~ Chapter 19 ~

~ Saved By the Killer ~

 

    • ~ Jessica's POV ~
      The man chuckled a little before continuing, "Obviously you don't know who I am. Maybe I shall formally introduce myself to you." He bowed slightly, "I am Hyun Bin. Otherwise known as head council man. But to you I'm known as Father." Standing straight once again, he smiled softly at Me. Then his eyes drifted to Minho next to me and scoffed. "You're back? For how long may I have the pleasure of seeing you and the rest of your brothers here?" There were a few men behind him who laughed as though he had been joking.

      "As long as Jessica is here." Minho replied coldly. His facial expression was empty as he looked at Hyun Bin. "I'm her protected from now on."

      "I assigned Yuri that job. Don't trouble yourself. Now that Jessica is back I might just assign her someone new to look after her. Since Yuri couldn't handle such a task," Hyun Bin rolled his eyes. "But someone will be appointed to taking care of her. I assure you Mr.Choi, they will do a marvelous job."

      "You can't do that." Minho replied , beginning to glare at Hyun Bin. "With all due respect sir, I can't allow you to do such a thing." Then he pulled me closer to him, "I have to take care of Jessica."

      "Oh, well why is that?" My so called father asked while crossing his arms.

      "She's in my debt. I saved her life, so now she owes me. Now I want her to have me take care of her as her way of payment to me." Honestly, I never understood myself why he wants me to repay him like that. It just never seemed to fulfill what I needed to do. 

      Laughing softly, Hyun Bin shook his head. "I refuse to let you do that. You and I can plan some other form of-"

      Minho cut off Hyun Bin, "There are other reasons that I'd prefer not to discuss in front of Jessica." suddenly I felt myself starting to get irritated. 

      "Why not?" I asked as I looked up at Minho. "Why can't I know?"

      Minho looked back at me and sighed. "I just can't. It's too complicated for you to know right now." 

      "Do you know how much I have learned by now? How much I have taken in calmly? And you think I can't handle what you're reasons are to protect me?!?" Anger flooded through me. There was no way Minho should doubt me like he was doing. 

      "It's not like I am not ever going to tell you. But I'm going to have to wait until it is a better time," Minho tried to calm me down. It was obvious he knew I was mad. "I just need to take care of you. Whether you like it or not it's going to always be my job." I bit my lip and shook my head. 

      "Never mind then. Do what pleases you." I turned my head away from Minho, took a few steps towards Hyun Bin, and made sure I wouldn't look at Minho anymore. If I did I wouldn't be able to not hit him. I'm stronger then what he believes. "How did you know we would be here?" I asked Hyun Bin.

      "I can see the future." Smiling proudly, Hyun Bin wrapped his arm around my shoulder before walking through his men. "Just one of my many gifts. You have quite a few too my darling, but you don't possess them at the moment." I nodded in response, letting him lead me farther down the trail and to a white carriage attached to white horses. "Once I have a few people find the rest of your little group, we shall discuss about you and then we will figure out what to do. For now," He spoke while opening the carriage door, "We shall be heading back to the castle."

      "You sound more like royalty than a council member," I stated as I climbed inside. Hyun Bin came in with two of his men closely following behind, and Minho forcing his way through. Minho sat on one side of me with Hyun Bin across from us in between his own men. 

      "Ahh yes, which reminds me. When we arrive I will send you to our designer so you can wear appropriate apparel. The modern wear wasn't something you preferred before and I certainly don't prefer now." I heard Minho sigh next to me. 

      "I understand," My best plan at that point was to not piss Hyun Bin off. Once he finally gets used to me, that will be when I ask him more about the person who wants me dead. 

      "I will have someone prepared to take you there once we arrive." Hyun Bin took out a Smart phone and called the castle. 

      So this guy doesn't like new modern clothes or cars, but he'll use the other sources of technology? Weirdo....


      ~ Yuri's POV ~

      After we finally got through the portal we waited for Minho and Jessica. We all stood in a circle around the stone platform they should land on. Once they get here we can go through the forest and follow a small trail to the castle where Hyun Bin should be. 

      "Where are they?" Jonghyun asked with his hands in his pockets and swinging from side to side. "How long does it take to go through a wall?" 

      "Just wait, Jessica might just be worrying. They will be here soon." I responded trying not to hit that idiot. All he ever does is complain. He shouldn't complain about simple things. Maybe he should just get some patience and deal with his own problems. No one else was complaining. Key, onew and Taemin kept quiet waiting. They only stared at the pathetic platform with hopeful eyes. 

      Sighing softly, I looked at the platform. What if they don't come? What if they just plan to stay there together, forever, without me? How could Jessica just leave me like that? I know she wouldn't do that. We will always stick by one another.

      All of a sudden, I felt my whole face being covered by a bag. I swung my arms back to get a hold of whomever was grabbing me. "I swear to god Jonghyun if that's you, once I get out of this I'm going to rip all of your damn limbs off!!" I screamed barely grabbing onto the guys shirt. 

      "IT'S NOT ME!!" Jonghyun yelled from a distance. Taemin was crying, key was screaming, onew was trying to fight back. I only know its Onew since I can hear his grunts from the hits. That was when I noticed everyone standing around the platform was ambushed. They must have known we were coming. 

      I stopped fighting. We would be brought somewhere whether we liked it or not. There was no point on causing myself unnecessary injuries, I already did that enough on my own. The person behind me kept quiet as he tied my arms together behind me and brought me farther away from the others. There struggling and shouting slowly fading. The last thing I heard was Jonghyun yell, "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!!! I WILL ING KILL YOU!!" 

      He brought me to a car and helped me inside the back, still saying nothing. Which was fine with me since I had nothing to say to him. I already have gone through this procedure a couple times. The man took the bag off my head but left my arms tied together. Since the tied it too tight, I could feel the rope digging into my skin. 

      Leaning slightly forward to let the tension off of my wrists, I glanced around the fancy car. The front was blocked off, but there were black leather seats that were sitting across from the spot I was in. Almost like a weird Limo. I guess technology is improving a bit around here. 

      As I was studying the car, the other car door opened and Jonghyun was pushed inside. The man who grabbed him, maneuvered him into the seat across from me. After Jonghyun's head was uncovered, the man slammed the door shut, leaving me and him alone. 

      "YEAH YOU BETTER GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!!" He yelled glaring at the door. Jonghyuns eyes widened when he saw me. "Are you okay Yuri?" His eyes were filled with concern as he looked me up and down. 

      "Yes I'm fine cause I'm not a like you who picks fights. What the hell happened to you?!?" I asked noticing his eye becoming swollen and red. 

      He sighed softly before looking down. "He punched me in the eye." Jonghyun's voice sounded empty. It seemed as though he was a sad puppy who had been kicked while he was already down. 

      "Where are the others?" I tried to change the subject. Him getting beaten probably wasn't something to bring up. 

      "I don't know.. The whole thing happened so fast. Everyone was yelling and screaming. Well except for Taemin... He was crying..." His eyes kept on the ground. There wasn't anything he could have done to protect his coven. Once you're with your coven long enough, you become family. I never stuck with a single group for a long time. It would have been pointless. There wasn't anyone I wanted to be close too. Jessica was the only person I stayed with longer than 2 years...

      "I see.." I answered quietly. At that moment there wasn't much to say. Nothing could be said encouraging, only things that could make the situation worse. 

      Then the car door opened, with Key and Taemin both being pushed in. The same procedure was followed for them as was for me and Jonghyun. Once the two of them were situated, I could see Key had a few cuts and bruises, and Taemin had swollen red eyes from crying. Taemin tried to hide his sniffling as he rubbed his face against his shoulder. 

      Key sat next to Jonghyun and Taemin sat next to me. "Where's Onew??" I questioned them, noticing the car starting. 

      "I don't think he is coming with us..." Key spoke quietly as he stared down at his feet.

      "Why not?" I Felt the car begin to move. Onew couldn't be alone, we all had to be with someone. He's one of the people I'm most worried about going off on their own. 

      "He tried to fight his way through but he couldn't... I don't know what happened to him but I know it can't be good...." Key finished softly. "I wanted to help him but I couldn't.. All he wanted to do was save us.. His family..."

      Taemin was trying to hide his face by looking out of the window. I knew he was crying. He just can't handle situations like this. Which reminded me of when Jessica wasn't able to handle them either. She sure matured a lot over time...

      Silence filled the air the whole way to the castle. Nobody wanted to disturb someone else's thoughts. I guess this is my welcome home..

      Soon the car came to a stop and we were led out of the car. The men pushed us up to the castle doors. We stood there for a moment, then we heard a carriage coming close. The horses hooves clicked against the concrete road to the castle. After it stopped people came out. Two of them were Jessica and Minho. Hyun Bin walked proudly towards us with his arm around Jessica. I could see the fury in Minho's eyes. 

      "Jessica?" I said aloud Looking at her. 

      "YURI!!!!" She Cheerfully yelled back. Jessica came running up to me with her arms wide open. I hugged her tightly. Yeah that's right Hyun , Jessica is mine. 

      The doors opened behind me. A person stood there who I didn't remember. I dont think I have ever seen him before. He spoke with a soft smile, "Hello Miss Jessica, how are you today?"

      Jessica looked up at him, just realizing he was there. "Jinyoung?" She stood there with open. How could she know him?...


      _________
      It has been so long since I last updated. I have more time now to write so I hope I update more in the future.

      I wrote this on mobile so I dont know If it will be all weird or what..I am sorry if it is. 

      Once again sorry and thanks to my subscribers <3