Chapter 26 ~ Diversion

Reunion [on hiatus]

Addie sat on the bus, eyeing Lloyd, "Yah!! You haven't told me where we're going!!" "To tell you the truth, I haven't exactly figured out where we're going.." Addie punched his arm, "Oww!! Hey!! I thought we could have some quality brother sister time together!!" he rubbed his sore arm. "And you mean me as the big sis who'll have to pay for everything you eat & drink or want to buy." she scoffed while Lloyd apologetically laughed. Then she continued, "Fine.. Where do you wanna go?" "Let's go get a frappe!" exclaimed Lloyd. Addie smiled and agreed since she was also craving for one. 
 



"So.. The so-called witch you were after was the one who made Addie the way she was when she was little? The scared, quiet Addie?" asked Mira, her body slightly shaking.

"Depends.." replied Lay, "Does her dad call her 'Frosty'?"

"How'd you know that!?" exclaimed Mira. Everyone reacted. "And there you have it.. She's our Frosty"said Chen. Mira rubbed her head,

"This is a lot to sink into.. So you guys already met her before I did?" The Legends nodded, causing Mira to slouch in her seat. "But.. How come she's never told me this before??.." Mira murmured to herself.

"Well, you can't blame her." she turned to face Luhan, who read her mind, "Her 3rd power & memories of us were sealed of by the witch, Han So Bae, that day.. The very last day we ever saw the younger Addie."

"Then we'll have to make her remember now, don't we?!" exclaimed D.O. with a smirk. Everyone smiled. "What do we do first?" asked Xiumin. "For now, research on Sobae & how much she's been 'training' all these years. And on Jae Wook. We need his records, on what he's been doing the entire time when he WASN'T tracking down Addie." Mira almost jumped when she heard her old friend's name, "Wait.. What does he have to do with all this? Which reminds me, what IS Addie's 3rd power?" 

Luhan took a deep breath, and said, "She has the same power as me & Lloyd. Telekinesis." Mira stayed silent, then asked, "..And Jae Wook?.." Sehun held Luhan's hand & stood up. They looked at each other for a while. Sehun turned to Mira and said, "We think he's probably being controlled by Sobae.." "So, Addie's dream was actually a vision of him.." Mira said, everyone looked at her, "What?!! I've been reading!!" Kris & Tao chuckled while everyone else stopped their stares.
"Okay.. Now that this is done.." Sehun said as he turned to face Luhan. The older guy sighed and said, "You want bubble tea don't you.." Sehun nodded with enthusiasm. "Can I come with?!" asked Sam. Everyone except Mira stared at him.

"Nvrmnd.." murmured Sam. And everyone burst out laughing.



Addie & Lloyd arrived at a nearby Starbucks Café. 
"What frappe do you want?" asked Lloyd.
"Aren't I supposed to be the one asking??" asked Addie, taking out her wallet. 
"I'm buying today. Besides, I want a red velvet so I'll just pay for everything."
"Okay then.. I want a Chocolate Chip Frappe.." beamed Addie. Lloyd raised a hand and they high-fived.
He walked to the counter and said, 
"2 Double Chocolate Cream Frappuccinos please." 
The cashier wrote it down on 2 plastic glasses, "Two double chocolate... Would you like whipped cream with that?" she asked. 
"Yes please.." answered Lloyd. 
"Any cakes?" 
"One Red Velvet Roll." 

"Okay.. So that's 2 Double Choco Cream Frappes & 1 Red Velvet Roll.. It'll be ready in a few minutes." She took out a Red Velvet out of the display case & handed it to Lloyd on a plate, "Please have a seat." 
"Thanks." Lloyd paid for his order and went to a nearby sofa where Addie was sitting. 
"Want some?!" He held the Roll in front of Addie's eyes. "Nah.. I'm trying to lessen the sugar in my system.." she replied.
"Since when did you ever cared about how much sugar you devour??" Lloyd jokingly said. Addie stuck her tongue out at him and browsed her phone. "2 Double Chocolate Cream Frappes!!" yelled the cashier. "I'll go get it." said Addie as she stood up and walked to the counter. She said in a surprised tone,

"Dae Ni unnie?!!"

"Oh! Addie-ssi. Good to see you again." Dae Ni gave her usual warm smile. 
"I didn't know you worked here.." Addie said as she took her order. 
"Ne.. Hha.. I run a lot of shifts in this town.."

"Oh.. I see.." 
Addie noticed Lloyd walking towards them and said, "Unnie, this is my friend, Lloyd. Lloyd, Dae Ni unnie.." 
"Oh.. Bankabseumnida noona."

"Bankabseumnida.." They shook hands. The second he let go of her hand, he had an uneasy feeling that someone was watching them. He stared at Dae Ni for a while, then stopped when Addie said, "We better be going.. Good to see you again unnie.. Annyeong." She handed a frappe to Lloyd, bowed and waved to Dae Ni. Once they were a good distance away from the stall, Lloyd urged himself to ask, "You 2 know each other well?"
Addie took a sip of her chocolatey goodness and said, "Not exactly.. I once met her in the supermarket. She's really nice.." she turned to face the younger, yet taller, boy walking beside her and asked, "Why?" 
"No reason.." Lloyd answered and drank his own frappe. Addie raised a brow at him but quickly shook it off.

They kept on walking & talking until they reached a Bubble Tea shop. Addie peeked inside to see if the 2 figures ordering inside were who she thought they were. And yet again, she was right. 
Lloyd sent a telepathic message to Luhan saying, "Hyung!! Turn around!!" 
Luhan sighed & replied, "What is it.."
"Just turn around now!!"
"In a minute.." He took the 2 glasses of Bubble Tea, handed one of them to Sehun and told him to turn with him. 
Once they turned around, Addie was standing right behind them. Luhan jumped & took a step back, reflex on thinking he almost bumped into her. Luhan laughed a bit when she saw Addie, and so did Sehun. They expected to see Lloyd, but not Addie. In a distance, they could see Lloyd walking through the entrance. Addie greeted them with her smile & aegyo-ish voice,
"Annyeong Sehun oppa.. Luhan gege.."
"Annyeong~" said Sehun, "Are you here for Bubble Tea too?!!" Addie giggled and said, "Ani, I already bought Starbucks." showing them her plastic Starbucks cup that was still half full.

"Ah.. Okay.." he plainly said. 
"So how's your training?" asked Sehun again, taking a sip of his bubble tea.
"I've been getting scars here & there. And my head's been pounding recently.." The 3 boys glanced at eachother, "But all in all I'm improving." she finished with a smile.
"Aww keep up the good work" Luhan patted her head, making her bangs bounce. "Aigoo you're so cute~" Sehun said as he pinched her cheeks. "Oppaaaaa.." she whined. The 2 mentors laughed and Luhan said (out loud while facing Sehun), "Now we know why Bacon & Baozi love her so much." Addie blushed after hearing his statement.
"That's my big sis for you~" Lloyd said as he patted Addie's back. She tilted her head and stared at him. And then the 4 of them burst out laughing again in the Bubble Tea shop.
"So do you wanna go somewhere? Yknow to get to know all the other members better. I mean we're a FAMILY now so we might as well sit and talk.." Luhan said, nudging Lloyd. "Uh.. Y-yeah.. I'll call the others. Addie, do you wanna go anywhere?" Lloyd took out his phone. "Nah.. I'd rather we talk at 'home'.. My legs are tired already.." She rested her free hand on her knees & continued drinking her frappe. "Okay then.. Come on, let's go.." Luhan patted her back and they walked out the cafe.


[A/N]
Dae Ni's 3rd appearance xD

And yayy~ 13 subscribers~!!! Thank you~!!! *bowes continuously*

I'll be going on a hiatus for a couple of days so want to first apologize in advance if I don't update  >  <

But if there's any of you who haven't read my new fic, click on this link --> Would It Hurt if I Told The Truth?

It's a one-shot for those readers out there who are Baekhyun-biased & TaeTeuk shippers xD 

I hope you guys enjoy it  >  < 

Once again, KAMSAHAMNIDA for all the support & comments~!! keep commenting for they inspire me to write better~

I love you guys, my beautiful readers~