Chapter 8 ~ HQ.. (And no it's not short for "High Quality" LOL)

Reunion [on hiatus]
"Exoplanet Academy's WHAT?!!" exclaimed Addie. "Headquarters.." replied Reg. "Headquar-WHAT?!!" exclaimed Addie, again, everyone else just laughed as Addie facepalmed herself. "Well how come I've never known about this?!! I mean we've never heard about this?!!" exclaimed Addie, yet again, with a face that says *I don't know a thing about this so can someone please tell me WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE?!!!* "Addie!! Chillax!!" said Sam trying to calm her down. "It's not called a 'Secret' Headquarters for nothing yknow.." "Oh yeah.. Right.. Okay.." Addie said, taking deep breaths, still shocked of the fact that their school had a SECRET HQ.. As Lloyd was talking to Reg, a girl with wavy hair came over bringing a tray of hot drinks for the four. "Hey guys!! It's me, Data!!" said a soft voice. Addie turned and said, "Data?!! As in Danielle Dakota Camilton?!! You're a part of this too?!!" said Addie, barely breathing. "Yeah I just joined a few months ago too!!" replied Data reaching out for a hug, which was of course accepted by Addie. She wore an overall-like dress and a ring on her right ring-finger with a model of a unicorn. She had a cute, warm smile and looks as though she just came out of a storybook. "I'm so glad you guys are finally here!! You are absolutely gonna love this place.." said Data jumpy-ly. Addie on the other hand, still trying to adjust to her new surroundings, said, "Tell me again how we got ourselves into this.." Data passed her a mug of hot chocolate and joined Reg in explaining things.