~ Chapter 1 ~

~ Saved By the Killer ~

                                                       ~ Jessica's POV ~
 
 I need air, i have been stuck in this apartment all day long! 

 I got up and walked to the door grabbing my phone, keys, and purse. it looked nice enough to go outside without a jacket. I suddenly got a phone call as i was walking out the door.

    "Hello?"I asked waiting for them to answer. "Hello?" I said again. Still no answer. I hung up, thinking it was nothing. I locked my door and decided to walk over to the coffee shop down the road. I stared up at the sky watching the birds flying around, in and out of trees. I took a deep breath smelling all the fresh air. This is what I have been needing for awhile I thought while walking into the coffee shop.
 
  I walked up to the counter to see they hired a new Barista. He had brown hair at the top of his head that went down into bleach blonde. His name tag said Jonghyun.

  I smiled at him "i would like a white chocolate mocha please." He nodded as he started making my drink. I looked around and saw there was only 4 other people in the coffee shop other than me and Jonghyun. There was 4 guys huddled up in a corner like they were looking at something in the center of the table. 

 "5 dollars," jonghyun said handing me my drink. I pulled the money out of my purse and handed it to him. "Yah guys stop making a mess, you know i have to pick that up!!" I looked back to see all of the guys pouring sugar in the middle of the table, making a mountain out of it.

 "sorry hyung," one of them said still pouring the sugar out, somehow the one talking reminded me of a child, "you know its funny watching you get mad." I saw one of the guys were staring at me with big brown eyes. He seemed a little intimidating, it almost seemed like he wanted to eat me...

 "IT IS NOT FUNNY!! NOW STOP IT YOU ARE MAKING ME LOOK BAD!!" He turned back to me and smiled crossing his arms on the counter. "sorry they are all stupid and immature."

 "thats fine," I said hearing the bell on the door ring as someone came in. we all turned and looked at the man who came in. He looked pissed. then i realized, i knew him.

 "Donghae when did you get back to Korea?" i asked walking towards him. "You said you were going to stay in Japan..." Donghae smirked at me and then i saw the gun in his left han. I stopped walking to him, and walked back towards Jonghyun. "Donghae what are you doing?.."

 "getting revenge. thanks to you my life is ed up." Donghae raised the gun at me. the guy who was staring at me weird earlier stood up and ran at me. He held me in his arms and glared at Donghae.

 "dont touch her." He had his back to donghae but continued speaking. "you touch her you die." Donghae Chuckled, and before i knew it i heard two gun shots and i was on the floor.


___________________________________________

Hey this is love2252 please comment and tell me how i can make this better~i need input
<3