~ Chapter 4 ~

~ Saved By the Killer ~

                                                                             ~ Minho's POV ~

   
Did I just hear Onew right? Have her live with us? Taking her home like a pet? IS HE CRAZY?!?  It's bad enough her scent is driving me insane right now.... "Fine.." I finally said. "But only until we figure out who she really is... I am not sure why I have this feeling but I am pretty sure she has something to her..." 

   "So it's agreed then? She will come stay with us?" Onew looked around the group waiting for a response.

    "Jessica Noona is gonna live with us?" Taemin asked Key. Key nodded at him. "YAY!" Taemin started jumping up and down clapping his hands. "I like her! maybe she can play games with me!! Unlike all of you who say 'I have better things to do.' I bet she will be nice to me!!" 

    "I will  take that as a yes then." Onew was trying to get eye contact from everyone. "This Jessica will stay with us until further notice. for now all we have to do is convince her to stay with us. Doesn't seem to hard right? Who are we gonna get to ask?"

  "I will ask her." I volunteered myself. "I saved her. She probably will listen to me the most. If anything I can use guilt. Human girls always fail to feeling guilty." Onew nodded at me.

   "Go now then." Onew ordered. I sighed and started walking back to the room where Jonghyun took her. This will be fun.




                                                                                             
 ~ Jessica's POV ~

    I was still sitting in the corner when someone knocked on the door. "Come in ?" I asked. I didn't think I had the right to control what they did or not. The door slowly opened up and Minho walked in. He slowly closed the door behind him. I watched him as he walked over to me, somehow looking graceful. 

  "How you holding up?" Minho asked me as he sat down in front of me crossing his legs.

  "I'm fine... what about you? What happened to Donghae?" I asked suddenly starting to fill up with millions of questions to ask him.

 "I will be fine. Being shot doesn't do much, I have Key. Key is pretty good at fixing up people. Donghae you wont have to worry about anymore." I was worried by the way he said that. "But, just in case something may happen, we agreed we should have you stay with us for awhile so we can make sure you are safe." I shook my head.

 "You all have done so much already, I couldn't ask for more.."  He looked at me almost looking like he was pleading me to stay with them. "I also have my own place I have to take care of, it just wouldn't be right."

  "We want to do this. Your place will be fine, trust me." Minho reached over and grabbed my hands. I looked at him and our eyes met."Please, I don't know what I would do if something were to happen to you." I don't know what came over me, but I couldn't say no anymore.

 "Okay, but don't do anything funny..." a smirk grew on Minho's face.

 "I'm not the one you should worry about. Jonghyun would be the one you should be worried about." Minho stood up pulling me up with him. "Come on we better go tell the rest. They will love to hear that we will have a new house guest." 

    What did I just get myself into?




 

____________________________________________________________

Okay I know this isn't the greatest chapter but I will probably have it get more interesting later~

I appreciate all of you who read my story^^ makes me feel good especially when you comment :)

I think I am gonna add Yuri to the story. She will be kind of interesting to the story I think. So she should appear probably either next chapter or the one after that.

There is only two days left for my school year so if my next couple daily updates arent so great just bear with me please ^-^ after that I will be much more free

I make my Chapter pictures on Pizap so please don't hate them too much ;)

Lastly, yes I do love playing with these colors :D