Chapter 28 ~ Kidnapped

Reunion [on hiatus]

"Lloyd!!"

yelled Data. A sound of evil laughter filled the room and said, 
"Relax child.. He's safe.. For now.." 
"Han Sobae!! Come out and fight!!"
yelled Luhan. Everyone got into battle mode and searched for the source of the voice. 
"I haven't even done anything to the boy & you're already mad. You know, it's rude to address your old senior that way, young man."
"We never thought of you as our senior, witch." yelled Suho.
"Shut it!!" The voice echoed in the hallway, "Don't forget that the boy's with one of my underlings. Which also happens to have kept him somewhere far away from where you are.."
At that moment, a dark figure appeared before them, weapon in hand. 
 

"J-Jae Wook?.."

Mira said as she started shaking. 
The boy, surrounded by a dark aura, smirked and ran straight towards the girl. An arm shielded her as he was about to land a punch on her. 
"Tao!!" 
"Well don't just stand there!! Had I not teach you anything or were the bruises not enough?!!"
Mira snapped out of her shock and slowed the time around Jae Wook. Tao yelled towards his fellow mentor,
"Duizhang!! Get everyone to safety!! Now!!"
With that, Kris got everyone inside homeroom.
Mira rushed behind the dark, semi-conscious boy and hammered him to the ground by the shoulder. Thanks to her dragonic strength, she disabled her foe's right arm. 
"..Nice move.." the dark haired boy said as he gestured her to move a few steps back. 
Jae Wook rised but soon fell back to the ground, his functioning hand clutching his head. He was panting heavily and sweating. The voice came back,
"Fools!! Don't think this is over yet.. I still have your friend. We WILL be back!!"
Jae Wook, still panting, stood up once again but weakly. He glared at Mira & soon disappeared.

Tao sighed and slowly turned to face Mira while he said, 
"That was some throw you did there."
"Thanks." But she started loosing her balance and her knees got weak. Tao rushed to her and held onto her.
"You okay??"
"Yeah.. Just tired.." She gave her best smile.
He couldn't help but smile back and helped her balance on her feet. They went back to homeroom where the others were worriedly waiting in the center of the room. By seeing her best friend walk through the entrance, Addie ran towards Mira and hugged her.
"I'm sorry!! I shouldn't have left you out there fighting!! Are you okay?!! Did he hurt you anywhere?!!"
"Addie.. Relax, I'm fine.."
"But you look so pale.."

"She used a little too much of her powers.." Tao said as he braced himself for Addie's scolding. 
To his surprise, she hugged him. Xiumin reacted by looking away.
"Thank you ge ge.. For protecting my sister.." She looked up to him with glassy eyes.
"So are you hurt anywhere?!!"
"No.. Not exactly.. Akh!!" He raised his arm and there was a bruise, it was from the punch Jae Wook tried to land on Mira.
"Lay gege!!" The healer came and treated the wound. Then soothed Mira's head & regenerated her powers.
Mira looked around the room, relieved that everyone was okay. Then she noticed something and asked,
"Where's Data?.."
Lay & Addie stayed quiet for a few seconds, then the girl said,
"She's in her room.. She still can't stop worrying about Lloyd.."
"I'll go talk to her.." Lay finished healing and started walking but was stopped by Mira.
"No!!" Mira cut in, "Let me!! It's a girl thing so it'd be better for me to go in.."
"Make that us.." Addie offered her hand and Mira took it. They walked to Data's room, where the junior healer was sitting on the floor next to her bed, crying with her head sunk onto it.
"..D-Data?.." Mira called out. Data lifted her head and turned around with tears in her eyes & on her cheeks. She ran to Mira and hugged her the way Addie did.
"I'm so glad you're okay.. I.. I don't know what I'd do if I lost another.." she said in between sobs.
"It's okay.. We're not going anywhere.." Addie said as she patted her friend's back.
"I'm sorry we're not able to do anything to bring him back yet.." said Mira, looking down.
"No.. I'm sorry.. I can't fight & I'm not even as strong as you guys.. Lay ge ge's a guy so he can still fight, but for me.." Data started crying again.
"Don't be ridiculous!! You're like the source of our powers & spirit!! You mean a lot to us so don't you forget that!!" Addie said as Data smiled in relief,
"Don't worry, we'll get him back.. There's no way I'm letting them mess with my brother."

[A/N]
So sorry if this chapter came out weird.. I'm not too good at writing action scenes!!
I'll be starting to use color coding for the spoken parts for you readers to not get confused on who's saying what  .. >  < 

 

are you guys getting bored of this story?.. not a lot of people are commentng OTL

Please please please comment and share it with your friends >  <

you guys are who inspire me to write these stories so please comment on what you think.. is it getting bad?..

OTL