Chapter 9 ~ Powers (Part 1)

Reunion [on hiatus]
"So~" said Data, playfully, "most of the information had already gotten into your head throughout the warp.. It'd be better for you to ask ME the questions and I'll see if you guys got everything." Lloyd gave it a try and said, "Okay, first of all, EXOplanet Academy is called that way because it has a power source which is a crystal which appeared after a meteor-thing crashed just like the one we just experienced. And EXO's actually an organization to protect the Earth and everything in it.. Or on it.." "Very good.. But! You're missing something.. Something very important.." said Reg, also playfully. Mira tried out next, "There were 12 Legends who called themselves EXO, the first generation of element users. Water, Earth, Fire, Air or Wind, Light, Time, Teleportation, Telepathy or Telekinesis, Flight, Lightning, Ice or Frost, then Healing. They've protected the Earth once and had gone back to their original lives after the mission, not mentioning SHEA ever again but still remained in contact." Reg said, "There's still something missing.. Something I'm eagerly waiting to hear.." Addie curiously tried asking, "Then where do we come in?" "BINGO~! That's it!!" exclaimed Reg cheerfully, making Addie jump on her seat. Data said, "Well, have you guys found out about your own powers?!" The four looked at eachother and noticed everyone had the same confused look. Data sighed then continued, "Okay.. Addie.. Do you know what you usually like to do whenever you're free?.." Addie directly said, "I love to sing..(LOL)" Data let out a giggle and said, "I know.. What I meant was something other than singing.." Addie thought for a moment, "..playing.. In the snow..?" Everyone smiled.. Data said with a soft, warm voice, "Exactly.." Addie's mouth slowly shaped a smile.. [A/N] 2 updates~ xD aaaa I haven't been on for a while since I had 2 school movie projects for Physics & Chinese.. Chinese movie's due TOMORROW and my friend and I had just started editing the videos this afternoon.. & to GOD be the glory, WE FINISHED xD lol Does anybody else wanna know what I AM contains? Oh SPOILER ALET!! I can't help it, I'm sorry if I gave out this spoiler if you didn't want to know but.. I've started writing about EXO and they're coming out at chapter 14 xD so stay tuned, subscribe, share & comment xD Kamsahamnidaa~