Atarashi Tomodachi To Atarashi Kurasumeito

Because Of My Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"An enemy is just a misunderstanding."

-Ayuki Matsumoto

--------

Third POV

"Ohayou! You guys are actually in my classroom waiting?"  Daiki shouted as he entered the classroom. "Ohayou!" His friends replied. 

"It's been a long time hasn't it? We wanted to surprise you!" The short one grinned.

"Oi.. You seem.. taller? A bit?" The tall one observed. "MAJI!?" Daiki exclaimed, throwing a fist in the air. "Yes!" He then glanced behind him as he thought Ayuki was following behind him but to his surprise, she haven't even entered the room yet for she was still standing in the halls. "Matte nee." Daiki added before heading back into the crowded hallways. "Hey, aren't you coming in?" He asked as he removed the scarf which literally covered half of Ayuki's worried face. 

"Are you really sure about that? I mean.. Everyone still thinks you're dating Nao-chan right?" She asked.

Daiki couldn't help but notice the tone of nervousness that seeped through her voice. "It's perfectly fine. I'll explain it to them. Okay?" 

"Demo-" Ayuki stuttered.

"Don't worry." He smiled, enter-twining his fingers with his girlfriend's. "ikkou? If you stay in the halls, you'll get trampled over."

She didn't utter a word but a faint nod. With that, he led her into the classroom his friends eyed the couple. 

"See?" He whispered as soon as they sat in their seats. "No one noticed." 

"OI! DAIKI!" His friends exclaimed, running over to him. 

"Never mind.." Daiki admitted as he shot his friends a glare. "What?"

"YOU'RE CHEATING ON HAMASAKI NAO?"

"SHH! Urusai! I broke up with her already." 

"EHHHHH!? MAJI!?" 

"yeah.."

"So you really did broke up with her. When you said you were really going to break up with her.. I thought you were just kidding." One of his friends blurted out.

"Ehh?" Ayuki questioned, popping in from no-where. She watched as Daiki gave them a glare right before he banged his head on the desk.

"I'm guessing I probably shouldn't have said that."

"You guess!?" Another one of his friends exclaimed. 

"It's nothing. Just forget about it nee?" Daiki smiled as he turned to Ayuki. 

"Un.." She nodded back.

"ahh.. I forgot to introduce myself. Chinen Yuri desu." The first guy stated. 

"Yamada Ryosuke desu." The second guy smiled.

"Okamoto Keito desu." The third guy yawned.

"Hajimemae." Ayuki smiled as she slightly bowed her head.

"AHH! There's no reason to be so formal! Can I call you Ayuki chan?" Chinen grinned.

"Oi! I only get to call her by her first name!" Daiki pouted as he playfully slapped Chinen on the arm. "itai!"

"Then Maki-chan?" Ayuki suggested. "It's a bit of my first name and a bit of my last name."

"Hai Maki chan!" Chinen smiled.

"Ehh! That's not fair! He get's a nickname to call you and I don't?" Yamada frowned. 

"Then all three of you can call me Maki chan!" Ayuki asserted.

"They get to call you by a nickname and I don't?" Daiki murmured.

"ehh? Dai-chan, did you say something?" She questioned. After all, all she heard was 'Th.. call... nick.. dont.'

"iie." He smiled, before turning back to the others. "and you guys! Get back to your classroom!" 

"EHH!? But our class is boring! We just want to hang out w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter