Chapter 4 ~ Camp

Reunion [on hiatus]

The gem-like planet hovered around Uranus,

then Neptune, then Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, then Earth.

For some reason, as it came around Earth, it started to pull itself towards the Blue & Green Planet,

as if the Gravity in both planets were causing themselves to pull eachother like magnets.

They got closer and closer, as the gem planet reached Earth's atmosphere, it's own atmosphere started to catch fire and soon enough,

the two planets would have struck one another..
 

♢      ♢      ♢      ♢      ♢ 

Addie was getting ready for camp, she brought all her warm clothes, her telescope,

her mp3 player, her stationery+papers+portable table(?),a lot of things actually, but what she packed the most were her snacks.

Yupp, she loves to eat tidbits. When she was all set, here father gave her a nice, thick scarf,  left by her mother who was overseas at the time.

That old scarf had been passed down through generations,

it held so many memories and she could feel the warmth of her family everytime she wore it. 

It was already 15:45 & the 4 of them wanted to play for a while before staring at the stars.

She gave her daddy a big hug and then cycled to the green & grassy park, where the others had already waited for her.

"Took ya long enough" joked Sam. Both Mira and Lloyd hit his upper arms. Addie laughed and they started building up their tent.

Once they were done, the sun had started setting.

They watched as the big red star sunk into a bunch of hills laying miles away from their campsite.

Addie then tried making a campfire after watching the view, still looking amazed. With the help of Sam, they got the fire starting.

She then took out her snacks and shared them with the others, she most definitely had the most snacks.

They roasted marshmallows, ate smores & sang a bunch of songs together, Mira & Addie even sang a duet with 2 voices (Soprano & Alto).

Then it was time for them to stargaze..

"Hey look!!" said Mira, lying down on the soft grass, "that bunch of stars, it looks as if they're forming an archer"

"It's Sagittarius, Mira. And yes it IS an archer.." exclaimed Addie with a laugh.

"How'd you know that?" asked Lloyd in surprise.

"I read books.. And watch anime.." replied Addie..

After a few seconds of awkward silence, the four broke out laughing. "Hey.. Hey Lloyd, what about that one?"

asked Sam while pointing to another constellation. "What, you mean the ones that look like fish?"

"Yupp.."

"That's Pisces" answered Lloyd. 

Then Mira asked, with a curious expression in her voice,

"Wait.. Hey guys,  that's a comet right?" Addie looked at it curiously as well, then cautiously..

Mira continued, "Or is it supposed to be a-"

Suddenly, Addie sat up, then stood. She pulled Mira's arm and ordered all of them to stand up with her.

They could see a worried expression on her face, then she said, "That's no comet.." She gulped, "that's..

A meteor.." The three stared at eachother until Addie shouted, "Pack everything up.. Now!!" and they did. 

They finished packing but the meteor was getting closer and closer by every second,

and they still had to put down the tent. 
"Yknow what.. Let's just leave it.." 

Then Lloyd replied to Sam's words,"But Sam, this tent's your-"

"I'd rather risk a stupid tent than risk our lives.. Even if it means leaving the tent my grandpa left me.." interrupted Sam.

"..Okay.." replied Lloyd. Then everyone ran as fast as they could to campus, where they'd find help.

As the meteor was only a few feet away from them, Mira fell, forgetting that she was wearing heels.

"Mira!!" Addie yelled as she ran to her best friend.

Just as they got to her, the meteor was already a few centimeters away..

They braced themselves & the crystal-like planet crashed into them.. 

 

 

[A/N]

The ~amazing~ eye above belongs to Lay of EXO-M .. >  <  

EXO will appear in a few more chapters so please stay tuned , comment and subscribe xDD

Credit to Google for the pic of Lay's eye.. And to SMTOWN of course