Chapter 12 ~ Powers (Part 4)

Reunion [on hiatus]

"My turn!! My turn!!" exclaimed Sam, jumping up & down in front of Lloyd. "Dude!! Calm down!! I mean you're 14 for crying out loud.. Quit jumping!!" Lloyd replied while laughing, which of course got everyone laughing yet AGAIN .. >  <

"Sam.. Let's see.." said Reg facing Data. "But before that-" Sam let out a groan, Reg ignored him & continued, "Before that.. You guys need to know that in SHEA we record almost your every move, even me and Data." "What?!!" yelled Sam whose mouth was then covered by the 2 guys. Data continued, "So Sam.. Remember when Addie tried lighting up that campfire and after you stepped in it immediately lit up?" Sam nodded. Data raised an eyebrow and Sam guessed with enthusiasm, "So.. My power's.. Fire?!!" Reg nodded. Sam snapped his fingers and yelped a loud "YES!!"

"And that's not the only power you have!!" Data yelled to him with enthusiasm. Now, Sam was jumping even higher and it sounds as though he's almost screaming with joy. Reg stepped in,
"Dude!! If I tell you your other power will you shut up!!" he said jokingly. Sam stopped jumping.. He stayed still like a good boy and Reg said, "Okay.. Your other ability is.." "Is..?" said Sam curiously & impatiently. "Is.." "IS..?.." "First of all.." Sam dropped to the floor, making everyone burst out laughing like crazy.. "First of all, you DO like appearing in front of people out of nowhere and surprise the heck out of them right?!" Sam replied, "Well.. Yeah, but what does that have anything to do with my power??"

Reg smiled and said, "You.. Can teleport.." At that very moment, Sam was so happy & his eyes grew so big that it looked as if fire was gonna burst out any minute. Lloyd patted his friend's back to congratulate him, as well as to prevent his eyes from catching fire (LOL)

 

[A/N]

Mian again it's shooooorrtt >  <

so here's the 2nd chapter for today~ stay tuned for tomorrow's chapters xDD

thxx again for all the support xP

don't forget to comment & subscribe~ 

i'll try to update earlier tomorrow >  <

EXO Daebak~!! xD