Chapter 25 ~ Start of The Plan

Reunion [on hiatus]

                  ♢      ♢      ♢      ♢      ♢ 

"I thought I told you to bring me the boy.." a wicked female's voice said, causing Jae Wook to shake. It came from a tall dark figure sitting on a throne of sharp rocks sticking out of the ground. "The Legends, they were in the way.. And I had other plans for the girl-" he was cut off when he felt his head pound like crazy. The figure stood up revealing sharp claw-like nails, reaching for the boy kneeling on the floor. The hand wrapped itself on the boy's neck and his hands could no longer hold onto his head, causing him to feel pain all over his mind & body, stinging him from head to toe. He grunted and yelled in pain while the figure smirked & chuckled. The figure threw him back to the ground, where the pounding slowly minimized. "You may have your own plans for the girl, but you were ordered by ME & you should have done what I told you to do." The figure sat back on her throne while Jae Wook's killing intent grew stronger, especially after what the figure had done to him. He stood up and left the room, his eyes dark purple and empty. His hand formed into a fist and he hit the hard rocky wall, causing it to collapse.

"Just you wait Llyraxx.. I WILL find you.." 

                  ♢      ♢      ♢      ♢      ♢ 

*GASP* Addie shot up her bed, greeted by the morning sun. She was panting but not as hard as last time. She felt her face being wet, but this time, it wasn't because of her vision-ish dream. Instead, she remembered crying herself to sleep last night. She got out of bed and was once again greeted by Gladys. Her computer assistant didn't bother to ask her mistress on what happened since she knew it wasn't her business. All this time she would only comfort Addie whenever the little girl turned to her, but Addie was old enough to control her feelings now, especially when she has 12 & more people taking care of her this time.

Addie went into her bathroom, got herself washed & went out with her big sweater, tank-top inside, & shorts. Her blow-dried hair was in a ponytail with her grown bangs covering the upper left side of her face. She took her phone and like every morning, she checked for any mail coming from her dad. But this time, none. She sat on her bed, sighed and bit into a granola bar, when she heard a knock on the door leading next door. It whooshed open and Mira walked in with her 2 mentors. "Annyeong.." said Mira. Addie stood up, bowed and replied "Annyeong.." "Well you look pretty today~" teased Mira, sitting on the bed beside her. Addie smiled & playfully pushed her best friend's shoulder, "You don't look too bad yourself." Mira was wearing a tank-top & shorts too, only it was paired with a vest. "What!?" yelled Mira, causing Addie to laugh, "I'm kidding, I'm kidding.. You look great.." Mira pouted while Addie continued, "Hey, it's still early so I'm still slow on the compliments.." they laughed again until Tao asked, "*nervously clears throat* So Addie.. Where are Baekhyun & Xiumin ge?" She shrugged & simply answered, "Bu zhi dao.." 
"Probably having extra breakfast since they've restocked," joked Kris. Addie laughed while Mira just smiled looking at her best friend. Tao nudged his apprentice on the shoulder and Mira said, "Hey Addie, you wanna see a neat trick?" She jumped from the bed and did a somersault in matrix mode, landing on the soft carpeted bedroom floor. "Whoa!! Daebak!!" Addie clapped her hands in awe and hugged Mira. "Cupid can't breathe!! Cupid can't breathe!!!!" exclaimed Mira, again, with her aegyo. "Since when were you cupid?!!" asked Addie, still laughing, "Since this morning, pabo!!" "Who you calling pabo?!!" Mira ran into her room, Addie jogging behind her, she jumped on her bed while the taller girl tried catching her. "Charlotte!!" yelled Addie. Mira just laughed until Addie got up the bed and caught her best friend. They went down with a thud on the bouncy bed and laughed, Kris & Tao had already been laughing since Mira started saying 'pabo'. 

Xiumin & Baekhyun went into the room, seeing Addie laughing and looking so happy, Baekhyun curiously asked, "Um.. Did we miss something?" Addie looked up and her wide smile slowly faded into an awkward one when she saw Xiumin. Mira noticed and broke the awkwardness, "Ani, ani.. I just called her pabo and she-" "Yah!!" interrupted Addie and she chased her friend back to her room. Now Mira again got up the bed and this time Addie followed. Baekhyun & Xiumin were already laughing with the other 2 boys. Addie yelled out, "Get over here short-stuff!!" Mira chased her back in response, "I'm not short-stuff!!" She tried tickling Addie on the hips, making the taller one move back everytime she tries to 'attack' her. Addie didn't realize Xiumin was right behind her so her back bumped into him. Xiumin held her on the shoulders so they wouldn't fall back & she hadn't know who it was behind her. She looked up and their eyes met. Addie blushed and directly looked back down. Mira cleared and Addie snapped back into reality. "Yeoja!!" she chased Mira once again, running out & into the mainroom where the others were using the computers. Baekhyun Tao & Kris all gave Xiumin the teasing look as the 2 girls ran out the room. Xiumin just smiled & slightly blushed. 
"Get back here!!" yelled Addie from across the table. "I don't wanna~" Mira yelled back. She then hovered in the air making Addie almost scream out "Uuurggghhh!! Yeoojaaaa!!!" The 4 mentors went out of Mira's room to continue enjoying the show. Xiumin laughed as he watched his mentor helplessly yelled at her best friend with a cute face. Everyone else came ot of their rooms and watched as well. Mira was surprised when she saw everybody coming out, which made an opening for Addie. She jumped, grabbed her friend's leg and pulled her down. "Gotcha~" Addie said with some aegyo. The 2 of them laughed as the Legends glanced at each other. Luhan gestured Lloyd to distract Addie, since he was currently the only apprentice who knew of the plan. "Hey Addie, come with me." Lloyd walked towards the gigantic door. "Where to?" Addie asked. "You'll see.. Now hurry up!! We're gonna miss the bus!!" exclaimed Lloyd. "Where the heck are we going to the point where we need to ride a bus??!!" she shut the door behind her. Xiumin gave Luhan a look that says 'daheck?!!' Luhan laughed a bit and said, "Just trust us." The rest of the apprentices got confused. Suho then said, "Everybody grab a chair and sit down." and they did so.

 

[A/N]

Update~!! xD

13 beautiful subscribers~ *twirls around like an idiot* 

Thanks for all the support you've given me these past TWENTY FIVE chapters xD

Keep the comments coming~ They inspire me to write more & better stories xD

Oh and if any of you hadn't known, I'm starting my second story which hopefully will be a one-shot 

Yes, I said hopefully since the story's pretty long.

Here is the link to my second fanfic. I haven't published it yet but there's the foreword xP

Once again, THANK YOU to my beautiful readers

Don't forget to share it with you're friends~ Kamsahamnidaaa

*90 degree bow*

 

*Credit to Google for the pic. Another expression of Jae Wook's that i imagined while I was writing >  <