Chapter 14 ~ The Legends (Part 1)

Reunion [on hiatus]

They continued talking about their powers for a while then finished when Reg said, "Now, before we you to your rooms.. *everyone stares at him* I've always wanted to use the word '' LOL.. *everyone laughed* We've assigned the last generation of EPIC *emphasis on the word epic* power users, THE EXO LEGENDS also known as 'EXO', to help you train and master your powers." everyone looked at eachother and looked back at Reg with anticipation. They've heard of EXO even before the warp and are already major fans. Data continued..

"Let me introduce MY mentor, Lay gege from EXO-M.." Lay came out of the entrance door (to the room/office) and greeted them in Chinese, "Da jia hao, wo shi EXO-M Cheng yuan Lay, but my real name's Zhang Yi Xing" and bowed. Everyone stood up and bowed as well. Reg then cut in, "And my mentors, D.O. & Sehun hyungs from EXO-K." D.O. & Sehun came in through the same door, they bowed and greeted in Korean, "Annyeonghaseyo, EXO-K D.O. ibnida.." "Annyeonghaseyo, EXO-K Oh Sehun ibnida.." everyone bowed again. Reg said, "D.O. hyung's real name is Do Kyung Soo but D.O. sounds shorter so I went with that lol."

Then he continued, "Me and Data have been training here for a few months with Lay, D.O. & Sehun hyungs, now it's your turn to face your masters." Reg and Data signaled 8 other boys to come in. They all then turned to the four and said, "Addie, your mentors will be Xiumin & Baekhyun oppas. Mira, Kris & Tao gege" they all bowed and introduced themselves.
"Annyeonghaseyo, EXO-M Xiumin ibnida"
"Annyeonghaseyo, EXO-K Byun Baekhyun ibnida"
"Annyeonghaseyo, Adelicia Llyraxx ibnida"
"Ni hao, wo shi EXO-M dui zhang, Kris"
"Ni hao, wo shi EXO-M zui xiao de cheng yuan, Huang Zi Tao.. You guys can call me Tao"
"Gege hao, wo shi Miranova Charlotte. But you can call us Addie & Mira."
Data said, "Xiumin oppa's real name is Kim Min Seok but since he's in M you can call him Xiumin gege" Addie nodded while Xiumin laughed.