Chapter 6 ~ Exploration

Reunion [on hiatus]

They caught up to Mira and fast-walked while constantly shifting their heads,

looking left, then right, then left again to see if they could find anything, or anyone for help.

They saw trees with no leaves, dried and dying. Mira felt sad looking at the trees..

Addie gripped her little hand and mouthed the words, "It's gonna be okay.." to her.

Mira nodded, and took a deep breath.

Sam and Lloyd knew exactly what was going on and started saying things that would make the girls smile.

Addie joined in until Mira burst out laughing with water coming out of her eyes.

Addie smiled at the boys, & they smiled back..


Once they were only 5 feet away from the crystally slope,

they felt a sudden chill up their spine.

Addie glanced at Lloyd as he took a step closer to the slope, then another, then another.

They climbed the slope, avoiding the sharp spikes that stuck out of it's surface. 

Once they thought they were on top of the slope -since it was perfectly flat on top- they saw a sheet of metal with their school's logo carved on it.

Thinking it was the actual school's logo,

which was probably there because the crystal-like meteor crashed into the school,

Lloyd touched it in the centre and it separated into two parts causing a giant beam of light to burst out in the middle. 

The four looked at eachother, with the exact same crazy idea in their heads.

They held eachother's hands, walked into the beam of light, then disappeared from the deserted wasteland..

 

[A/N]

Thxx to everyone who've read this fanfic~!! Please subscribe and comment..

it'll be HIGHLY APPRECIATED .. >  <

I promise there'll be chapters containing EXO in a while~

i'll create and upload those chapters as soon as i possibly possibly POSSIBLY can!!!  >  <