Chapter 11 ~ Powers (Part 3)

Reunion [on hiatus]

There was an awkward silence.. Data took a deep breath, and said, "Uhm.. Mira, do you remember the time when you almost had that plane accident?.." Mira replied, with an almost blank expression on her face, "How can I forget.." Then Reg continued, "But you did love plane rides before.. Right?!" Trying to cheer up the traumatic figure in the room. "Well yeah.. I mean I used to anyway.." murmured Mira. Addie rubbed her friend's back and tried comforting her, then she gave a worried-ish look to Lloyd.

"Look Mira.." he told her firmly, "There's a reason you love plane rides.. And why that plane you were on didn't crash." Mira stared at Lloyd as he turned to the others and asked, "Didn't you guys get all this in the warp?!!" Sam, Mira & Addie shook their heads, then he turned to Reg who whispered in his ear, "You'll find out why.. Soon.." and gave his friend a warm smile, he turned to Data who was also smiling at her good friend.

Lloyd snapped out of his confusion as Mira asked, "So.. What did I do to stop the plane from crashing?.." He stood up straight and said, "You, my friend, have the ability too fly.."
A smile spread on Mira's face and Addie's face brightened up..
I mean literally!! Her face was so bright that Mira, who was sitting right next to her, blurted out, "Addie!! Calm down!! You gotta start learning how to control your light ability!" Everyone laughed.

 

[A/N]

Mian it's so short~!!!! >  <

i typed these in my phone & i'm too lazy to edit them ==U

plus i already confirmed that EXO's coming out in chapter 14 so.. >  <

another chapter after this xD

i did say i'm doing a double update tonight xD