~ Chapter 17 ~

~ Saved By the Killer ~

 

                                                              ~ Jessica’s POV ~

 I kept my eyes closed as I woke up. Why am I so warm? I usually wake up freezing cold… I opened my eyes and looked up to see Minho’s face inches from mine. I could feel my heart racing as I watched him sleeping.

 Oh my god. How did he get there?!? Aww, he’s so cute when he sleeps. He kinda looks like a kid… Slowly I reached up and poked his cheek. Then I started tracing his face without even realizing it.

 As I was starting to trace his lips, Minho grabbed my hand and opened his eyes. “Good morning.” He said in a whisper.

 “How did you get up here?” I asked.

 “You were crying in your sleep. I think you had a nightmare. I don’t like seeing you cry, so I came up here to comfort you and you pulled me down and wouldn’t let me go back down so I stayed..”

 “..sorry..” I felt bad for making him stay up here with me. If he really wanted to he should have slept on the floor. Although that doesn’t seem right either…

 “It’s not a problem.” Minho said quietly while smiling.

  Suddenly the door burst open with Jonghyun and Taemin running through it. They came on the bed and started jumping.

 “WAKE UP SLEEPING LOVE BIRDS!!” Jonghyun yelled as he jumped faster.

 “Noonaaaaaa. I came to give you a morning kiss!!” Taemin teased as he bent down and kissed my cheek.

 I started to blush and said, “Thanks Taemin. Did you eat?”

 “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ALL DOING ON ONE BED WITH MY JESSICA?!?!!?” Yuri hollered as she stormed into the room.

 Minho began to speak in a very quiet and scary voice, “Taemin… what did I say yesterday about skin-ship with her?..” He was glaring daggers at Taemin. “Do you remember what I said would happen if you ever did something?”

 Taemin’s eyes got big, “H-hyung… I was kidding…please don’t hurt me…”

 Jonghyun got off the bed and hid behind Yuri, “Why does it matter what we’re doing?” He asked while looking at the back of her head.

 “Because you’re all a bunch of psychos and I’m worried about what you idiots could do to her!” Yuri said loudly as she watched Minho chase Taemin around the room.

 “Aww babe, don’t be jealous. I can go in your bed and wake you up anyway you want tomorrow.” Jonghyun joked while pulling Yuri closer so her back is against his chest.

 Then Key came storming up the stairs with his pink apron on, “MINHO! Why are you scaring Taemin again?!?” Minho stopped chasing Taemin and looked at Key.

 “He kissed Jessica!!!” Minho cried.

  “Party in Minho’s room huh?” I muttered as I got up and passed Jonghyun hugging a struggling Yuri, making my way down to the kitchen to see what Key made for breakfast.

 I walked up to the kitchen counter and grabbed a plate along with a fork. Then I grabbed a pancake off of a plate overflowing with them. I sat down at the table and poured some syrup on to the pancake.

 “No more trying to kill Taemin. Do you understand me Minho? Or I will kill you myself.” Key informed Minho as everyone came down the stairs. I started eating my pancake while everyone else got theirs and sat down.

 “Yes I understand. Just make him stop touching her. You all know how crazy that drives me.” Minho pleaded as he came out of the kitchen.

 “We will see,” Key responded after everyone sat down. “Jessica, we will be leaving in an hour to go to RuneTariq. So when you are done with your pancake, go get ready. Bring anything you need.”

 “Okay,” I said as I finished my pancake. I grabbed my plate and brought it into the kitchen. Yuri soon followed me and put her plate in the sink on top of mine.

 “You won’t need much. All of your stuff from before will be there.” She informed me as she pulled me out of the kitchen. “Let’s go get ready. I don’t want you complaining about anything on the way there.” Yuri brought me up to my room and started looking through my bag.

 “How are we getting there?” I asked as she handed me a sweatshirt and jeans.

 “We are going to go to the office around here. There is a vampire there who will create a portal for us to go there, everything will be just fine.” I changed while listening to her. “Everyone else should be ready. Meet me by the front door in 5 minutes. I am gonna go quickly speed pack.”

 “Okay…” I said while Yuri walked out of my room. I started to look at all of my stuff that I kept in my bag. There was only clothes and makeup, nothing else. That was all I decided was important?

 I sighed and zipped up the bag. After that, I walked down the stairs carrying all that I had. Yuri was ready along with the guys. We all walked out of the house without looking back.

  Key went into the garage near the house and got a large van for us all to ride in. Key drove with Onew in the passenger seat, Yuri and Jonghyun sat in the two seats in the middle of the van, and in the back I sat in between Taemin and Minho.

 “Noona, are you excited to go back?” Taemin asked me as he started to jump up and down excitedly.

 “I guess… I just don’t know how everything will be when we get there. I don’t remember anything about there..” I answered him awkwardly. I glanced over at Minho and watched him as he stared out the window. My mind drifted to another place as I kept watching him. Suddenly he turned around and looked at me.

 “Would you like something?” Minho questioned me as he raised his eyebrows.

 “Nope,” I replied. My cheeks were turning red and he chuckled. Taemin started pulling on my arm.

 “Noonaaaa why don’t you pay attention to me like you do Minho? It isn’t fair…” Taemin puffed out his cheeks. I reached over and pinched his puffed out cheeks.

 “It’s okay baby boy, you’re just as special!” I told him while giggling.

 “YAYYY!!” Taemin cheered as he hugged me.

 “WILL YOU QUIET DOWN BACK THERE?!?” Yuri yelled from the seat in front of us.

 “Yes ma’am..” He responded while cowering behind me. “Noona, Yuri is really scary…” Taemin whispered in my ear.

 “I know baby boy,” I said while patting his head.

 “ I hate this.. How long until we are there??” Jonghyun asked Key as he rubbed his face with his hands.
 
 “We are almost there! chill out!” Key screamed. “You think I like listening to all of you complain all the time??? I don’t. So sit back and wait 10 minutes.”

 “Okay sassmaster…” Jonghyun replied as he closed his eyes.

 “Noona, why aren’t you scared of us?” Taemin questioned, drawing my attention back to him.

 I honestly didn’t understand myself, why I am not scared of them. They are all bloodsucking, murderous vampires. Somehow, I still feel comfortable sitting here with them. “I trust all of you, I don’t think any of you will do anything.” I told him with a shrug.

 “Minho Hyung why haven’t you done anything? We all kno-” Taemin slowly stopped talking. I looked at Minho and saw him glaring at Taemin.

 “Shut up Taemin or I will rip your throat out. Understood?” Minho said in a dark, quiet voice. Taemin nodded a little in response.

 “Get out.” Key ordered us all as the van stopped in front of a buliding. Yuri quickly opened the door and all of us got out, taking our bags with us. I stared up at the building that was falling apart, Half of the roof was missing.

 “Come on Sica,” Yuri pulled me inside the building. There was only one room in the building. It had a staircase going downstairs in the middle of the floor. We all walked down them and into a room that was lit up by candles on tables surrounding the room. The basement almost seemed like a scary dungeon. It had tunnels leading to different areas.

 “You have arrived. I knew you would be coming.” A girl walked out of a tunnel and right to us. She glanced at me then her eyes widened. “Why have you brought her here? Yuri, You should know better than anyone else that she isn’t supposed to be here.”

 “Tiffany, she already knows everything. There isn’t anything we can do now but take her back to where she BELONGS. We can’t keep her from what she really is anymore. It is time she goes home.” Yuri informed Tiffany.

 “Fine. I will make your portal but when Hyun Bin complains about his daughter being home, I better not be blamed for this at all.” Tiffany said as she blew out the candles on a table and moved the table away from the wall. She stood in front of the wall and closed her eyes. Slowly she lifted her hands and a bright blue light started to glow on her hands. Then she approached the wall and put her glowing hands onto it. The light from her hands spread across the walls.

 “The portal is ready now go before it closes,” Yuri told us while walking into the portal. Jonghyun, Taemin, Key, and Onew all followed Yuri. Minho was about to walk through when he stopped and looked back at me.

 “Is something wrong?” He asked as he walked to me.

 “What if I am not wanted there? What if I really should just stay here?” I started panicking while looking at the portal.

 “Jessica, everything will be alright. Jinyoung most have told Kai by now that you know everything. It’s best if we all go back and put you in a safe environment. Now come on before the portal closes.” Minho grabbed my hand and pulled me in front of the portal. He looked at me. “You will be fine. As long as you stay by me I can protect you. Now don’t go anywhere where I can’t be there for you, Okay?” I nodded a little. “Good, Now let’s go,” And with that he pulled me with him into the portal to RuneTariq.


_______________________

I am so sorry I haven't been updating. School started and I have been having writers block :/ I will figure it out soon though.

Thank you to those of you who all stay and endure my awful updating timing.

I will try writing the next chapter as fast as I possibly can. Hopefully I can get it up within the next 24 hours~ 

Welcome to new subscribers and always comment please <3 those make me oh so so happy :)

My idea for the bed scene was inspired by jojojung189 and leehyura <3