuri always knows best. Then another knock came at the door, and Jonghyun walked in.

 "Key made dinner, if you two are ready we can go eat." He rubbed the back of his head with his right hand uncomfortably.

 "Okay Jonghyun, we will be down in a bit." He nodded and walked out leaving the door open.

 Yuri looked at me and smiled, "Ready to go eat? I know you are always hungry." I nodded and got up. She grabbed my hand and we walked downstairs onto the second floor together.

  While we walked down the stairs, we could smell fresh turkey and gravy cutting through the normal smell of Japanese Red Pine. When we got onto the landing, Yuri walked in front of me and into the room before I did. As I walked through the door I saw the living room to my left, The dining room to my right that has a door that leads to the kitchen, and there is a long hallway in front of us that leads to many more rooms.

  Minho, Taemin, Jonghyun, and Onew were all sitting at the table. Onew sat at one end of the table, Jonghyun sat on one side with an empty chair next to him, Minho and Taemin sat on the opposite side with an empty chair in between them, The other end of the table was empty but it had Key's apron on it claiming his spot for himself.

 Taemin began waving his arms, "Jessi Noona I saved you a seat!" He started patting his hand on the seat in between him and Minho. I smiled and awkwardly walked over to Taemin. 

 "Thanks Taemin," I said while pulling out my chair and sitting down. There wasn't a lot of room, so pushing the chair back in was a little hard. Then an awkward silence fell over the table. Everyone was looking down at their plates, except for Taemin who was smiling and looking around at everybody. 

  "Wow, everyone is so quiet." Taemin kept smiling at everyone. After that Key walked in carrying two bowls in his hands. He set down the bowl of mashed potatoes next to Minho, and set the bowl of strawberries down next to Yuri. 

 Key stood in front of his chair and clapped his hands together, smiling down at all of us. "Now, Everybody eat! I spent a lot of time cooking this meal so eat it. I don't care if you want to. And Taeminnie you have to eat some peas." Taemin's shoulders dropped as Key said the last part.

 "Fine..." Taemin muttered as he grabbed the bowl of peas and put a couple on his plate. After awhile all of us put food on our plates and were eating.

 "So Yuri and Jessica," Onew began, "How are both of your rooms for you?"

 "It's fine," Yuri said while poking her potatoes with her fork. "It will work for the short time we will be here."

 "I like my room," I smiled at Onew. Even if it was small and not that colorful, It was still a place to relax. "It is very pretty."

 "Pretty? That is one of the worst rooms in this house! It is too plain. How about tomorrow we go shopping and get stuff to re-do that room. Make it actually pretty."

 "But-" I began then Key cut me off.

 "Don't even try lying. I have hated that room since we moved in. We will have you go with someone tomorrow to buy stuff. You  can style the room however you want." 

                                                           
                                                                 
~ Keys POV ~

   I looked around the table at everyone's faces, deciding who I am gonna send with Jessica to go get stuff for the room. It actually isn't even that bad, but this house needs something new. "Minho why don't you and Jessica go together tomorrow?" Minho started choking on the piece of turkey he was eating. 

 "E-excuse me?" He stuttered still trying to swallow the turkey in his throat.

 "Will you take Jessica shopping tomorrow? All you have to do is carry her bags, You are the strongest out of us." Out of the corner of my eye I saw Yuri glaring at me. I intertwined my fingers together while putting my elbows on the table still looking at Minho. Then I slowly rested my chin on top of my hands.

 Minho nodded at me and looked down at his plate. I turned to face the rest of the table and smiled. "Then that is settled. When dinner is done Jonghyun, Will you and Yuri clean the dishes?" 

 "Oh come on, please don't make me clean with the hateful hag!" Jonghyun pleaded at me with puppy eyes.

 "You two will have to get along at some point, so count this as your guys beginning course on the way to friendship." Yuri started laughing.

"ME? GET ALONG WITH HIM?" She started crying she was laughing so hard. "You have to be crazy!" Yuri started wiping away her tears as she pulled herself back together. "I will do dishes with him, but don't ask for the impossible."

 I sighed starting to get up. "well I am done eating. It has been a long day, I suggest you all go get some sleep when you are done. Good Night." I walked away from the table and up the stairs to my room. I really need some sleep. Today has stressed me out and I don't want to get wrinkles already. Oh wait I can't get any. I am a vampire and we don't age :) I laid in my bed and slowly fell asleep wondering about whether Yuri was lying about Jessica being the head of the vampire council's daughter.


                                                                 ~ Jessica's POV ~

 After Key went upstairs we all ate in silence. Onew got up to leave a few minutes after Key did. He said goodnight to us all, telling us to have sweet dreams. Taemin fell asleep in his chair, so Minho carried him up to his room. 

 "Jessica, It is your bed time. Go. Now." I nodded at Yuri listening to her orders. Slowly, I got up from the table and walked upstairs. Minho left Taemin's door open so when I walked by Taemin called out to me.

 "Jessi Noona will you come here?" I walked into Taemin's room. He was laying under his yellow blanket on his King sized bed. "Noona I wanted to tell you I am happy you are staying here. I hope we can become good friends." His eyews slowly started closing. No matter how hard he fought they kept falling. "Nighty night Noona." With that, he was sleeping and hugging his pillow.

 "Good night Taemin." I left the room, closing his door quietly while I walked out. Then, I made my way back to my room and closed my door as quietly as I could. My bag was sitting under my bed, I pulled it out and took out a tank top and shorts to sleep in. While I was putting on my clothes I could feel my drowsiness kicking in and making me want to pass out. After I changed, I turned off my lights and crawled into bed. I looked out the window and stared at the moon. I wonder what may come to me as I stay here with these guys and Yuri. My eyes closed and I fell asleep.

                                                                                 ~ Yuri's POV ~

  I waited until I couldn't hear Jessica walking up the stairs until I got up. I stacked all the plates into a pile, Then brought them into the kitchen. Jonghyun followed me carrying the leftover food. I put all the dirty dishes into the sink and sighed. 

 "what's your problem?" Jonghyun asked while pulling out some plastic wrap to cover the leftover food with. 

 "I hate dishes." I said turning on the water and putting soap into the sink.

 "Aww is the little princess scared of germs?" I could hear Jonghyun laughing at himself.

 "No, It just isn't any fun. Now, will you keep your comments to yourself and finish your job?" I grabbed the washcloth and started cleaning the plates.

 "You don't hate me I know it." I chuckled.

 "You think I don't hate you? Then what are my feelings toward you?" I put the dishes I finished wiping into the drying rack next to the sink after I finished washing them.

 "You think I am cute." 

 "In your dreams."

 "You do know you must be pretty lucky we aren't like the stereotypical vampires. We actually do eat food, We do sleep, and we don't burn up in the sun. Must be pretty convenient so you can continue to lie to Jessica about who she is." I finished washing the dishes and moved on to cups and silverware.

 "I am not lying to her, just keeping the full truth." 

 "Don't you think she should know?" 

 "Not yet. She isn't ready, and I will know when she is. But for now she wont know anything and it will stay that way. None of you can say anything to her about us being vampires or I will kill all of you myself."

 "OOOO  Scary." I could feel Jonghyun standing right behind me.

 "If any of you hurt her I will kill you."

 "I am shaking in my boots." I turned around and found my face only inches from Jonghyun's. I stopped breathing, we both stared at each other for a moment.

 When I finally caught my breath I slowly spoke, making sure I wouldn't stutter, "You mess with her at all I will kill all of you."

 "fine. I will get the message around." He took a step back. I turned back to the sink and finshed the dishes. Jonghyun put away all of the left over food. "Is there anything else?" He asked as we were turning off all of the lights to the floor. 

 "Yes. Since Minho and Jessica are imprinted, and there isn't anything we can do about it, he should start being nicer to her. Maybe talking to her. I think him staring at her creepily like he does is freaking her out a bit." Jonghyun nodded to as we walked up the stairs.

 " I will let him know. Good night Yuri." 

 "Night Jonghyun." He then walked into his room and closed the door. All of the doors were closed in the hallway except for mine. I went into my room and changed for bed. When I laid down I couldn't help but think about if Jonghyun was right or not. Would it be better for Jessica to know? Probably not.... She would probably have a panic attack. She worries too much. It is best she doesn't know. I closed my eyes and drifted off into a deep sleep.




_____________________________________

I really want to get some MinSica in there.  I will try harder >~<

what do you all think of Yuri in here? Curious as to if you all like  her or not~

This chapter wasn't that great :/ Sorry about that. I worked hard but it didn't  come out that well

Also I do not proof read, that takes a lot of time... So if something is really screwed up please tell me :3

Thank you to My subscribers <3

Please comment and Subscribe <3