~ Chapter 22 ~

~ Saved By the Killer ~

~ Jessica's POV ~

 "Not really. I guess it would explain your odd behavior all the time. The possessiveness and pushiness and the over worrying you always do. It all makes sense now." I nodded recalling what had happened in the past. Minho always kept a close eye on me, even right when I met him. I looked at Minho and smiled. There was something about him that just truly made me love him, but I couldn't tell him that. He probably would find it weird and creepy; Even if it is caused by the imprint. "Minho You're sweet and kind but I don't love you quite yet." The lie made my heart drop. I wanted to tell him I loved him, but it just seemed wrong. What if it was just the imprint causing all these crazy feelings? Wouldn't it just be a fake love? "But, I can tell there is some sort of bond between us, almost like something is continuously connecting us. One day though, I think I just might love you." Or will actually be able to tell you.

 Minho kept a straight face as he listened, never showing a change in emotion. "I understand what you mean. There isn't any love, just a connection." My heart fell even farther. But I knew he wouldn't love me at this point. "Jessica, there is one more thing I have to tell you." I kept my gaze on Minho, watching him avert his eyes to his legs. As he explained my fathers plans I grew angry. I couldn't understand why he would want me to change into what he had been keeping me from. Mostly, I was scared of what would happen, how much would end up changing.

 "I don't know. Being a vampire may not be good for me." I had gotten off the bed and moved across the room. To my surprise, Minho had gotten up and followed me. His arms slowly wrapped around my waist. Feeling him hold me made me relax.

 "Jessica it will be fine. Trust me. Why would I want to hurt you?" Minho rested his head on my shoulder; I didn't want him to pull away so I put my hands on top of his.

 "I Don't believe you would hurt me." I kicked the ground trying let out my mixed emotions. Minho just continued to rest his head on my shoulder while holding me. What if I didn't help everyone? Then wouldn't it be my fault when they die? "Will me changing really help everyone?"

 "Yes it will. You can save everyone by changing into a vampire." I began to bite my lip out of habit. Whenever I was nervous or unsure, It would just happen. But I was only nervous for what was about to happen, I was sure what I had to do.

 "I'll do it." I looked down at Minho to see if he would be able to make me feel as if I were doing the right thing.

 "You sure?" He asked as though he wasn't sure, which terrified me.

 "If it helps everyone, I will do it." Minho just stared up at me with his big eyes.  "So.... how do we do this?" 

 Now, Minho was in control. "Just tilt your head and relax. I will do the rest."  I did exactly as minho told me, except relax.  It just was too hard not to cringe at the fact his teeth were about to penetrate my neck. "Relax Jessica," Minho's deep, smooth voice ordered.

 "You sure everything will be okay after?" I asked reaching out for my last chance of reassurance.

 "Everything will be fine." My head became light as Minho's lips touched my neck. I was thinking about everything that could be the last thing I do but there was no way I could go back now. Minho's teeth entered my neck, then everything went black.

~ Narrator POV ~

 As Hyun Bin was planning ways to protect RuneTariq from evil, Kai was in his own palace planning his attack. Kai's castle was off in a deserted place of RuneTariq. Hyun Bin never officially banished Kai because he worried for other planet's creature's safety. Kai spent most of his time planning up in his bedroom. 

~Kai's POV ~

 Jessica is back? She knows about vampires? This will definitely make killing her more difficult. Especially since her father can protect her now. I laid on my bed with my eyes closed, forming my plan in my head. A knock came to my door suddenly, making me loose my thought. "What?" I called out keeping my eyes closed. The door creaked open slightly.

 "Kai, It's happened." I knew it was Sehun talking.

 "What happened?" I asked not moving at all.

 "Jessica has been changed. Jinyoung just informed us." Sighing softly, I sat up.

"This makes things even more complicated. I guess our plans will have to be escalated and shall happen sooner than originally planned. Sehun, inform all leaders that our plans will be changed to within a week and to make sure their members are ready. Do you understand?" I stood up from my bed and began to walk over to the nearby window.

 "I understand. Will that be all?"

 "Yes you may go." The dead trees outside matched the dead, dried up grass beneath it. Thanks to Hyun Bin, this horrible place is where I must stay. But not for long. I shall become greater than all others and finally do what I have always planned. "This definately won't be easy, but I will win."

 
~ Yuri's POV ~

 My room. I was finally back in my room after all the time I had stayed on earth to take care of Jessica. I love her and all, but I did miss all my stuff. I dragged my fingers along my red comforter on my bed while walking around and taking in all of what was left. Nothing moved, all the same. Then I saw it, on my dresser like I left it. Does it still work? Carefully, I picked up the little white music box from the dresser and opened it slowly. Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata began to fill the air as the little ballerina began to turn in circles on the inside. Everything about it was the same...nothing ever changing...ever since back then... The door to my room swung open and I slammed the music box shut, quickly putting it back onto the dresser. Jonghyun stood in my doorway just looking at me.

 "What do you want?" I asked not hiding my irritation. 

 "I came to tell you Minho changed Jessica. She is in her bed now, out cold. We aren't sure on when she will wake up." Jonghyun started to walk into my room towards me.

 

 "Thank you for letting me know. You can leave now." He didn't stop.

 "Are you okay Yuri?"

 "I'm fine. My feelings don't concern you. It is not like we are friends or buddies or homies or whatever you idiots call yourselves." For a quick second I could see hurt on Jonghyun's face, but it quickly disappeared.

 "Yuri. Don't be like this. I know we fight but you can still trust me." Jonghyun was right in front of me. His eyes glue on mine. 

 "I dont need you. This may be a shock for you, but I have friends that matter. I have been gone for years because it was my duty, not because I did stupid things like you." 

 "Yuri. Stop." 

 "What? Why does whatever I say matter to you?" 

  Jonghyun sighed while shaking his and moving closer to me. "For a smart woman, you really are dense."

  "What the hell are you talking about?" I started to back up starting to feel uncomfortable from him being so close. 

  "Just stop over thinking for once Yuri." His hands held my shoulders so I wouldn't move.

 "I have to think since dumb people like you won't do it for yourselves."

  "You're right. I don't think. Which is gonna make this much nicer." Before I could respond his lips met mine. My eyes grew wide. Oddly, I didn't want it too stop. I just let it go and kissed him back. His fingers began to run through my hair.  I wrapped my arms around his neck just as he pulled away from the kiss. "Sometimes I feel like you are the stupid one." He chuckled while looking at me.

 "Shut Up you idiot," I hit his arm and stormed out of my own room. He always has to ruin every nice moment. 


  ~ Jessica's POV ~

My eyes slowly opened up to see Minho's face above me. He smiled softly while mumbling, "Thank god you are awake." I rubbed my eyes, sitting up slowly.

 "Did it work?" I asked looking at Minho who was trying to fix my messy hair. 

 "I don't know, do you feel any different?" Suddenly I felt a burning in my throat. I needed something to make it stop. Minho could see the change in my expression then handed me a glass of wine. "What is this supposed to do?"

 "Just drink it," He ordered firmly. I listened and sipped on the drink. The burning sensation quickly stopped. Once I finished the entire glass Minho smiled. "It worked."

 "How do you know?"

 "Vampires like to drink wine, especially when we add a little bit of blood to it. I know it sounds gross but that's just how we live." My head began throbbing, both of my hands reached up to grab it. Minho started panicking at my sudden movements. "What's wrong? Does your head hurt?"
 
 I nodded just as my door opened, Hyun Bin walking in. "Jessica I see you are awake."

 "Hyun Bin, something is wrong." Minho exclaimed standing up from the chair he had been sitting in. Hyun Bin only shook his head. 

 "Nothing is wrong, her memories are coming back." My eyes had clenched shut, images continuosly flashing before them. Then I saw images of Kai. I remembered when he first tried to take me from my own room, guards had rushed in chasing him away. That had been the night my father decided to send me to the human world.

 By the time all the memories had been finished, Hyun Bin was gone. Minho was holding me in his lap tightly wrapped up in his arms. "Are you okay?" He asked noticing that I was finally done. I nodded a little in response. That was all I could muster up after all of that. "You want to sleep?" I nodded again. "Okay," Minho had tried to get up but I wouldn't let him. 

 "Can you stay? At least until I fall asleep..." I was ashamed on how I was acting but I didn't want to be alone. Minho smiled softly and pulled my blanket over the both of us. 


 ~ Taemin's POV ~

 
I had been with Onew mostly since we got back from the human world. We had vistied a few places in the castle we had gone to frequently from when we lived here, but all I want to do is go see Jessica Noona again. 
 
"Hey Taemin, you wanna go see Hyoyeon Noona?" I shook my head. 

 "You go on and see her without me. I have a few things to take care of." 

 "Okay Taemin-ah just don't get lost. I would get my head cut off by Key if that ever happened." I went to Sica's room since that was where Minho was planning on talking to her. Hyun Bin was leaving her room, he passed me without saying a word.  The door was cracked open so I peeked inside. Jessica was clanching onto her head, Minho was getting on her bed and pulling her into him. I could tell he was trying to help even though he was useless. 

 Somehow I could feel pain in my chest. My un-moving heart seemed crushed. Which didn't make sense to me at all. It wasn't like I was in love with Sica Noona or anything, she was Minho's imprint. Not mine. I tried to shake the feeling and left the two alone.


__________________________
IM SO SORRY 3 It has been a long time since I updated. Honestly I have had a half written chapter just sitting on here waiting to be finished. Today was the day I am finally done with it. Now to start the next chapter :/ Hopefully that one will be updated faster. Writer's block has been consuming me.

Thank you to all those who are subscribed and still hold onto this. AND THANK YOU TO THE NEW SUBSCRIBERS! I don't know how you all found this but I appreciate you~

Please comment, it makes me want to write ^-^

Lastly Please here
 If should make another MinSica FF. If you have any ideas or if you would want a different couple comment or even message me~ I love input