~ Chapter 14 ~

~ Saved By the Killer ~

                                                                        ~ Jessica's POV ~

 I walked over to the bush and looked down at Jonghyun and Yuri. "Hiya Yuri!" I said while smiling.

 "You know I think Jessica trusts people and is too friendly." Jonghyun stated while looking at Yuri. "She might get kidnapped because of that." I blinked while looking at him.

 "She is smarter than you. Jessica can keep herself safe." Yuri said looking back at Jonghyun. "Unless if they offer her a kitten or chocolate. Then we are all screwed."

 "HELLO? WHY ARE YOU BOTH HERE?" Minho asked while glaring at Jonghyun.

 "Key sent us." Jonghyun said while standing up. "He wanted us to make sure you two didn't get into any trouble. But you both look fine so we will be leaving now. right Yuri?" He looked at Yuri who was standing now.

 "Yes, we will just leave you two now. Lets go Jonghyun," She said grabbing his arm and pulling him away. I turned and looked at Minho who was chuckling.

 "Of course Key would send them." Minho looked at me. "you wanna go finish shopping?" I nodded. "Lets go then." He held onto my hand. "I don't want to lose you again, so lets stick together this time." I smiled.

 "Sounds like a good plan." After that we went around the store and got the rest of the stuff for the room. We got the dark purple curtains, dark purple bed sheets that went with a polka dot bedspread, and a fuzzy orange bean bag chair. 

 "Are you tired?" Minho asked me while we were checking out the items. 

 I shook my head, "Too excited to paint the room and set it up."

 "Do you wanna go get something to eat first? We could go somewhere and get lunch." Minho grabbed the chair and can of paint. I picked up the bedding and curtains.

 "Sure. where do you wanna go?" I asked while we started walking to the car.

 "What do you want to eat?" He asked as he put the stuff in the back of his car.

 "I don't know, I am not that picky. I will eat anything." Minho chuckled as we got into his car.

 "well then I will surprise you." We drove about 45 minutes until we finally pulled up to a little pizzeria. "You like pizza?" I nodded. "good, then we will eat here." We both got out of the car and walked inside. 


 "Table for two?" The waiter asked as we walked in.

 "Yup." Minho replied and we followed the waiter to our table.

 "My name is Ji Hoo, I will be your server today." He put menus down in front of me and Minho. "Can I start by getting either of you drinks?"

 "I will just have water." I said opening up the menu.

 "I will have water also," Minho told the waiter.

 "Okay I will be back in a bit with your drinks." Ji Hoo walked away.

 "Do you know what you want?" Minho asked while looking at his menu.

 "want to share a Pizza?" I asked while looking at the different pizza's.

 "Sure, What kind?"

 I shrugged, "whatever kind you want."

 He sighed, "You need to be a little bit more decisive." 

 "Just cheese then... I dont know..."

 "Okay we will have cheese pizza." Ji Hoo came back with our waters.

 "Have you decided what you are both going to eat?" Ji hoo asked pulling out his notepad to write down our order.

 "We will just have a large cheese pizza." Minho said while closing his menu. I handed Minho my menu and he gave them to Ji Hoo.

 "sounds good." Ji Hoo walked away and into the kitchen. Then, neither of us said anything.


                                                                ~ Minho's POV ~

 I am not sure what to say now... "So... wanna play the question game?" I asked Jessica.

 "Sure... isn't that where You ask me a question, then after I answer I ask you a question?"

 "Yup. I will ask you something first." I am not sure what to ask... "whats your favorite food?"

 "Chocolate. Whats your favorite smell?" You.

 "Uhhhh... Cinnamon? Whats your favorite color?"

 "Purple. Who was your first kiss?" I sighed.

 "...Taemin..." She started giggling. "Who was your first kiss?"

 "Donghae." I slowly took a sip of my water. My hand was tightening into a death grip around the glass.

 Why of all people did her first kiss have to be him? "Donghae? Oh really? Tell me about it."

  "Y-you wanna hear about it?" I could tell she was shocked by the way she stuttered.

 "Yeah." I said while trying to keep a straight face. "Tell me every detail if you're willing too. Pretend I'm Yuri if it makes it easier." I watched Jessica carefully.

 She looked at the table. "
 well...It was after one of our dates, and we had just gotten home from eating dinner. Donghae walked me up to my front door and I was so nervous that I dropped my keys. As we both bent to pick them up, he covered my hand with his and held my hand. He stood up and pulled me up with him. My face was red and I couldn't look at him. Slowly he pushed my chin up so he could see my face, and cupped my cheek with his other hand. When I felt his lips on mine...it was amazing. His lips were soft and had the slightest taste of wine to them. I thought being able to taste something like that would be disgusting, but it was kind of y." Jessica finished with a dreamy look in her eyes.

 I held onto my glass too tight and it shattered in my hand. My voice got dark and quiet. "Was the kiss that good? Did it make you that happy?" My voice started to grow louder as I spoke. "Was he so perfect?!?"


 Jessica's eyes grew big as she looked at my hand. "MINHO! YOU'RE BLEEDING!!!" She got up and threw some money on the table. Then she grabbed my arm and started pulling me out of the restaurant. "How did you even break that cup?" She asked as she put me in the car. Jessica ran to the other side and got in. She reached into my pocket and grabbed my keys. After that she started driving way over the speed limit back to the house. "Aaahhhh there is so much blod..." Jessica said while glancing at my hand.

 

 "I'm fine!" It isn't like this will hurt me, I am immortal. I can't die, I will be perfectly fine in an hour. "Why don't you tell me more about perfect Donghae and his y lips are?!?" 

 "Why are you so upset??" She asked as we started getting close to the house. "You are the one who wanted to know every detail!!!"

 "
I didn't think it would cause this much of a reaction! You don't even know how hard it is for me!!! You aren't donghae's anymore. You're mine." I reached over and touched her cheek softly. "You don't understand yet, but once I'm allowed to I'll tell you every last detail. Just wait a bit longer and don't talk about other guys. Please?"

 "Alright alright. Whatever you say." Jessica said while pulling into the driveway. "Now can we go inside and get your hand fixed?" She asked while looking at my hand.

 I sighed. Of course she didn't listen to what I just said at all.. "Fine."

 Jessica and I both got out of the car (Well she more ran). "YURIIIIIIII!! IM DYING! IM BLEEDING TO DEATH!!!!" She yelled as we stood by the door. We could hear screams and banging from inside the house. Everyone ended up standing in front of us, Yuri with a first aid kit.

 "WHERE ARE YOU BLEEDING?!?" Yuri asked searching all over Sica's body.

 Taemin was crying, "Noooooo.. Noona's hurt!!!"

 Key was trying to comfort Taemin by hugging him and patting his head. "shhh. She will be alright Minnie, Calm down."

 "What happened to her Minho?" Onew asked looking at me.

 "Are you guys stupid?.. She only said that so Yuri would take care of Minho. He's the only one bleeding." Jonghyun stated while pointing at my hand.

 "You're very smart Jonghyun." Jessica said while pushing me to Yuri. "Yuriiiii...You'll take care of it right? Pleaseeeeee?"

 Yuri dropped her first aid kit. "Hell no. I can't believe you did that to me, I almost had a heart attack."

 Jessica began to pout, "Please? He's hurt. I don't want it to get infected."

 Yuri sighed, "But... I don't like him enough to help." She began to pout, "Can't he do it himself?...."

  "Do it for me. And besides, weren't you the one who told me we had to do what they asked us to do? Just be thankful it wasn't Jonghyun." Jessica started smiling wide.

 Yuri began to mumble and bend down to grab the first aid kit. "I hate all of you." She told us while cleaning my cut and putting a bandage around my hand. "You'll be fine." 

 "What A relief." Jessica said as her Stomach grumbled. "oh... We didn't eat did we?.. I'm still hungry." She began to pout again. "Key. Since Your cooking is so amazing will you make lunch?"

 "My cooking IS pretty amazing isn't it?" Key walked over to Jessica and kissed her cheek, "Sure I'll make lunch sweetie." Key said while walking inside.

 Jessica smiled and touched her cheek. "Thank you!! I love you!!! I'm so hungry." She said as the rest of us folowed Key.

 "You would have to be crazy NOT to love me." Key stated while walking up the stairs and into the kitchen.

 "I'm gonna kill him. Yuri stated. "Who does he think he is kissing?" She followed Key into the kitchen while cracking her knuckles.

 "Noona, Dp upi want to play a game now? While we wait for Key Umma's lunch?" Taemin asked Jessica as the rest of us stood in the living room.

 "If you play Taemin, you have to play here. Not in your bedroom." I ordered him.

 "But all my good games only work in my room!" Taemin began to whine.

 "Too bad." I walked into the kitchen with Onew and Jonghyun following.

                                                    ~ Jessica's POV ~

 "It's pkay Taemin, Let's just play out here." I winked at Taemin, He caught on.

 "Oh okay Noona." He waited for The rest of the guys to disappear into the Kitchen. Once they were gone Taemin grabbed my hand h=and pulled me up the stairs. "Hurry Noona before they find out!"

 We went into Taemin's room and he closed the door. There was a little window across the room. On one side of the window was where his bed sat with the end of it pointing at us. On the opposite side of the window, a tv facing the bed. There's a closet next to the TV. Then in the center of the room sat a yellow rug. Taemin pulled me over to his bed and made me sit down.

 "Noona what game do you wanna play?" He asked while looking at his pile of video games next to his TV.

 "I don't care. You pick your favorite."

 "Okay!" Taemin said while grabbing a box and putting the disc in his XBOX 360. He grabbed two controllers, and sat down next to me. "Here you go Noona." He put the controller on my lap. "Ready to play?"

 I picked up the controller and looked at the screen. There were cars on the screen so I was guessing it was racing game. "I am as ready as I will ever be..." I told Taemin.

 "Okay Ready, Set, G-" Taemin was cut off by the sound of his door smashing into the wall. Both of us whipped our heads over and saw Minho standing in the doorway.

 "I said NOT in his bedroom."

 ____________________________________
 It has been so Long since I last updated~I am so sorry :/ I have been busy

 I am tring to get more MinSica in the story, Sorry if I am failing 

I am probably gonna update the Foreward Because the story is going a little differently than planned (and I have to add more characters). But now I have it figured out :)

 Please comment and subscribe <3 You all don't know how important that is to me~