Chapter 19 ~ Sensing Danger

Reunion [on hiatus]

The scent of fresh flowers filled the air as Mira, Tao & Kris entered the florist near the park. Mira skipped around the shop with enthusiasm like a kid in a candy store. The 2 mentors couldn't help but laugh at the cute, childish expressions Mira made as she moved from pot to pot, observing different flowers in each one. Even the saleswoman looked like she was fond of her. The lady didn't look a year over 19 so Mira asked, "Unnie.. Do you sell any yellow roses?" The lady replied with a smile, "Yes, we do.. And let me guess, it's for the festival isn't it?!" Mira gave a surprised look and said, "How'd you know?.." The lady chuckled and said, "Well the festival IS around the corner & I've never exactly seen you before around here. Yellow roses symbolize friendship so that would mean you're buying these for your friends, am I right?" Mira smiled and said, "Yupp.. Hha.." her reply made her mentors a little surprised, she hadn't said anything about giving awayy flowers in the festival before. Mira noticed their confusion and gave them a wink. "Ne, unnie.. Can I get 2 big bouquets of them please?.." "Of course sweetie.." the saleswoman wrapped up a dozen yellow roses in each bouquet and handed them to Kris & Tao to carry. Mira payed her and with that, they left the store. The lady watched them walk back to the main building through her window. She had a smile on her face as she watched Mira had fun talking to the 2 boys who were 2x the little girl's height. 

Her smile disappeared as she heard the sound of footsteps behind her. She took the flower trimmer on her desk and yelled out, "Who's there?!" A shadowy figure appeared at the back of the store & a male voice said, "That was her? She's changed since the last time we saw each other.." The lady replied, "That voice.. What do you want from me this time?.." She put the large scissors down and covered the glass windows. The voice said again, "Not much.. All I want YOU to do is to keep on being nice to her.. And act like you like her." She scoffed, "I don't need to pretend.." she looked out the window again to see if Mira was still there, with worried looking eyes. "Good then.." said the voice again, "That only makes my task easier, I don't have to nag you like I did the last time-" "Wait.. What are you planning to do with HER?" she exclaimed. "Would you just relax for like 5 minutes?!!" yelled the voice, which caused her to jump. "First of all, I'm technically your superior, despite our age, so YOU listen to ME. And second, I'm only using her to get her friend." She listened and curiously asked, "There's something else you want me to do isn't there?.." 
"I'm surprised, you're even smarter than the last time I recruited you." 
"Whatever!! So what do you want me to do!?" "Be their friend, someone they can trust. I've got a bone to pick with that so-called best friend of hers.." 
The flowers around him withered and the lady yelled out "Yah!! You're killing them!!" she restored the flowers to their original beauty while the figure just laughed evilly. He disappeared and she murmured to herself, "What have I done to get involved in this?.."


TEAM SAM & LLOYD
"Sam!! Kai!! Over here!!" Chanyeol waved to the 2 boys as he reached where Lloyd, Luhan & Suho were sitting. "Of all places.." Sam panted, "Why this cafe?!!" "Cause I was craving for a frappuccino." replied Lloyd, like a boss (xD), "3 blocks away from our dorm.." he panted again, "..for a frappe?!!" Lloyd nodded. Sam sighed and sat down, sitting opposite of his best friend. Lloyd asked them, "So you guys got plans for the show already?" Kai, who had already sorted out his breathing, said, "Yeah.." then they explained their strategy for their show. Luhan, Lloyd & Suho kept glancing at each other, liking the ideas Sam's Team had come up with. The 6 of them discussed a little while longer and finally finished their strategy for the act. 
They walked back to their dorm, which made Sam complain the entire journey since it was streaking hot & he hadn't known how to properly teleport. Kai already teleported and was too lazy to go back. 
They walked past a flower store and Lloyd had a feeling that someone was watching them. He asked Luhan if he sensed it too and he nodded. They didn't want anyone to worry they decided to keep it to themselves & discuss on it on a later time with all the others. And Lloyd prayed that everything would be alright..


ADDIE'S TEAM
Addie sat on the floor with her back against the wall, breathing heavily after 3 hours of training. The idea was to focus her inner energy and let it flow out creating both light & ice since the basics were all the same. 
Baekhyun handed her the bottled water and she drank about a third of it, if not half. 
She stood back up but was pulled back by her 2 'brothers' "Nope!! Stay!! You need to rest, you've been working too hard even before we started training.." Xiumin said, Baekhyun stared at the older guy, confused, Xiumin noticed and sighed, "The researching.. The idea planning.." Then Baekhyun remembered & scratched his head, letting Addie laugh at the both of them. "Thanks.. But I really REALLY wanna continue practicin-" "Yah!! We said no!!" said Xiumin, almost lecturing. Addie lied back on the wall and made a blown face, causing both the boys to pinch her cheeks. "Yah!! Why'd you do that for?!!" Baekhyun answered, "One, to punish you for disobeying us.. And two," he glanced at Xiumin, "To show how much we mean it when we say 'YOU'RE SO CUTE!!'" both boys did cute aegyo & Addie's face turned red, she directly covered her face with her hair, tried sorting out her breathing and yelled, "I ain't cute..!" and murmured to herself, "nobody ever said I was cute.." and sunk her face in between her legs & chest. The boys heard her murmur but didn't want to let her know they did so they decided to try cheering her up. Baekhyun used the control panel in the practice room and teleported them to a small island. Addie hadn't noticed so Xiumin crept behind her since there's no longer a wall. Baekhyun came over and they planned on surprising her. Baekhyun counted with his fingers & Xiumin carried Addie on her waist, causing her to squeal and her face to turn even more red. While she was in mid-air, Baekhyun joined in and she ended up being hugged by both of them, Baekhyun on the right & Xiumin on the left. Addie burst out laughing and they ended up playing on the beach. 

Baekhyun ran somewhere a little farther from where Addie was & called the other EXO members to come & bring her friends after training. After the call, he could see Addie running away from Xiumin who's got a snowball in his hand. Xiumin threw it but missed, causing Addie to and slow her pace. Xiumin sped up, wrapped his arms around her waist and carried her causing her to squeal & laugh, she blushed a little bit when she squealed. Baekhyun wanted to join in so he ran to their direction. "Yah!! Let me join!!" he yelled. The instant he was in front of Addie, he lifted her up, bride-style, causing her to blush yet AGAIN, and carried her to the shore with Xiumin running behind, dropped her - semi-gently - to the water causing a giant splash. She splashed him back right after she came to her senses and they played until the other 3 teams came. At first Mira teased the 3 wet people since she knew Addie looked up to those two, then Addie splashed some water on Mira's face and they had a water fight. Baekhyun had told the others to bring lots of balloons so they all had a water-balloon fight as well. Suho & Lloyd, who've trained better than the others thanks to his telepathic powers, bent some water and threw waterballs at everyone. 
They started dry on the side of the beach & end up all soaked in the water.

They all had fun until they noticed the sun starting to set. They made a fire and some members brought some food, drinks & a guitar as if everything was readily planned, which it was by the caring & fun brothers Baekhyun & Xiumin. They watched the beautiful sunset, sang songs by the campfire and best of all, to Addie & Xiumin, had dinner with smores for dessert. xD

"You guys.. This was such a fun day.." Addie sighed sitting between her brothers and her best friend on the left. "Yeah.. We haven't had this much fun since the last school year started." said Mira, taking a nibble of her warm roasted marshmallow. Addie pinched her best friend's cheek as she saw her cuteness, which was responded by Mira's aegyo-ish yell, "Yah!!" she cutely rubbed it and tried pinching Addie's, who blocked by blowing her cheeks. Instead, she was surprised when her 2 mentors poked both of her cheeks & she blushed as the 2 older boys ran away & did a low-five (Like Kai & Sehun's in Twinkle - TaeTiSeo) Addie stood up and chased after them yelling "YAH!! OPPA" while everyone else laughed & continued talking near the warm campfire.

In a distance, leaning on a palm tree, someone was watching them. "Enjoy that happiness while you still can, Llyraxx." he scoffed & walked into the forest of trees and disappeared..

Addie tilted her head & looked at a slanted palm tree less than 50 meters from her.. "Whatcha looking at?" asked Sam, positioning his eyes to where Addie was staring, "Huh, What?!!" She turned to face Sam, "Oh.. Nothing.. I just spaced out is all.." Sam let out a simple, "Hm'kay.." And they started packing their things to go back to base. Kai & Sam teleported them back home & they went to sleep after doing some chores *and yes, they do chores*. Addie laid flat on her bed and sighed, "What a day.." she remembered everything that's happened, from her awkwardness with her mentors to the time they wished her good night. She smiled for a while & then fell fast asleep.


[A/N]
Who could the mysterious guy be?!.. Hha xD
Aaaaaaaaa mianhamnida if the story gets weirder every chapter Щ(ºДºщ) 
Thxx for still reading & please stay tuned people~ 
I'm planning to add another OC for the antagonist but I'm waiting for what you guys think.. Maybe you guys can recommend somebody to be the bad guy .. >  < 
Please do comment xD
& Don't forget to click on the subscribe button~
Kamsahamnida xDD