~ Chapter 12 ~

~ Saved By the Killer ~


                                                                                                 ~ Jessica's POV ~

   We drove down to town where all of the little shops were. I saw a store called Fancy Shmancy Home Supplies so I pointed at it. "Should we look there?" I asked looking at Minho. He nodded and began to pull into the parking lot. 

 
As the car came to a stop, I couldn't help myself anymore. "umm... Minho? Can I ask you something?" Minho got out of the car, so I did the same. I started to walk to the door thinking his silence was a no. 

Then he strode up to me and said, "Sure. What is it?" I looked over at him and he continued to stare straight at the store. His body was tense as we walked up to the doors.

 "Do you hate me?" He stopped in front of the door and turned to look at me. "You've just always been really cold towards me. And I'm wondering if it's because of something I did...if it is...sorry. I just want us to be good friends." Minho just sat there and stared at me. Then after 3 minutes and 27 seconds of awkward silence, he spoke up.

 "I don't hate you.." I could see he was trying to pick his words carefully. "I just don't have a tendency to be so..kind..to people I just meet. I am sorry if you thought I hated you. Maybe we should start over and try again?" I nodded and he held out his hand. "I am Choi Minho, You can call me Minho. It is nice to meet you." He smiled down at me and I couldn't help giggling.

 I held out my hand and shook his. "I am Jung Jessica, You can call me Jessica or Sica, either one works.^^ It is also nice to meet you." Minho began to chuckle as we stood there and shook hands.

 "We should probably start shopping." He said opening the door and walking in. I followed behind him and we decided to start with finding the paint. We walked into the paint section and started to look at the paint samples. "What color you lookin for?" He asked picking up a palette of light blues. 

 "Lavender." I said walking by the purples. Minho looked at me and raised his eyebrow. A smile crept across my face, "It's a light purple." I picked up a little palette of light purple and pointed to the one called Ladies Lavender, "It looks like this." He nodded like he understood, But  I knew he really had no clue.

 "So that is the color you are getting?" Minho asked as he walked behind me and looked over my shoulder to see the color better. I nodded while looking at it. "Then lets go find someone so we can get the paint." He turned around and started looking for a worker. Minho grabbed a guy who looked about 20 and brought him over to me. The workers name tag said he was 
Jinyoung. 

 Jinyoung smiled at me. "You are getting Ladies Lavender?" He asked looking at the color palette in my hand.

 "Yup!" I said smiling happily.

 He bent below the area where they had the color palettes and started unlocking a cabinet. "You two shopping for your new home? Newly weds?"

 I began to shake my head fast and waving my hands in the air." Oh no, nothing like that! Not married, not our house. Well we do live together but there is nothing going on between us! Nothing like that is or ever will go on between us! He is just my muscles for the day so I don't have to carry all the heavy stuff!" Jinyoung laughed at my ramblings. 

 "You're cute." He said while standing up with the bucket of paint. "Are you single?" Minho snatched the can of paint from him.

 "Thank you for your work." Minho said through clenched teeth while pulling me away.

 "What was that for?" I asked as we reached the curtain section.

 "I didn't trust him. Something just doesn't seem right about him." Minho stated while starting to look at the curtains. I sighed while looking at the curtains.

 "You still didn't have to be that rude..." 

 "Are we looking for Dark purple?" Minho asked tugging on a neon pink curtain.

 "Yeah, that's what I was thinking." Then I realized something. "How did you know? You weren't in the room when I said that, It was only me and Yuri..." Minho didn't listen to my question and started tugging at another curtain sample.

 "Is this the color you're looking for?" He asked looking at me now. I walked over to him and looked at the curtain.

 "This looks good enough.. who should we ask to get this?" Minho looked around us, I couldn't see any workers close to us.

 "I will be right back, stay here. I will go find someone." He then walked away and disappeared around the corner. I felt someone tap my shoulder, I turned around and saw Jinyoung.

 "Hello there," He said while smiling at me. Now he was giving me the creeps. I felt like he was about to eat me by the look in his eyes. "I never caught your name... Can I know?" I really didn't want to tell him my name, I started not to feel safe standing there.

 "My name is....MiYoung..." I knew I was awful at lying, but I had to get out of there. "I'm sorry I gotta go, Maybe I will see you later!" I tried smiling before I walked away quickly. I kept my head low as I walked through the aisles. Suddenly I ran into a woman who was with a little boy. "I am so sorry.." I said while bowing and covering my mouth.

 "It's fine, We all make mistakes!" The woman said while smiling. I nodded and bowed to her again. My feet began to move and I almost tripped over a bed.

 My mind wasn't thinking right and my feet kept carrying me around. Before I knew it I was standing outside in a bunch of bushes.

 The bushes have tags on them, so I know I am somewhere in the store... Where I am, I have no clue... I looked down and saw a little frog hopping around. I kneeled down on my knees and began poking it. I wonder if I should be going back...

I think I am just gonna stay here for now.... This frog is fun! "I am gonna name you Fred," I said picking up the frog in my hands.


                                                                      ~ Minho's POV ~

 I finally found a worker 7 aisles away from the curtains.  The worker and I walked into the aisle and I saw Jessica was gone. Panic started running through me. I never got her phone number, So I can't call her. I have no idea which way she went, so I don't know where to start. "I will be back in a little bit," I told the worker I just brought to the aisle.  

 I was walking around the store trying to find Jessica, then I ran into Jinyoung. I don't like this guy...  Something isn't right. And he was making the moves on Jessica, I didn't like that too much either. 

 "Hey, have you seen the girl I was with around here?" I asked hoping he did.

 "MiYoung? Yeah I saw her over at curtains. I started talking to her and she said she had to go and started walking over by the bedding area." Someone came and started pulling Jinyoung away, "I hope you find her. See ya." He said while waving, and with that, he was gone.

 "MiYoung???" I asked myself confused. MY eyes searched the air to look at the signs for bedding. I could see bedding in Aisle 23. How big is this store? 

 I messed my hair and started running to Aisle 23. "Jessica?" I kept looking for her, I started looking to see if she was hiding in the display beds. "Where are you??" 

 "Are you looking for someone? Was she running?" A woman asked while holding her son's hand.

 "Yes! Have you seen her?? Do you know where she went?" I could feel myself getting more frantic as the time grew longer. The Longer it took me to find her, the farther she could be.

 The woman giggled, "She went towards gardening," She pointed behind me. "Just go that way and you should find your little girlfriend." 

 "Thanks!" I said while bowing quickly and running the way she had pointed. 

 My heart beat fast as I got into the gardening section. Too bad for me, The gardening section was outside... What if I can't find her? What if she gets scared being alone? What if Creepy Jinyoung finds her before I do? Yuri is soooo going to kill me......

 "JESSICA WHERE ARE YOU?!?" I yelled out while running through the trees in pots. I began to run down the bushes aisle and skidded to a stop when I saw someone kneeling in the middle of the aisle. My body almost moved back and continued running around but then my mind knew it was Jessica. "Jessica?" I asked while walking to the girl in the middle of the aisle.

 "There ya go Fred." She said while putting a frog on the ground. Then the girl looked up at me, "Hiya Minho!" She said smiling and getting up.

 My head wasn't even thinking and I threw my arms around her. I embraced her into a tight hug. "Don't you dare disappear like that again! I was worried sick about you!" Jessica was tense under my arms at first then I felt her soften and hug me back.

 "I'm sorry," She said while holding me tight. "I shouldn't have run off like that. I probably should have found you... I-I don't know what I was thinking...." I smiled softly.

 "It's fine, You are here now..." I pulled back and looked at her face. Taemin was right, She is really pretty... Is Taemin paying more attention to her than I am? I may be looking and not even paying attention....

 "Shut up they are gonna hear you!" I heard a woman's voice say from the bush next to me and Jessica.

 "YOU'RE THE ONE BEING LOUD!" A male's voice yelled back at her.

 I let go of Jessica and walked over to the bush. I peeked over the edge and saw Jonghyun and Yuri crouched down. "what are you two doing here??" I asked looking down at them.

 "Well hello to you too," Yuri said, "Did you two find everything you are looking for?"



_____________________________

Hope this chapter is okay~I got most of my ideas from tripleS5foreveras1 again^^ Maybe I should just make her my co-author :/

My names are so original (Just kidding;D)

I am not sure why I wanted creeper Jinyoung in here, Kinda strange actually..... 

Next chapter will be Jonghyun and Yuri stalking MinSica <3

Thank you so much to my readers and subscribers :D

And please subscribe and comment when done reading ;)