Chapter 15 ~ The Legends (Part 2)

Reunion [on hiatus]

Reg introduced the remaining 4 boys, "Lloyd, your mentors will be Suho hyung & Luhan gege. Sam, Chanyeol & Kai hyungs." More introduction..
"Annyeonghaseyo, EXO-K leader Suho ibnida"
"Ni hao, wo shi EXO-M de cheng yuan, Luhan"
"Annyeonghaseyo, Lloyd Thorne ibnida.."
"Annyeonghaseyo, EXO-K Park Chanyeol ibnida"
"Annyeonghaseyo, EXO-K Kai ibnida"
"Annyeonghaseyo, Samuel Allan Scottson ibnida.."
Reg explained again, "Suho hyung's real name is Kim Joon Myun, Kai's is Kim Jong In."
Lloyd whispered to Luhan to tell the other members, "You guyys can call him Sam" Luhan nodded and told the others.

Kris then said, "All right, so we're the first generation of EXO & it's a pleasure to finally meet you all who will follow in our footsteps." and he laughed a little bit. Addie said, "The pleasure's all ours!!" everyone laughed. Kris continued, "We'll be showing you your private rooms and training rooms. And as always we have a few rules here at SHEA. We'll give you forms you'll need to read and fill in later. So first of all, ladies & boys (LOL) let's go see your rooms." Mira held Addie's hand and they walked together behind Reg & Data, with the EXO boys right beside each of them. They walked into the hallway where they first saw EXO came in through the door.

Reg then remembered something and turned around, "Oh!! And one more thing. Addie, Lloyd, your dads may have been the headmasters of EXOplanet Academy but that doesn't mean they're the only ones in charge.." Addie turned to Lloyd and said, "Yes, we know." Reg continued, "The big boss is called Lee Soo Man.. He holds numerous organizations other than EXO like SHINee, SNSD, F(x), SUJU in loads of other dimensions. If united into one, they're called SM." "Wow.." Addie muttered too herself but the others heard her. Mira just laughed and the other smiled. Data said, "EXO is the first to have a 2nd generation, so we're pretty special~" Data laughed causing everyone to laugh with her.

[A/N]
Triple update xDD
And there ya have it~ EXO has appeared xD
Comment below and tell me if you want POVs.. >  < Lol
Don't forget to subscribe~ xD
Stay tuned for tomorrow's update xD