~ Chapter 25 ~

~ Saved By the Killer ~

 ~ Jessica's POV ~

 Sunny, Yuri and I were all waiting outside for the boys to show up. "Why do I have to train? I can already kick ." Yuri scoffed looking around the forest.

 "It's not going to be that bad," I said sitting on the ground. "I am just glad Hyun Bin will let me fight."

 "I think Hyun Bin is planning something and none of us will like his idea," She glanced down at me. "Get up you will get dirty."

 "But my legs hurt from standing!" Yuri kicked my legs and I winced in pain.

 Sunny looked at me. "There are probably bugs down there ready to kill you."

 "Sunny honey, bugs don't kill people often. I truly doubt there are any on the ground," Key laughed walking to us with the others. He wrapped both of his arms around her as he kissed the top of her head.

 "Doesn't matter, they are still gross." Sunny couldn't hold back a smile while feeling Key hold her.

 "Should we start?" Onew asked ready to get down to business.

 "Whatever," Yuri muttered still upset.

 "Yuri you are gonna practice with Minho, Taemin with Jessica, and Jonghyun with Sunny," Everyone began to protest.

 "Yah, why do I have to fight Yuri?!?" Minho whined.

 "Why? Cause I will beat you up?" Yuri spat at him.
 
 "Why would you put Sunny with Jonghyun? He could kill her!" Key cried.

 "I would rather hit Yuri..." Jonghyun was looking her up and down.

 "I don't wanna fight!" Sunny plopped down onto the ground and crossed her arms. 

 "I don't wanna hurt Jessica Noona," Taemin pouted.

 "If you hurt her I will kill you!" Minho started to walk up to Taemin with a fist in the air.

 "EVERYONE STOP!" Onew screamed, waving his hands frantically in the air. All of our eyes made their way to him and stayed silent. "I am the leader, I made the pairs so deal with it. Minho and Yuri don't actually kill each other or let your competitive sides get to the better of you. Jonghyun just be careful with Sunny, if you do something Key will never let you forget it. Taemin you won't hurt Jessica, okay? Everyone good? Good."He was running his hands through his hair as he sat down on a large rock. "Sunny and Jonghyun fight first."

 Key kissed Sunny's cheek before she and Jonghyun walked to opposite sides of the clearing. Everyone else walked near Onew and sat by his rock. "Sunny how much do you actually know?" Key called out.

 "I have not fought anyone before!" She yelled back.

 "Oh god...." Key muttered just as Onew signaled the two to start. Both were fast as they ran at the other, but Jonghyun was stronger. He grabbed her and threw her to the ground, causing little baby Sunny to whine and thrash about. Jonghyun continued to hold her down, just to watch her struggle. "YAH STOP IT JONGHYUN SHE ISN'T GETTING AWAY OKAY?!?" Key screamed about to run out to her rescue but Onew held him back.

 "Let her figure it out on her own. She won't learn to fight if we don't let her think this through. Do you want her to die out there? If not leave her alone." Onew continued to watch Sunny fight for herself. Jonghyun was holding down both her arms and sitting on top of her. Then she stopped moving and stared at him.  Slowly, Jonghyun got up and began to walk away, thinking he had won. 


 ~ Sunny's POV ~

 Jonghyun is just walking away? I stood up as he walked back. "That was too easy!" He yelled to the others. I slipped my shoe off my foot and ran at him. I jumped onto his back, bringing him and I both to the ground. I was sitting on his back beating him with my shoe. The others were laughing but I didn't care. The idiot made fun of me and I wasn't going to just sit here and pretend nothing happened.

 "You can come back now!" Onew said still laughing. I got off of Jonghyun and began to walk back. 

 "What the hell?!? What was that for?!?" He came up and hit my back.

 "Always watch your opponent Jonghyun," I walked over to Key and hugged him.

 "Are you okay Baby?" Key asked checking my body for any marks. 

 "I'm fine," I smiled  and held his hand waiting for the next couple to go.

 
 ~ Yuri's POV ~

 "Loser," I mumbled as Jonghyun walked passed me. 

 "Excuse me?" He turned and looked at me. 

  "Oh nothing," I smiled sweetly at him. 

  "Minho Yuri, You two go next," Onew ordered.

  "Gladly," I smirked walking across the clearing. 

  "Ready to lose?" I shouted over to Minho across from me. 

  "I'm not going to be the one who loses!" He yelled back. 

 "We will see about that," I spoke to myself. Onew threw his arm up in the air, letting us know we can go. Minho and I charged at each other. When we reached to the center he grabbed me and lifted me over his head getting ready to throw me to the ground. I smashed my knee into his face sending the both of us to the ground. He landed on his back while I rolled farther away from him. I quickly hopped into a position where I could get him easily. Minho stood up turning to face me again. I charged right into his legs, taking him to the ground again. I hovered over him and smirked. "Who lost?" I asked.

 Minho flipped me onto my back and stared at me with empty eyes. "You lost," He spoke softly. I grabbed his arms and pushed him off me.

 "I don't ever lose," I Got off the ground and kicked Minho's side. He grabbed my leg and pulled me down next to him. 

 "You just did," He smirked smugly getting off the ground and running back to Onew. I followed behind and glared at Jonghyun who was chuckling.

 "You have something you want to say?"

 "Nothing at all," He responded sitting over by Onew.

 
 ~ Jessica's POV ~

 "Jessica, Taemin you are last," Onew pointed for us to go out onto the field.

 "Hyung do I really have to fight Noona?" Taemin pouted cutely trying to get Onew to change his mind.

 "Yes you do. We don't want her to die either now do we?"

 "No," He sighed and walked out.

  Onew already ordered us to go but neither of us wanted to attack the other. I was about to run when something came at me from the side. I moved out of the way before it could hit me. That was when I noticed it had been Key coming at me. He raised from the ground and looked at me.

 "WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?" I screamed at him. 

  Key smirked at me and chuckled, "Always be prepared princess." He ran at me and grabbed me by the waist, throwing me to the ground. Taemin came flying into Key, causing them both to smash to the ground away from me. dirt was flying as the two struggled to hold the other down.

 "WE AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE FIGHTING EACH OTHER REMEMBER?!?! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ATTACKING JESSICA SO SHE CAN LEARN!" Onew was yelling from the sidelines throwing his hands up in the air. "TAEMIN GET OFF OF KEY AND ATTACK HER! SHE IS JUST STANDING THERE!"

 Taemin hovered over Key, both stopped moving and stared at the other. Eventually Taemin got off and walked to me, "Jessica you are supposed to fight back when someone attacks you." He began to walk away but stopped and muttered, "You are going to die." Taemin left the feild leaving the rest of us silent.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 


 After a few hours of more practice, we all finished and were eating dinner together. Taemin had rejoined us by now but he stayed quiet and to himself. Sunny and Key were the two who talked the most as always, Yuri and Jonghyun were arguing about who would win at some stupid game, and Minho was telling Onew and I about something I really couldn't focus on. I just kept watching Taemin poke his food not even bothering to eat it. 

 Hyun Bin walked into the room bringing all of the conversations to a hault. All of our eyes were set upon him waiting for him to tell us why he was here. "Onew may I speak with you in my office for a moment?"

 Onew nodded and left the room with Hyun Bin.

~ Onew's POV ~

 "What's going on?" I asked as I sat in the chair in front of his wooden desk. Hyun Bin looked creepy with the eerie fire glow behind him.

 "I need you to make sure of something for me."

 "What would that be?"

 "Make sure you hide Jessica. Anywhere she wont be found."

 "Wait, But we just trained her, isn't she going to fight?"

 "Of course not, I can't risk her getting killed by anyone. So I need someone like you to hide her by midnight tomorrow night."

 "You know she won't like that," I stood up pushing my hands into my pockets.

 "Of course she won't, but it is what's best for all of us. Especially her." Minho is going to kill me. 

 "Yeah I guess so. But what about Yuri and Sunny?"

 "I don't care about those two. Let them fight if they die it isn't much of a loss."

 "Fine I will hide Jessica by tomorrow night." I headed towards the door and continued, "You are wrong Hyun Bin. Yuri and Sunny are more valuable than you think. They have special talents, you just don't see it."

 "Whatever." He waved his hand getting me to leave.

 
  ~ Key's POV ~


   Sunny and I were laying down to sleep when she asked me an odd question. "Do you think I will die in the fight?" 

 "Of course not Sunny. You can't die, no one will be able to kill you." I wrapped both of my arms around her body while she laid her head down on my chest.

 "Why can't I get killed?" She looked up at me curiously.

 "Because I will always be next to you, making sure you are okay. I wont leave you during this fight. Ever." I smiled at her softly. 

 "I will trust you Key," Sunny relaxed once again. "But if I die I will come back and kill just to enoy you for eternity. Got it?"

 I kissed her head, "okay baby." I reached over and turned off the lamp next to our bed.


~ Yuri's POV ~ 

 "GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" I yelled at Jonghyun. This guy hasn't left me alone for hours. I don't mind looking at his body or the fact he keeps wearing sleeveless shirts lately, but I still need some time to me. 

 "Yah You know you want me here." He smiled and tossed his basketball into the air while laying on my bed. "And I beat you, so like our little deal, I get to do whatever I want to you." 

 "IT WAS A MEN'S BASKETBALL OF COURSE I WASN'T GOING TO WIN!!" I grabbed my pillow and threw it on his face. 

 "Calm down!" Jonghyun tossed the pillow across the room and sat up. He grabbed my arm and pulled me down to the bed next to him. I looked at him with a sigh.

 "What are you going to do then? hmm?" Jonghyun reached over to my cheek with his thumb.

 "You wont know until tomorrow night."

 "Ughhhhhh." I groaned and rolled my eyes. "WHY ARE YOU HERE THEN?!?"

 "Because it's time to sleep,"Jonghyun got himself comfortable in my bed.

 "And you plan on sleeping here?"

 "Yup," he smiled patting the spot next to him. 

 "Whatever," I mumbled crawling to the spot next to him and laying down. I turned over to face the wall away from Jonghyun. Then I felt his arm creeping around me, pulling me closer to him. I smiled a little knowing he couldn't see it.


 ~ Minho's POV ~


  "Jessica what are you doing?" I asked looking down at her. She kept rubbing her head on my chest. 

 "My face is cold, I'm trying to get it warm." Jessica continued rubbing her face. 

  "Here," I pulled the blanket over her head. "Better?" 

  She stopped moving. "Yeah that actually is better."

  I chuckled, "Okay now sleep. You need it and you know it." 

 "Sir yes sir." Jessica rubbed her face on me a little more then fell asleep.|

 "Weirdo," I smiled.


______________________
I I know it. My writing skills are just crap and so are my actionish stuff.

Sorry for this all bladkojaoioijcaojdosjl ness. I update then dont forever and its just a pain for us all. 

Only a few chapters are left.

I am wondering if I should change it to a rated fic just because the fighting will not be good and I don't know if I should chance getting this taken down or not. 

Also I don't know what to have Jonghyun do. If any of you have some ideas let me know ;)