Chapter 27 ~ It's All Fun & Games Until..

Reunion [on hiatus]

"Yaboseyo?" Chanyeol picked up the phone in the main room. 
"Annyeong, Chanyeol hyung.. Roll out the sofas & tell everyone to gather in the main room. Me, Addie & HunHan hyungs are gonna be home in a bit." said Lloyd
"Are you guys gonna tell us something?" Chanyeol asked.
"We're gonna get to know each other better. All.." Lloyd counted in his mind, 
*13+7* "20 of us!"

"Uhm.. O-okay.."
Chanyeol hung up, still a little bit confused. But he did what he was told anyway.
He knocked on every member's door and told them to go wait in the main room. He knocked on Addie's room the last, where Xiumin & Baekhyun were talking.

"Baekkie~ Oh, Xiumin hyung you're here too.!!"

"Chanyeol.. We're BOTH Addie's mentors.." said Baekhyun. Chanyeol laughed and said,

"Arasseo.. I'm just playing with you." he stuck a tongue out at Baekhyun, making Xiumin stare at the 2 of them for a few seconds and shook his head. 
They got out of the room to find everyone else already making themselves comfortable. Most were sitting on the sofas while others were either standing or sitting on the floor. 
"Chanyeol hyung.. When are they gonna come? I'm bored already.." Kai whined. 
"Not to mention curious over what we're gonna be talking about.." added D.O.
"Lloyd said they'll be back in a bit so just be patient.. The call just came a while ago anyway..." Chanyeol said.
Claire turned to Data and asked,

"So what's this about again?.." Data lifted her shoulders, then they turned to Reg, who said,

"The other Legends want to know more about Addie so they decided to have all 20 of us talk about ourselves to make it not suspicious towards her. I mean come on, 12 guys wanting to know about just 1 girl? It's pretty weird if you think about it." The girls just nodded. 

After a few minutes of chatting, the big door opened and the 4 who were holding plastic cups went in. 
"Wow.. Everyone's here already.." Addie said with a slightly surprise look on her face.
"Addie!!" Mira patted the carpet she was sitting on, gesturing her friend to come sit next to her. Addie walked over and sat on the floor, leaning against one of the sofas.

"It feels like a talk show in here, and it's like we're about to be interviewed.." joked Addie.
"So who should go first? Somebody ask a question!!" exclaimed Suho. Sam raised his hand, "Me!!.. Okay.. Addie, who's your favorite among the 12?" Addie's eyes grew as wide as saucers when she heard the 1st question. She eyed Sam and said,

"Are you asking me to die?!!" She could feel herself blush while the others were holding in their laughs & Mira was teasing her. Xiumin was the only person who didn't laugh and was also teased by Baekhyun.

"Can we please skip that one?!!" pleaded Addie. "Sam, everyone knows the answer already, including you!! So why would you ask that?" said Lloyd, giving Addie a wink. "Because I wanna hear her say it with her own ears." said Sam.
Baekhyun nudged Xiumin, "Cmon hyung.. You know the answer too right.. Right~!?" Everyone in thhe room started whoo-ing. Addie felt her face going warmer & warmer, she looked up & glanced at Xiumin. Their eyes met & Addie looked back down to her hands while Xiumin looked the other way, he wasn't blushing that much but his heart was pretty much racing. 
"Yah!! Stop bullying them already.." said Luhan. There were still faint laughs but then they tried their best to hold it in to listen to the eldest member of the 12,"I have a question.. Do any of you kids have a Chinese name? Like, for example, Lay's is Yi Xing, Chen's is Zhong Da.."

Mira blurted out, "Me & Addie do.. I don't know about the others though.." The rest of the apprentices shook their heads since they don't know about their Chinese names. Luhan continued, "Okay then.. Do you mind sharing it with us?" Luhan casually said as he leaned on the sofa. "I'll go first.." said Addie, still trying to forget the first question, "My Chinese name's Liu Ai Xue." Lay took out a piece of paper & a pen and asked, "How do you write it?" Addie took the pen and wrote the characters '刘爱雪' on it. "And Mira?" he passed the paper to her. She wrote down '蔡宝飞' and said "Cai Bao Fei
"You girls have such cute names~" beamed Baekhyun. 
"Xie xie ge ge~" the two girls said in aegyo.
Everyone burst out laughing and the boys continued luring her into their questions.

Suddenly, they heard the sound of an explosion and the ground shook vigorously. They went outside to find out what's going on but as Lloyd took a step out the door, he disappeared. 

"LLOYD!!" 

 

[A/N]

Back with another update xD It's been boring not going on here in AFF TT^TT 

So what happened to Lloyd? 

Stay tuned & find out in the next chapter  >  <

Thanks again for my beautiful readers who've read, subscribed & commented xD

I keep on saying this after every update but i really mean it!! 

I love you people~!!! Please keep on supporting this fic *90 degree bow*