Chapter 23 ~ Meeting

Reunion [on hiatus]

Addie sat on her bed and fog started coming out of Xiumin's hands. It took Addie a while to realize he was forming a sculpture of a swan, with a curved neck and wings spread out to the sides. Baekhyun shone some light under it and Addie was amazed of what they did.

"This was your idea, remember?!" Xiumin said with his smile. "Oh.. Right.." Addie scratched her head as she remembered their first discussion. The 2 boys laughed. Xiumin made his swan evaporate & ruffled her hair with his cold & slightly wet hand. "Oppaa!!" she pouted and the 2 laughed again. "Oppa~ teach me how to do that!!" she held onto their arms and smiled at them. Xiumin unexpectedly took her hand, causing her to blush, and showed her how to do it. She failed the first attempt and blushed harder but Xiumin just laughed. She got a hold of herself and concentrated. She imagined an ice bird forming in her hand. Xiumin said a loud "Whoa!!" and when Addie opened her eyes, an ice sculpture of a bird was already in her hand. "Daebak!!" said Xiumin with a wide smile, Addie smiled back and Baekhyun proceeded to teach her how to make lights with different colors. "Oppa, aren't colored light able to effect a target's emotions and how they react?" she asked, remembering her old training. Baekhyun smiled and said, "Not if you don't want it to." He shone a blue-ish light under the bird sculpture and Addie didn't feel a thing. Usually, that colored light would cause you to feel sad or mellow-ish, to distract targets. 

"Your turn" he taught her how to do it and Addie created a red one, being careful since red can either be blinding or cause anger. 
After a few seconds of being amazed by her own powers, she stopped & took a deep breath. "Wow.. I never thought I had that much power.." she looked at her hands, then noticed her bracelet dangling. She had accidentally frozen the 'A' charm, & it looked like a crystal from Addie's point of view. Her 2 mentors stayed still as they watched her smile fade away, her eyes starting to get glassy but she shook it off and faced them with a smile saying, "I'm fine.." The 2 snapped out of their gaze and Xiumin said, "It's getting late.. We should go.." he nudged Baekhyun to go while she said, "Good night oppa.. Thanks for the lessons.." They went out the room, giving one last look at their apprentice before closing the door. "Phew.. Well, that went well." said Baekhyun. Xiumin nodded and they went into Luhan's room.

"So what is it that you wanted to tell us?" asked Chen, sitting on Luhan's bed. "I'm waiting for Bacon & Baozi, they know a lot more than I do." "They sure are taking their time.." said Sehun. Luhan ruffled his hair and said, "You sleepy already?" Sehun shook his head, smiling to the older guy. "Aww.." said Baekhyun as he & Xiumin walked into the room. "Yah!! What took you so long?!" Chanyeol wrapped an arm around Baekhyun & ruffled his hair. "Mian.. Addie was getting into the lesson." said Xiumin. Everyone started looking at him & D.O. said "Go on.." Xiumin sighed heavily, Baekhyun sighed with him & they told them the entire story. "So you mean to tell me that the little girl we used to play with & protect, grew up to be your apprentice?!!" said Chen in disbelief. "It's a theory.. But it's also 99% possible.." replied Xiumin. "The one who said her name was.." paused Kris, "..Frosty.. Her dad.. I've seen him before, I think.." said Luhan, "but I've never seen the old headmaster's face before.." At that moment, the door opened, and Lloyd walked in. "You're supposed to be asleep.." said Suho. "Yeah.. But I can't sleep knowing a friend's in danger." Xiumin glanced at Luhan while Baekhyun said, "You'll know everything later, what's the deal with you and Addie anyway?!" Lloyd replied with sort of a serious tone, "The 4 of us had been friends for a long time, and she's like an older sister to me.. A sister to the 3 of us.." He paused for a while, turned to his mentor and then continued, "So what's the plan?"

Luhan took a deep breath and said, "For now, we keep an eye on Addie & protect her. We need more info. Try searching about that friend of hers.." "Lee Jae Wook.." said Xiumin, "Right.. & try to find out about her records & her dad the old headmaster. If she IS our Frosty, then she'll need to awaken her last power, AND her memories of us." Everyone nodded. "But DON'T let her find out about this.. We can tell the others a little later, right now it's only between the 13 of us. Including you, Lloyd" said Kris firmly. Lloyd nodded in agreement.

Baekhyun thought for a while & said,

"Maybe.." everyone turned to him,

"Maybe me & Xiumin hyung can 'interview'.. No, not interview.. I mean try asking her about her past.. Her family, her friends.. Yknow some of these might not be 'available' on the net.."

"You sure she's willing to open up to you?" asked Lay, which was replied by Xiumin,

"Trust us, we have a way of finding things out about her." with a determined smile. Everyone smiled back & Luhan said, "Okay.. Since that's settled, we now need to find out more about things she herself might not know of, especially on the one witch who probably started it all." "Wait, you don't mean.." Chen asked worriedly, even though each & every one of them, except for Lloyd, knew exactly who he meant. Luhan nodded and finished his sentence,

"Han So Bae.."

[A/N]
I know I know their powers aren't what they're supposed to be but hey I can't help but type it down  .. >  < 
I know here isn't supposed to be colored light and that Xiumin can't exactly make ice but it all seemed too cool in my head..
*i have a weird sense of imagination ==U*
Plus I'm still not good at making Korean names Щ(ºДºщ) 

I put a small HunHan & BaekYeol scene LOL xD
Thanks to everybody who've been reading to this chapter

So who exactly is Han So Bae? stay tuned for the coming chapters xD
Please tell your friends about this fic of mine and please keep supporting xD
Kamsahamnida~ I love you all xD