Chapter 29 ~ Rescue (Part 1)

Reunion [on hiatus]

[A/N]

15 beautiful subscribers xD kamsahamnidaaa *90 degree bow* >  <  and here's chapter 29~ 


A day passed, fully on researching and training. Data was breaking down since there still wasn't any news on Lloyd. Everyone else would take turns visiting her in her room and try to cheer her up. The girl stayed in her room, glued to her laptop browsing except for any mealtime. She'd put on her best smile to assure the others that she was fine, but the girls could still see through her, and her spirit was falling apart.
Addie couldn't bare to watch anymore, she gathered all the information they've got and went to search for her little brother.

"You sure you're going alone?"

Addie turned to face her mentor while taking the necessary things for her search.

"Mira could kill the 3 of us if she finds out." 
said Baekhyun again.

"I know, but she won't find out since you guys'll be there when I need you." 
She finished packing and asked, "The others are all asleep right?.." Baekhyun nodded as she walked towards her door. She glanced at her other mentor, who had a worried look on his face. She walked closer to him and said,

"Oppa, don't worry, I'll be fine.." Xiumin leaned closer and hugged Addie, making her blush as she hugged him back.

"Be careful out there.." he said behind her ear. She smiled and said,

"Always.." letting go of her hug.

"Remember, don't just stand still and forget about the signal, like how Mira did yesterday!!" exclaimed Baekhyun. Addie chuckled at the thought, "And we'll be on the other side of the phone, waiting."
She turned around, walked out the base and waved, with her back facing her mentors.
 




"Are you sure she's coming!?" the voice echoed in the dark room, light coming in only from the moon outside thee  curtain covered windows.

"Yes.. I can smell her scent directing towards the hideout. She's coming for the boy." Jae Wook was kneeling in front of the demonic aura-ed figure. Silence filled the room as he looked up to his controller who was sitting on her throne. 

"..Your darkness?.."

"Quiet!! I'm thinking!!" 

Jae Wook shivered as the voice echoed in his head. It stung in his ears and caused his head to pound slightly.

"The girl will try to free the boy with her powers but it won't work.. By the time she has freed the boy, you'd already have taken her hostage in place of her friend. Threaten her and make her suffer. I'll deal with the brat a little later once she's ready to answer some questions." She looked at the boy, a silver collar wrapped around his neck and secured itself.

Jae Wook's eyes glowed red. He stood up without saying a word and walked out the room.
"It's time.." he murmured.
 



*pacepacepacepace*
"Hyung.. You've been at it for like 15 minutes, sit down!!" Xiumin gave Baekhyun a glare & said,
"Are you not worried about Addie as I am?!!" the older guy scolded.
"I am. You know very well that I am worried, hyung." Replied Baekhyun, "But pacing back & forth in her room won't change a thing. The only thing it's doing is increase the tense atmosphere around us.. And freeze most of Addie's belongings in here."
Xiumin stared at him in confusion then noticed he was slightly shivering. He looked around the room and most of the smaller stuff like doorknobs, stationery & Addie's shelves were frozen. He took back all the cold air and calmed down.
"..Mian.." then sat beside the younger guy, on Addie's bed.
"Look, I know you can't stop thinking about her. Trust me I understand how you feel.. But you gotta have faith and believe that she'll be fine. She's strong, hyung, didn't I tell you not to forget that?!"
"How would you know exactly what I'm feeling?.." Xiumin asked half-heartedly.
"..It's because I loved her too hyung.."
Xiumin turned to face his fellow mentor with sorry eyes. Baekhyun chuckled and said, "I already left that feeling a long time ago. Right now, she's only my beloved sister. Thank heavens because if I had kept at it, I wouldn't be a match for you.." He patted Xiumin on the back and stood up, feeling his phone vibrate from a call. His eyes shot as wide as saucers and glanced at Xiumin before picking up using the speaker option.