~ Chapter 15 ~

~ Saved By the Killer ~

 

 NOTICE: I posted this chapter yesterday, but it got deleted. So now I am re-posting it. I will be posting a new chapter soon~                                                         
 
                                                            ~ Jessica’s POV ~


 Taemin held onto my arm tightly as we looked at Minho. Minho was so mad I could almost feel his anger strangling me.

 “Jessica, Get out of here now. Taemin, you stay there and we will have a little chat.” Minho ordered us as he walked into the room while glaring at Taemin.


 I looked at Taemin and he nodded at me. “It’s okay Noona, you can go. I will be okay…” Minho was standing next to Taemin watching me carefully.

 I slowly got off Taemin’s bed and walked out of the room. My hand reached for the door, But it was no longer on its hinges. I took one last glance at the destroyed door in the wall and walked down the stairs.

 I met Yuri at the end of the stairs. “Jessica, what did you do? Why is Minho so pissed?” She pulled me into the dining room and making me sit down.

 “Taemin and I were gonna play video games in his room. Then Minho came in the room yelling. He made me leave so he could talk to Taemin…”

  As I finished explaining to Yuri, Key went flying out of the kitchen and up the stairs screaming, “MINHO! DON’T YOU DARE HURT MY LITTLE BOY!!! I WILL KILL YOU SLOWLY IF YOU LAY ONE FINGER ON HIM!!” I tried to get up but Yuri just pushed me back down. Jonghyun and Onew came running out of the kitchen following Key up the stairs.

 “Stay… You don’t need to get involved in that. I will go get you some lunch.” Yuri walked over to the kitchen and grabbed  a bowl of spaghetti for me.  She handed me the bowl and kept watching me.

 

 “Thanks Yuri….” I said while picking up the fork out of the bowl and twirling it in the noodles. “Yuri why is this in a bowl?”


 “Don’t ask questions. Just eat.” She ordered me while shoving the fork into my mouth. While I was chewing I could hear footsteps coming down the stairs. Minho entered the room silently with Key and Jonghyun following close behind.

 “What were you thinking?!?” Key asked as Minho was sitting down at the table across from me.

 “Key you don’t understand..” Minho began while staring at the table.

 “YOU THINK I DON’T UNDERSTAND?!?” Key started to shake almost as if he were going to start crying. Jonghyun grabbed Key’s arm and pulled him into the kitchen. Minho started to bite his lip and then sighed. Yuri picked up my bowl and walked away.

 “I wasn’t done with that yet…” I mumbled.

 “You can’t eat so much. It isn’t good for you.” She replied as she walked into the kitchen. I sighed and looked at Minho. He was already staring at me.

 “I am sorry. I didn’t think you would get so mad about that..” Minho chuckled a little.

 “I should be saying sorry. I guess I overreacted a little..” He looked over at the kitchen. The door was now closed. “Can you come with me?” Minho asked while standing up and walking around the table. I stood up and nodded. “Good,” He said while walking down a hallway next to the kitchen. I followed him through the door at the end of the hallway and we ended up outside on a large deck.

 Minho walked to the edge of the deck and looked out at the backyard. There were many trees covering the land. Birds began to fly out of a tree and over the lake that was hiding behind all of the trees. He began to walk to the right and down the stairs that led to the yard. I followed him again as he walked to the lake.

 “Nice, isn’t it?” Minho asked as he walked onto the dock that was in the lake. He sat down on the bench at the end of the dock, I sat down next to him.

 “It’s very nice..” I exclaimed as I watched the light from the sun dance across the lake. Minho and I just sat there, in silence, looking at the lake.


                                        ~ Yuri’s POV ~

 I carried Jessica’s bowl of spaghetti into the kitchen, I scraped the leftovers into the trash.

 “It’s okay Key.. I bet she is still waiting for you.” Jonghyun said while rubbing Key’s back.

 “We got banned from going back for 145 years.. why would she wait? How do we even know if she is still alive?!?” I could hear In key’s voice, that he was trying not to cry.

 “Technically we aren’t alive..” Jonghyun stated.

 “DOES THAT MATTER?!? All I want to know is if she is okay.. I don’t care if she abandoned our imprint and found someone else….”

“She didn’t abandon your imprint.. She is still waiting for your return..” I announced while walking next to Key. He slowly looked up at me with tear filled eyes.

 “How would you know?” He asked sounding hopeful.

 “I was there recently. She misses you and she is hoping for the day you will come back. Did you really think she would have let you turn her into a vampire and then leave you? You two were imprinted, She let you turn her into a vampire because she loves you. From now until we ‘die’ she will love you. Sunny works in the council as the designer, So of course she was stuck there when you left. Her love for you will never change.” They both sat there and looked at me.

 “That was almost a beautiful speech..” Jonghyun blinked.

 Key hugged me tightly, “Thank you Yuri.” I knew now that he was crying.

 “You are welcome. Now get off me.” I demanded while standing completely still. He pulled away and smiled while wiping his face. “Good boy.” I walked out of the kitchen and saw Taemin walking down the stairs with Onew. “What happened to you?” I asked making my way to them.

 “Minho almost ripped off my arm…” Taemin told me as he looked down and rubbed his arm.

 “That is just great.. I am going to bed early. Try not to get almost killed again.” I walked up the stairs and into my room. I don’t feel like dealing with anyone for the rest of the day. My body dropped onto my bed and my mind drifted off into dreamland.

                                      ~ Minho’s POV ~

 I glanced over at Jessica who was still looking at the lake. “Do you want to go back up to the house?” I asked as I stood up.

 “Sure,” She replied standing up also and walking up the dock back to the house. As she walked in the door she yawned.

 “Are you tired?” I questioned her as we made our way into the living room. She shook her head.

 “I am fine, It has just been a long day already..” She stood by the couch and was looking at me. I walked in front of her so she looked up at me.

 “You can go to sleep early. I know you haven’t eaten much today.. So how about tomorrow we can all go out to a buffet and eat? Does that sound good?” She smiled and nodded.

 “okay I will go to sleep early. Goodnight Minho.” Jessica walked away and up the stairs.

 “Goodnight Jessica…” I said quietly to myself.

 Taemin came out of the kitchen while looking down.“I’m sorry hyung…” he apologized as he softly kicked the floor.

 “It’s fine Taemin.. You don’t have to worry about it anymore. I am sorry for almost ripping your arm off though…” I walked over to him and made him look up at me. He smiled at me.

 “It’s fine hyung. It’s not your fault you are crazily obsessed with Noona.” He exclaimed cheerfully. I sighed heavily.

 “Thanks Taemin…” Jonghyun, Onew, and Key all walked out of the kitchen with a deck of cards.

 “Want to play a game of poker with us?” Key asked Taemin and I.

 “Sure!” Taemin quickly sat down at the table. I followed and sat down next to him. That one game led to many other games involving cards.


                                           --01:00AM--

                                         ~Jessica’s POV ~

My mind slowly woke up from a dream I was having about some weird war.  I glanced at the clock and saw it was 1 in the morning.

 “I am going back to sleep…” I mumbled as I turned over. My eyes were about to close until I saw a figure standing by the window. I tried to sit up, but the figure came closer to me and covered my mouth as he pushed my back down.

 “Shhhhhh. Don’t make any loud noises.” The strange figure told me as he was on top of me. The moon shined on the figures face and I then recognized him. It was Jinyoung from the store earlier. “You are going to come with me and we will go somewhere very nice.” He told me as he started to get up and let go of me.

 “She isn’t going anywhere.” I looked at the door and saw Minho. “Jessica come here.” He ordered me as he watched Jinyoung. My body got up quickly as I ran over to Minho. I held onto his arm as I looked at Jinyoung.

 “Fine. I guess we will come for her again later. My master wants her so he will get her.” Jinyoung’s eyes moved onto me. “He will have your powers. One day he will.” With that he turned around and jumped out of the open window.

 Minho turned and looked down at me. “Are you okay??” He asked while touching my cheek and examining my face.

 “I am fine, but you have a lot of explaining to do.” I ordered him.

_____________________________

I am sorry for not posting anything in so long. I understand if you are all mad at me :/ Thank you all for being so patient~

I updated the forward~ 

I was thinking about writing another story after i finished this one. (There is awhile before that happens..) I have no idea what to write about though~So if any of you have ideas and would like to have me write about it I would LOVE to hear them.

More characters will be added to the story soon~

If you comment something I will answer you IN THE COMMENTS!

Please comment. It lets me know you still care~I love comments they make me feel good inside :3 (that is what I look forward to most)