~ Chapter 11 ~

~ Saved By the Killer ~

                                                                               ~ Jessica's POV ~

   The sunlight blinded me as I got up the next morning. I started to rub my eyes while sitting up. "Where is Yuri? I need heat. It's freezing in here." 

 I got out of bed and walked to my door. My mind wasn't thinking, so i opened the door quickly and walked out right into Minho. I looked up at him. "Oh... Sorry!" I said blushing, that was too embarrassing. He nodded at me and walked away. Why of all people did I have to run into him?!? "Does he hate me?" I muttered to myself.

 "You're awake already?" Yuri asked as she appeared behind me.

 I jumped at her sudden appearance. "When did you get there?!?"

 "Just now. Sorry for scaring you. Get dressed and I will make you breakfast." Yuri was using her mother voice on me.

  "But that requires work." I began to pout, "Can't I just eat first?"

 "No. Go get dressed." And without another word she walked away. She walked downstairs to go start cooking.

 I sighed and walked back into my room. My bag was still a mess on the floor from the night before so i just grabbed a sweatshirt and jeans out of my bag. I uickly threw those on and began to walk down the hall. "Is something burning?" I asked myself as i was walking down the stairs. I could tell people were arguing. 

 "How was I supposed to know that you meant flip the french toast?!?" Jonghyun was yelling. I walked into the dining room and peeked into the kitchen.

 "When I asked you to watch it for me that means take care of it!!!" Yuri and Jonghyun were fighting again. "How can a person be so incapable?!? I didn't even know this was possible. Now I have to start over. I can't trust you with even the smallest tasks.." Yuri shoved Jonghyun away from the stove. "..." She muttered as she began cooking again. I walked over to wear the guys were all sitting in the living room.

 "What happened? It smells awful in here. What died?" I asked while looking at the four of them.

 "Jonghyun hyung's pride! Noona how did you sleep?? Was it comfortable enough? Wowwwww noona looks pretty everyday I guess. Do you wanna play video games with me later? What's your favorite game? Wanna know mine?" Taemin kept asking me questions while smiling like he always does.

 "Taeminnie. Stop interrogating her. You'll overwhelm her. And besides, her and Minho are going shopping for her room today remember?" Key put his hand on Taemin's knee. Taemin began to pout sadly.

 "But... I wanted to play with Noona..." Taemin looked down and sniffled.

 "We can play later or tomorrow. Okay Taemin? I promise!" I said while smiling hoping he wouldn't start crying.

 "Really?!? Noona you're the best!!!" Taemin got up from where he was sitting and hugged me.

 I saw Yuri walk up behind him and glare at him. "Get off her Taemin." She said, her voice filled with anger and hatred.

 "how cute." Key said while smiling.

 Minho got up from where he was at and pulled Taemin off of me. Everyone froze and watched him carefully. "Hyung!! I wanna hug Noona. She's nice to me even if you all are mean!!" Taemin began to whine and protest.

 "You can't." Minho looked at me. I could feel chills go up my spine as he spoke. "I think Yuri made you breakfast. You should eat. We have a long day ahead of us."

 "Umm.. ok.." I said awkwardly standing, not sure what to do. Yuri pulled me to the table and set down a plate with french toast on it. I grabbed a fork and began to eat slowly. For such a little kid, Taemin is pretty comfortable!

 "YAYYYYYY NOONA THINKS I AM COMFORTABLE!! I TOLD YOU GUYS SHE WAS NICE!" Taemin hollered from the other room.

 I could feel my eyes get big. "How did you know what I was thinking?.." I asked looking at Taemin. Before I could get an answer from Taemin Yuri started shoving more french toast in my mouth.

 "So what do you want your room to look like sweetie?" I could hear the boys dragging Taemin out of the other room. My mind quickly pushed that away because I was excited to tell Yuri what I wanted for my room.

 "Well I want the walls lavender. I think that would be pretty! Don't you?"

 I watched Yuri sigh in relief. "Very. What about the sheets and curtains? And you can paint the dresser also."

 "Wel you know I love purple so I probably am gonna look for curtains that are darker purple. Same with the bed sheets. But I want polka dots on it. So if I'm ever bored I can pretend its a fish bowl and have my own little fishy. I've never had a pet." I started smiling while finishing my french toast.

 "...That's just a little random don't you think?.."

 "Maybe a little. But it's still cute." I finally finished eating. "When am I leaving?" Right then Minho walked into the room. 

 "as soon as you're ready to leave." He messed up his hair while turning to look at Yuri. "Yul? What's a good place to shop for things like the onew we're looking for?....I don't usually do this stuff Key does."

 "Just look around for a bunch of department stores. You'll find something." 
 
 I got up and hugged Yuri, "we'll be back later^^" I  waved as we started walking out of the room. "Bye! Come on Minho." Minho followed me as he grabbed the keys to his car. We walked down the stairs and out the front door to where he already had his car. He walked over to the passenger side and opened the door for me. "Thanks!" I said while getting in.

  He shut the door and and got in the drivers side of the car. "Do you know where we are gonna go?" Minho asked as we started driving away.

 "No clue." I responded.

 "Well this will be fun..." He said driving down the road.



                                                                       
~ Yuri's POV ~

    I walked into the living room and looked out the giant window. The whole front yard could be seen. I could hear feet running down the stairs and felt Taemin run right next to me. 

 "NOONAAAAAA DON'T LEAVE ME!!" He cried while looking out the window like a sad puppy.

 "Shut up Taemin," I said getting tired of his whining already. I watched the 
car slowly back out of the driveway. "Key, why did you send Minho with her? Why not the ugly dinosaur?..as much as I hate to say it, he has more muscle than Minho. Especially on his arms."

 All of a sudden Jonghyun wrapper his arms around my shoulders. "You like my arms?" I could hear him smirking.

 "I didn't say that . I said you had more muscle than Minho."

 "She also said you looked like an ugly dinosaur!" Taemin said proud of himself that he was actually listening.

 "Such a cold ..." Jonghyun muttered walking away from me.

 "Aish. I am so sick of you two bickering! You guys are gonna go follow Minho and Jessica." Key said glaring at me and Jonghyun both.

 "WHAT?! No. I'm not going anywhere with that idiot." I protested against Key's ridiculous request.

 "Do you wanna watch over Jessica or not?!? And I want Jonghyun there to be able to keep Minho in check in case something happens." Key stated.

 "My car will reek of if we follow them!!!" Jonghyun yelled from the couch.

 "Who says we would take your car???" I asked glaring at him.

 "Shut up and leave." Key grabbed me and Jonghyun. He drug us down the stairs and pushed us out the door. 

 "How am I supposed to drive? I need my keys to drive my car!" Jonghyun asked standing in the middle of the driveway.

 Key threw Jonghyun's keys at him. "Don't lose them." This will be fun....




____________________________________

Hiya!! so my friend helped me with updating this one. She is actually who I base Yuri off of~ she is http tripleS5foreveras1

Thanks to readers and subscribers~

Please comment and Subscribe <3