Chapter 22 ~ Mission?

Reunion [on hiatus]

[A/N]

Okay~ quick update xD

watched Madagascar at 5 just now xD~

Thanks for the beautiful people who've been reading to this chapter >  <

Also thanks for the 11 Subscribers people xDD

Please share it with your friends >  < Kamsahamnidaa xD

@yunachan : aww xD *delivers 2 more packs of bacon bits & 3 packs of golden bun crumbs xP*


"Yah!! Can we go back now?!! I'm hungry!!" yelled Sam to his best friend. Lloyd on the other hand, was still bending the river water he got, forming it into a ball, then a swirl, and a bunch of other funny shapes he trained himself to do. "Depends," yelled Lloyd back to his friend, then to his mentor, "Hyung, how long has it been?" "5 hours.. So we should be done for today." said Suho as he looked at his watch. Chanyeol plopped to the ground while Kai just rolled his eyes. Luhan was standing on the riverside, enjoying the gentle wind & sound of the river flowing in the forest. Lloyd bent the water back into the river and stretched because he stayed still for too long while playing with his blob of water. "C'mon guys, let's go.. I don't wanna be late fo-" 

"Lloyd look out!!"

Lloyd turned around & a giant, razor sharp claw came out of the shadows. Lloyd tried to run after clearing what Sam yelled out, but only after taking a step, the claw managed to cut his left leg.

"Aaarghh.." He fell to the ground,  "*pant* *pant*"

"Lloyd!!"

Luhan took down a bunch of trees in front of the creature in the shadows before Kai & Sam teleported them back to base. 

"..Those Legends..  They're in the way.."

The shadowy creature growled & then moved back, only to disappear into the dark woods.
 



Sam came rushing in with Lloyd hanging onto his shoulder. "Guys!! A little help here?!!" Sam said as he pressed a button on the control panel & a sofa popped up. He laid his friend on the sofa and called for Data & Lay. "Lloyd!!" screamed Data, she went over to see his bleeding leg, "What happened?!!" she asked. "I don't know.." replied Lloyd with an exhausted voice, "I was training with the others when something big attacked me.. It was in the shadows so I couldn't see what it was.." Data put her hand on his leg and closed her eyes. A bright greenish light shone between her hand & his leg. When she removed her hand, Lloyd's leg was already healed.. "Phew.. Thanks Data.. That felt real good.." he flashed a smile, causing Data to blush and smile shyly. Lay gave her apprentice a teasing look & she just blushed even more, but this time, Lloyd blushed as well. Addie's door opened revealing Xiumin & Baekhyun coming out. After a few steps out the door, Baekhyun looked back to the door while Xiumin took a few more steps before looking back like his fellow mentor did. Addie came out of her room looking miserable, with Mira pulling her arm in front, hugging the arm of the taller girl like a pillow and guided her out the room. Data quietly asked Xiumin what happened and he just sighed, Data understood and just rolled out another sofa for her poor friend to sit on. Addie smiled weakly at Data and sat down, breathing deeply. Data went to the back of the seat and hovered her hands on the sides of Addie's head, the same green light came out but only through her hands.. Addie thanked her and loosened up a little bit as Mira brought her a glass of her favorite warm chocolate milk. Addie took a sip as she noticed Lloyd & Sam talking quietly & giving each other looks and said, "Would you guys relax?.. I'm fine.. Just.. Exhausted.." and she forced a smile, making the 2 boys feel bad and smiled to her as well.

"Lloyd, what happened to you??.." she asked, noticing his exhausted expression, similar to hers. "Something caught him off guard while we were training.. We couldn't see what it was but it sure was big I can tell you that." said Sam. Addie nodded with in an 'O' shape. Then Luhan curiously asked, "What about you?.." Addie felt her chest being struck yet again, but she endured the pain and simply said, "Guess I've been training too hard.." she forced another smile at him, but he knew that wasn't true, thanks to his power. Luhan signaled Baekhyun & Xiumin to go into his room. Mira just looked at Lloyd & Sam with confused eyes, the 2 boys lifted their hands in response, mouthing the words 'Don't know'

Luhan closed his bedroom door and sighed.
"You read her mind didn't you.." asked Xiumin. Luhan nodded and asked what exactly was going on. The 2 told him everything and Luhan said, "That.. Might not have been a dream.. Even if he was her old friend, and the incident just occured, a dream wouldn't just come to you like that.. Especially not where there is such a scene.." Baekhyun then asked, "Hey, both Addie & Lloyd's dads had been the headmaster of the academy, right?" The two older boys nodded, "Is it possible.. That Addie has the same powers as you do?.." Luhan's eyes widened, "I mean it IS ultimately rare, and it usually awakens late.." Xiumin glanced at Luhan, who was thinking hard. He kept silent for a while and said, "You may be on to something.. Think it could be the work of Her again?.." Xiumin thought for a while and said, "Now that you mention it, we did see Her once years ago, sealing off one of that little girl's powers as she wasn't able to control her mind before, when we tried to stop her. Could it be that the little girl was actually.." Xiumin gulped, "Addie?.." Luhan took a deep breath, "It IS possible.. We'll try finding more about it later while you two keep your eyes on Addie. & If we're not wrong, she's special, remember years ago before the girl moved with her dad, we used to protect her & play with her all the time.." Baekhyun & Xiumin nodded, then the older mentor said, "Yeah.. In the snow.." Luhan let out a loud sigh & looked up to the ceiling of his room, "EXO.. 12 of us. Meeting. Tonight." Luhan said firmly, then the 3 of them went out of Luhan's room.

Xiumin stepped out of the room and saw Addie laughing with Mira. He sighed in relief knowing Addie's still the cheerful girl he knows. Baekhyun patted him on the back and said, "Addie's a strong girl, hyung. We should never forget that.." Baekhyun looked at Xiumin and he nodded. As they looked back to Addie's direction, Mira was already coming their way while Addie was helping Data with dinner. "Oppa.." said Mira in a soft voice. She then glanced at Luhan who was just behind them, he walked towards them and joined the quiet conversation. "Don't worry, we'll help protect her too.." said Luhan with his signature smile. Mira smiled and sighed in relief, "Good, cause we'll be needing all the protection we can get." They all glanced at Addie, who was arranging the plates along the round table. She felt someone (or some people) looking at her so she looked up to where the 4 whisperers were, but all she saw was them looking as casual as ever. She shook it off and continued arranging the utensils. The same feeling came back after a few minutes but this time, she was sure someone was actually watching her. She looked up and saw her 2 mentors, they took about half the stuff Addie was holding and helped her put everything in place. "Kamsahamnida oppa.." She said after they were done. Xiumin ruffled her hair and Baekhyun said, "Don't thank me just yet, you need to pay!" Addie gave him a confused look, then Baekhyun held out his arms and continued, "Give your oppa a hug!" Addie laughed and went into his warm protective arms, blushing. "Hey I should get one too, since I'm also her oppa!!" He hugged Addie from behind, wrapping his arms around Baekhyun. Addie was blushing like mad since the second hug surprised her & since they were hugging so tightly. "Oppa!! I can't breathe!!" she said with an aegyo-ish voice, "Ah!! Mian mian!!" the 2 taller guys said as they let go of their little apprentice. Addie giggled when they let go and they called the others for dinner. 

"Claire~ dinner's ready.." She went into her friend's room and saw Claire sitting behind a desk piled with books. "Yeah.. I'll be there in a few." she replied, not lifting her head off the book she was reading. "Having fun in your own world huh!?.." Claire flipped a page, looked up and smiled, "I'm reading this next part later.." she closed her book, stood up and they walked to the main room, where everyone had gotten ready to pray.

--End of Prayer--

"Thank you for the food~" everyone yelled out in unison. While they were eating, Luhan sent a telepathic message to the other Legends, "Guys. Meeting. Tonight!! After the kids are asleep.." Kris looked up and asked in his mind, "Why should the kids be asleep?" Luhan replied, "I'll explain everything later. Right now, just keep an eye on Addie, but act as though you don't know anything. She could be in real danger.." Lloyd froze his eating for a bit, then continued. Tao, who was sitting across Lloyd, noticed and eyed Luhan, who also already knew. They continued eating in silence until Reg awkwardly yelled out, "So.." most of them turned to face him while others stayed on their plate, "Does.. Anybody wanna share what they're gonna do in the talent show?.." "I thought we're supposed to keep it as a surprise.." said Addie, more to a question than a statement. "Well it's fine if you want it to be a surprise.. I just thought the air was too awkward on this table." The Legends burst out laughing & eventually everyone else laughed with them. 
"Luhan, our conversation almost blew it.." Baekhyun said in his mind, sustaining a smile. 
"Baekkie, you know what's going on?" asked Chanyeol. 
"Um.. Duhh.. I'm one of Addie's mentors.. Remember?" 
"Oh yeah.." remembered Chanyeol. 
"By the way.." started Lay, "if we want to protect Addie, then shouldn't the other kids know too?.." 
"Yeah, but not yet.. Right now, we gotta work on a strategy on how to protect her." 
D.O. mentally raised his hand, "Um.. If I may ask.. What does Addie's problems have to do with the rest of us?.." 
Chen continued, "Yeah, I know we're like a family now and that we should protect eachother but to this extreme?! Plus, the only ones who probably know her best are Xiumin & Baekhyun.." 
Luhan sighed and said, "I already told you, we'll explain everything later in the meeting. Now hurry up and eat before the kids start noticing. We don't want them to worry over this first step." 
Addie & Mira had already finished & right now they were chatting & laughing. Xiumin finished next and whispered to Baekhyun, "Let's get her to talk about our act first, and maybe teach her some tricks. Before she goes to bed & we have our meeting." Baekhyun nodded, he finished up his last bacon and walked to Addie's chair, standing right behind her. 
"Addie~" 
She looked up and saw her mentor's face, it was so close that she had a little trouble controlling her blush. She froze a few seconds before finally replying, 
"Hi oppa~" 
Baekhyun gave off his signature smile and said, "Wanna see some tricks me and hyung made for the act?!" 
"Oh my goodness YES!!" she clapped her hands aegyo-ly and caused the 12 mentors to chuckle at her cuteness. She turned her head to find Xiumin already waiting in front of her bedroom door. Baekhyun took her hand, causing her to blush, again, and pulled her to the room. 
"What was that all about?.." asked Mira. 
"We'll find out soon.." said Kris. Mira just nodded.