~ Chapter 13 ~

~ Saved By the Killer ~

                                                                           ~ Yuri's POV ~

 "HURRY UP AND TAKE A DAMN LEFT!" I yelled at Jonghyun as I watched Minho and Jessica's car turning into the parking lot of a store.

 "SHUT UP I AM GOING AS FAST AS I CAN!!! DO YOU WANT THEM TO SEE US?!?" Jonghyun pulled into the parking lot. We parked a couple sections away, but he made it so we could still see them.

 "OF COURSE I DON'T WANT THEM TO SEE US!!! THAT WOULD MAKE US FAIL OUR MISSION! AND I NEVER LOSE!" I watched Jessica and Minho get out of their car.

 Jonghyun chuckled and looked at me, "Never lose??" He asked while raising an eyebrow.

 "I never lose, I always win. That is mine and Jessica's rule." I said while turning to look at him. 

 "Jessica must have it really bad while being with you. "

 "HAVE IT BAD WITH ME?!?" 

 "Yeah. You are a selfish who only thinks of herself."

 "I do everything I can for Jessica. I want her to be as happy as she can be!"

 "Sure whatever." Jonghyun opened his door and got out of the car. I did the same and we started walking up to the door. "What in the hell are they doing?" Jonghyun asked. We sat there watched Jessica and Minho shake hands for awhile.

 I sighed, "Oh god Sica.... You are ing up your relationship before it has even started...."  I started shaking my head as they walked into the store. 

 "Let's go," Jonghyun said while walking to the doors. I followed behind him quickly. We tried to keep our distance as we followed them to paints.


"let's watch them from here," Jonghyun said while holding his arm out to keep me from walking forward. He and I stood in the aisle with paint brushes and stuff to make patterns on the walls. 

I sighed, "I really wanna know what's going on." I said pacing from one side of the aisle to the other. Jonghyun was leaning against one of the shelves.

"you're a vampire. We have special hearing, just listen in!" 

"that's not the same! It's better when you can see faces and emotions. It means so much more!" 

"Too bad. I'm not risking getting caught so you can try and watch one of your stupid chic flicks in real life."

I stopped and grabbed his shirt collar and twisted it. My face moved so it was only inches from his. "First of all, Chic flicks aren't stupid. Second of all, I won't get caught. I'm not as stupid as you all." I felt an evil smile creep it's way on my face. "That's right. You don't know my special powers."

"What is your power?" he asked trying to keep a straight face.

"Powerssssss. I have more than one." I let go of his shirt and took a step back. "I will show you my first one now." I closed my eyes and focused on the color white. I wanted to be as solid, as clearly there, as perfect as the color white. The color meant for each person is who can become invisible is different. I could feel my body and clothes becoming clear and I opened my eyes. I looked at Jonghyuns face which was mixed between horror and excitement.

"That's so cool!" he said starting to laugh. Then realization crossed his face. He started looking all around us. "Why would you do that?!? We are in public! What if a human saw you?!? Are you even still there?!?" 

Jonghyun started reaching one hand out at me, at my chest is more like it. I grabbed his arm, "too close for comfort." He jumped from my touch. 

"that's creepy..." Jonghyun said while looking at where I was holding onto him. I let go of him and started walking away.

"I'm gonna go see what they are doing, you can keep listening in." I heard him trying to stop me but I kept walking into the next aisle.

I saw a guy worker grabbing a paint can out of a cabinet. "You're cute. You single?" I watched Minho's body get stiff. 

"Thank you for your work." Minho said while grabbing Jessica and pulling her away. The worker stood there for a moment with a confused look on his face. Then he shrugged and walked off.

 Jonghyun came into the aisle laughing his off. "I bet Minho's face was priceless!" He stopped and looked around the aisle. "Yuri are you even here?!?" I took off my invisiblity. "How did you do that?!?" Jonghyun looked so amazed as to what I had done.

 "If you could turn invisible you would know. Now lets hurry and follow them before we lose them." I started fast walking around the corner, but Jonghyun grabbed my arm. "What?" I asked glaring at him.

 He chuckled at me, "Chill princess. We just don't really need to continuosly follow them. If something bad happens we will know. Remember? We can just listen into them every once and awhile.  Lets go do something." I raised an eyebrow at him.

 "Like what?"

 He glanced around the area. "Follow me," Jonghyun said while grabbing my hand and pulling me to a food court. "We can just sit here and relax unless something happens. Plus this is by the bed stuff, they will be here soon enough. They are over at curtains now." I sighed.

 "Fine. but if Key yells at us you will be taking the blame." I dropped into a red chair that was at a table for two.

 "Do you want anything?" Jonghyun asked while looking at the board above the counter.

 "Water?" I asked. He nodded and strode over to the counter. I pulled my phone out checking the time. It's 9:43 and we left at 9:00. Have we really been gone that long?

 Jonghyun came back with a glass of water for me and a bottle of Dr.Pepper for himself. He pushed the water to me and I slowly drank it. "So..." He began, "You like my arms?" He asked with a smirk.

 "I told you before I never said I liked your arms." 

 "But you were thinking it." I didn't respond. Of course I liked his arms, He was really strong. "I got you!" He said while starting to smile. "You like me, you know it."

 I shook my head, "If I liked you I would rip myself apart and burn the pieces."

 "OOO scary. I bet you say that to every guy you like." I could tell he was finding humor in himself.

 "No, When I like a guy I tell them. Not tell them I ing hate their guts and the look like stupid ugly dinosaurs." Jonghyun sat there staring straight at me.

 "You are a ."

 "And You are a conceited ." He took a sip out of his pop. I looked over at the bedding section and saw Jessica running. "Jonghyun whats going on, Jessica is running." I started to get up. "Where is Minho? He is supposed to be watching her and taking care of her." 

 "Yuri calm down." Jonghyun began to get up.

 "HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN?!? SHE IS RUNNING LIKE SHE IS IN A HORROR MOVIE ABOUT TO GET KILLED!!!!"

 "Focus on her try to hear what she does."

 "I CANT FOCUS !" I was about to start running but jonghyun pulled me into his arms and he closed his eyes. I tried to pull away from him but couldn't get away. "Let. Go. Of. Me. Now." his grip around me tightened.

 "Shh, I am trying to focus on what Minho is doing."


                                                               ~ Jonghyun's POV ~

  I held Yuri tight in my arms so it would look like I was focusing on hugging her other than trying to hear whats going on 30 feet away from me.

  "Are you looking for someone? Was she running?" I heard a woman ask.

  "Yes! Have you seen her?? Do you know where she went?" Minho replied to the lady.

  "She went towards gardening. Just go that way and you should find your little girlfriend." Minho said thanks and left the woman.

 "We are going to the gardening section," I told Yuri while letting go of her. "We can find Jessica there." 

 "Which way is that?" Yuri asked as she started walking out of the food court.

 I looked up at the little signs telling you where everything is. "West." I said pulling Yuri in the right direction.

 She started pulling me to go faster. We could hardly keep up with Minho whom was running. We flew outside and started looking around. "Jessica gets distracted, usually when we come here she likes to sit in the area with the bushes. We should look there." I nodded and let Yuri lead.

 While walking down a row of bushes we heard Minho's voice. Yuri and I both instantly went to the ground. we crawled right up against the bush and tried to look through the leaves. 

 "Don't you dare disappear like that again! I was worried sick about you!" I heard Minho say sounding very relieved.
 
 "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have run off like that. I probably should have found you... I-I don't know what I was thinking...." Jessica replied to Minho.

 "It's fine, You are here now..." Minho sounded happy, something I haven't seen in at least 50 years. 

 "Awww how cute are they?" I whispered to Yuri.

 "Shut up they are gonna hear you!" Yuri said while glaring at me.

  "YOU'RE THE ONE BEING LOUD!" I yelled back at her. Then I could feel eyes staring at me. I slowly looked up and saw Minho.

 
 "what are you two doing here??" He asked looking at us like we were crazy.

 Yuri tried to act very calm and replied, "Well hello to you too. Did you two find everything you are looking for?"



_________________________________________

There is the Jonghyun and Yuri chapter, They argue a lot.

We have a new co-author, Everyone say hi and welcome her <3 She is the one who I do use as my Yuri character.

Thank you readers and subscribers. Please comment so I know what you think of the story so far and I know how to improve :)
 {you all must be gettin tired of hearing me write that}

And Here Is a message from our co-author ~
Uhm. Hi. I'm tripleS5foreveras1 ~ 
I may be coming into the story as a late co-author, but I hope you'll still accept me ^^ I'll try my hardest to help make this story even better than it already is. Please look forward to future chapters blank.gif