~ Chapter 21 ~

~ Saved By the Killer ~

~ Sunny's POV ~

 I quickly ran around the castle to see if I could find Key. It had been so long since I last saw him. There wasn't anything I could when he was banned from RuneTariq. When he had turned me, one of the conditions was I had to work here. But being with Key was all I could think about, our love was so unstoppable. We would have done anything for the other.

 Key seemed so far away from me as I searched for him, but our imprint still made me able to sense him. When the feeling in my chest seemed the strongest I stopped. I peeked into the tea room right next to me, I found him pacing back and forth in the center of the room. He was all alone, but he was still as perfect as I remembered him. Key looked so focused, not even noticing anything around him.

 Slowly, I walked inside starting to feel that pit in me of fear. What if he doesn't remember me? What if he doesn't want to see me? What if he found someone new to love? What if I am just wasting my time going to someone who doesn't care anymore? I fake sneezed to get his attention. 

 His head whipped in my direction to look at me. The focused expression that was once on his face was now gone, now replaced by a surprised one. Once he registered who I was, he smiled and strode over to me. His arms held me tight against him as he whispered into my ear, "Sunny? could it really be you?" I only nodded as I hugged him back tightly. "I missed you so much baby." Key kissed my head and tightened his arms around me.

 Right there in his arms was where I felt safe from the whole entire universe.   "I missed you too," I muttered. Key pulled back so he could cup my cheeks into his hands. I stared up at him for a moment before he kissed me.

 Too soon Key pulled away and began to hug me again. "I won't ever let you go, I love you." He spoke softly which made me shiver. But I just held onto him and smiled.

 "I love you too," I Closed my eyes and continued to rest in his arms.

 

 

~ Minho's POV ~ 
   
How am I supposed to tell her something so complicated? Will she even let me change her? Am going to be able to change her? Will she hate me when she finds out about the imprint?

My mind raced with questions, I felt like I should have been dizzy. But there wasn't anything I could do. I had to tell her, whether I liked it or not. 

"Minho, come here." Jessica said as she pat the bed next to her. I slowly got up and sat down near her. Making eye contact with her always made me scared, I couldn't do it. That was when the imprint was at its strongest. Her scent seemed overpowering now, my dead heart seemed as if it could beat once again. Was the imprint this powerful before? Of course it couldn't have been, otherwise I would have found her in the store. "What is it you need to tell me?" She asked softly still trying to get me to look in her dark eyes. 

"Jessica," I began but the words didn't want to come out. If telling someone that their father is going to kill a vampire for them and that I would be changing them into a vampire were easy, then I could have told her. But I just felt as though I couldn't. I let out a sigh before trying once more. "Jessica we are going to kill Kai. Your father believes it is best, the rest of us agreeing." I lied, but that didn't matter. "We want you to be safe. Which makes the next thing hard-" 

"You're going to just go and kill him?!? Isn't that wrong? Or do vampires just lose the sense of what's right and wrong?!?" Jessica was furious, I knew she would be. Really, I didn't know much about her, but just in the little chats she and I had, I could tell she wouldn't want to hurt anything. Nonetheless, killing a vampire or human. 

"Jessica you need to understand, it's for everyone's safety. Not only yours. Did you think about the vampires that live here or the people on earth? As soon as Kai gets the power there is no way all of those humans will live. Also his body wouldn't be able to handle your true power. At this point we have to throw out your beliefs of what is right and wrong. You will have to do what will be best for you. In the end it will be better for everyone. If you change you can help us beat him." Jessica shook her head at me in disbelief.

 

 "What is your problem Minho? Really? What caused you to be like this? Pushing out the better in you, what could have possibly done this to you??"

 "You did this to me!" I yelled without thinking. Jessica scoffed at me in shock.
 

 "I did this?!? How could I have done this Choi Minho?? Enlighten me." She crossed her arms and tilted her head, raising her eyebrows.

  
 I sighed and rubbed my forehead. "Jessica this part is hard to explain. There isn't anything that could have prevented what has happened from happening. You and I are imprinted."

 "Imprinted? What is that?" She asked slowly relaxing her arms.

  "Basically when a vampire finds the human or vampire he/she is supposed to be with, That vampire will just know." Jessica's expression softened as she continued to listen to me. "They get these feelings inside them kind of like a tightness in the chest, a longing for that person, and when they are human your desire for their blood is strong. It takes a lot of self control when it comes to a situation like that." I waited for her to say something, but it seemed like she wanted me to go on. "For us, I recognized the imprint at the coffee shop. I didn't know what it was then, but I knew there was something special about you." 

 "So what you are saying is that you and I are supposed to be lovers basically?"

 "I know it sounds crazy but-"

 "Not really. I guess it would explain your odd behavior all the time. The possessiveness and pushiness and the over worrying you always do. It all makes sense now." Jessica nodded trying to make a point to herself. She looked at me and smiled. "Minho you're sweet and kind but I don't love you quite yet. But I can tell there is some sort of bond between us, almost like something is continuously connecting us. One day though, I think I just might love you." 

 I could feel the disappointment in me. I kept my face from changing, I wouldn't want Jessica to know. "I understand what you mean. There isn't any love, just a connection." Of course I lied, I already knew I had feelings for her. Saying I did would have been a whole lot harder. "Jessica, there is one more thing I have to tell you." My eyes looked down at my legs that were hanging off of her bed. 

 "What else is there Minho?"

 "You have to be changed back into a vampire, father's orders."

 "What? When? Why would he want me to become a vampire?"

 Sighing once more, I began to explain. "Your father thinks you would have more of a chance to protect yourself if you ever needed to with your powers. He wants me to change you now."

 "Right now?" She asked looking as though she started panicking. "Become a vampire right now?"

 I nodded to her questions. "I can change you, it will be almost painless. Nothing bad will happen since you were already a vampire once. You will be fine." Reassuring Jessica was hard, I wasn't even sure myself. For all I knew, I could have been lying. I just wanted her to feel safe. 

 "I don't know," Jessica got up and started to walk slowly away from the bed. "Being a vampire may not be good for me." I pushed myself off the bed and walked behind her. Not caring what she would have thought, I wrapped my arms around her waist. 

 "Jessica It will be fine. Trust me. Why would I want to hurt you?" I asked resting my head on her shoulder. Shockingly she didn't try to pull away from me, she rested her hands on mine and looked down.

 "I don't believe that you would hurt me." Jessica kicked the ground softly then looked up at the ceiling. "Will me changing really help everyone?"

 "Yes it will. You can save everyone by changing into a vampire." I glanced up at Jessica to see her bite her lip. 

 "I'll do it." She answered turning her head to look at me. 

 "You sure?" Once she changed I don't think she would be able to go back to being a human again.

 "If it helps everyone, I will do it." She sat there for a moment, continuing to stare at me. "So... how do we do this?" 

 "Just tilt your head and relax. I will do the rest." I told her watching her readjust herself into the position I told her do. Jessica's neck began to tense. "Relax Jessica," I spoke low while looking at her neck. Her blood was so strong there, the sweet scent overwhelming my senses. 

 "You sure everything will be okay after?" Jessica asked with her eyes closed and head still tilted. 

 "Everything will be fine," My voice was deep and my mind was racing. I kissed her neck softly, biting in right after.  I tasted her blood only a bit before she began to fall to the ground. "Jessica?!? Are you okay?!?" I held her tightly in my arms, holding her close. The change had begun for her, only time could tell if she really would be okay. "Please be okay..." I muttered, bending down kissing her head while pulling her tighter to me.


_____________
I've been gone a long time right? I am back *hopefully* I will try to update soon. I'm not sure how many more chapters to go. This will probably end in about the 30's of chapters.

I know this wasn't that great of an update but I tried...

Thank you so much to all readers and subscribers!!!!! ^-^