Chapter 17 ~ Rooms (Part 2)

Reunion [on hiatus]

"Who's room should we take a look at first?!" "Mine~!!" Mira yelled with excitement. Data led them to one of the doors, 4th from the right side of the entrance.
Mira opened the door and saw her own bedroom, it was designed exactly like the one she had at home, back on Earth. "It seriously feels like my own room.. I don't think I can stay here for too long, I could cry every night.." Addie comforted her and Data added, "Which explains why we provided a computer on the wall," she pointed to a large screen right next to the door. "You can design your room, you can change it's appearance every now and then with this. It also shows your schedule, the things(activities) you've done, everything!!" It was a screen about 1.5 meters wide & tall. "It can be you laptop, your TV, your window.. Oh yeah!! I almost forgot - AGAIN- *pabo!!* You can actually turn your room, I mean literally!! If you wanna see the view, all you gotta do is turn this switch.." Data grabs a remote and turned a switch, they could feel the room move and the screen turned from white to transparent (it's made of glass btw  .. >  < ).
There was a wide field of green out the glass, the view was breath-taking. Data rotated the room again and this time it showed Data's room, the one right next to Mira's, "This is for whenever you're too lazy too walk outta the room to talk to your neighbor.. You can also video chat with the others but without rotating your room." Mira took the remote and switched the room back to it's original position. " Thanks.." She smiled to her good friends. "I think I'll be fine now!" "Yeah!!" exclaimed 

"So shall we proceed to Addie's room?!" Mira suggested, she was already jumping out of excitement to see her best friend's room. Data then walked to the room next to Mira's, on the left, 3rd room from the entrance's right. Mira walked in first and saw the room completely empty. She gave a confused look to Data who said, "Well, we know that Addie likes designing stuff so we're gonna let her design it on her own." smiling at Addie, who's already smiling like crazy. She head to the big screen and started tapping buttons, the room changed, furniture started rolling in as Addie decorated the room from the screen, dragging 3D drawings and tapping on them with her fingers. After about 5 minutes, she turned and said "Done~ now THIS is what I call a room~" she put on a satisfied look, while everyone stared at the room, then to her, then back to the room. "Shall I give you humans a tour?!!" joked Addie, some scoffed while others just laughed.

"While I was browsing the screen, I found out that a lot of outfits were already in so.." Addie opened her closet and racks of her outfits were hung neatly. There were drawers on every side of the closet and everything looked amazing. "Some of these are mine while others are what I found on the computer. They look really good so I decided to add them to my wardrobe, do I have to pay for these?" she asked Data. She replied, "Nope. We got those especially for you guys. Like this one.." she took out a shiny blue-ish black suit from the rack, "Each of you will find these in your wardrobe, with them you guys can change your outfits in seconds. They're actually only specially made for your missions but since they're just too cool," she winked at the girls, "We can now wear them wherever we go." Addie shot Mira a high five, with smiles on their faces, "In case a mission comes up when were outside the base."

"Lloyd's room's next." exclaimed Reg. They went to the 6th room (also from the entrance's right) and find a neat exotic looking room. There was a huge bookshelf on one corner filled with books. Lloyd browsed the shelf and took out one peculiar book, "SM : Protectors of the Galaxy" 
He flipped a page l started reading whwile the others explored his room. After 15 minutes of reading a whole chapter worth 8 paragraphs, he slipped a bookmark in the book and said, "Should we explore Sam's room now?!" Sam already rushed to the 7th room (again, from the right) which was clearly his because he had a feeling that it was. He almost slammed the door as he opened it & inside was a room with a Japanese feel, he opened the shelves & cupboards that were in the room and found stacks of comic books, magazines, video games and best of all (to Sam).. DVDs of ANIME. He didn't say a word, he was just running around the room looking for a bunch of other cool stuff, much like a kid in a Candy Bar. "Dude!!" Sam turned to see Lloyd folding his arms and smirked. Everyone else chuckled behind the guy with glasses (Yes, I'm sorry, I forgot to add that Lloyd wears glasses  .. >  < And so does Mira.. And Addie.. And Claire)

They finished looking around for a while and decided to explore them at a later time. Each member went into their own rooms for a good night's sleep, though it was already way past midnight..
The next morning, the had breakfast in bed, programmed by the base's computers. They then gathered in each of EXO-2's member's rooms, Mentors & Apprentices, to discuss what they should do for the festival.