~ Chapter 6 ~

~ Saved By the Killer ~

                                                                     ~ Jessica's POV ~
  
 
We all sat and stared at Yuri. She was glaring at everyone of them, ready to kill. "I ASKED A QUESTION! WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO MY JESSICA?"

 "Yuri.." I began, "How did you find me?"

 Yuri looked at me on the stairs, "I put a tracking device in that neckalce I bought you for your birthday last year. You get lost to easy so I thought it would be a good idea to put it there." Her gaze shifted from me to Taemin next to me. "Let go of her hand twerp. Jessica I'm taking you home. You don't need to be around these idiots, they are no good." She looked at onew. "Onew give me Jessica's bag."

 "How do you know them?" I asked trying to get Yuri to focus back on me. 

 "Yuri, you can't take her." Minho was leaning against the stairs with his arms crossed against his chest. "But you are welcome to stay here with us."

 "I AM NOT STAYING WITH YOU GUYS!" She sighed and looked at me. Yuri reached her hand towards me, "Jessica baby we need to go now before something bad happens." Minho chuckled.

 "Yuri she is in debt to me. I saved her from some crazy guy trying to kill her. She owes me, she has to listen to what I say and do what I tell her to. Right now I order her to stay here and live with us for awhile. You know better than anyone else that is the our laws." Yuri glared at Minho.

 "Taemin take Jessica to her room. After that come back down. We will all discuss this and figure out what we will do." Yuri kept watching Minho as Taemin pulled me up the stairs. He brought me all the way to the top floor.
 
    He led me down the long hall which had old looking paintings hanging against the bright white walls. Once he and I reached the end of the hall, he opened the door which led to a small bedroom. The walls were a pastel blue. There was a white dresser that sat in the far left corner of the room. In the center of the room was a queen sized bed with a white bed spread. Taemin walked me into the room and made me sit down on the bed.

  "I'm sorry Noona..." Taemin said as he turned around and walked out of the room closing the door behind him.

 

   So I am alone again.... How does Yuri know them? I have always known Yuri since I was little. She grew up with me in the foster family. We were both adopted from the same orphanage too... Wouldn't she have told me about them?

   My head was spinning and I needed air. I stood up from the bed and walked by the dresser. There was a small window next to the dresser. I pushed up the window a little, just so a breeze could come in. I started pacing around the room trying to sort my thoughts.... but I just couldn't. I needed to go on a walk.

 I tip-toed my way to the door, slowly opening it. No one was in the hallway so I tip-toed down the hall, and down the stairs. When I got to the bottom of the first landing of the stairs I heard talking down the hall. I peeked through the doorway that came off from the stairs. I saw Taemin leaning against a couch, but that was it. So I kept going down the stairs until I got to the bottom. I looked back at the stairs while holding onto the door handle. Then I took a deep breath and walked out of the front door closing it as quietly as I could behind me.


______________________________________

I wrote a small update for now. I will write another chapter and post it tomorrow (maybe tonight depends if I get too anxious) 


Comments always make me feel better about my writing and make me want to update^^

I love all of my subscribers, y'all are awesome ;)

I think in the next chapter a lot of information will be put in (means lots of planning and writing) But I think that will help :)