Chapter 3 ~ Comrades

Reunion [on hiatus]

Okay now back to the present, 

Mira was running over to where Addie was when suddenly Samuel Allan Scottson appeared between them,

causing Mira to break in her heels, good thing they weren't actually broken and that she didn't fall or crash into him.

Addie peered over his shoulder and said, "Do ya HAVE to make such a surprising appearance?"

"C'mon, I'm not who you guys call Sam if I don't surprise people"

he replied with a smirk, hands in the pockets of his baggy cameos. He wore an earring on his left ear with a model of a Phoenix,

and another on his right with the model of a triangle & sphere inside.

Not far behind, was his best friend slash Straight-A Student Council President, Lloyd Thorne.

He, on the other hand, wore jeans with it's length down to his shoes. He wore a necklace with charms

in the model of 6 circles surrounding a bigger circle in the middle & a mechanical drop of water.

He's not what you'd call nerd-ish.. In fact, he's probably the most popular guy in school. And not only is he smart, responsible & trustworthy,

he's also talented in a lot of things like playing musical instruments, art, doing sports, and stuff like that.. 

"Dude!! Don't just run off like that!!" shouted Lloyd to Sam.

"Sorry man, guess I was too fired up.." replied Sam while scratching the back of his head.

Lloyd let out a loud sigh, then said "Sorry about that girls, you know how he is.." "Heck yeah!! We've been friends for years now,"

replied Addie while laughing, everyone else laughed with her. Then she added,

"You guys going anywhere this Saturday? I mean tomorrow?"

"Why? You got plans for us?" asked Mira.

"Well I was hoping if we could go to the park, or maybe the mall.. Or something, anything..

I mean it's been ages since we last hung out together. Yknow the four of us.." answered Addie, making a blown face.

"Oh yeah.. Umm.. Hey!! I heard there'll be a lot of stars coming out tonight.. Wanna go camping?!!" said Mira,

looking at the three's faces with anticipation.

Sam said, "Good idea!! Been a while since I last used my sleeping bag, or my tent, or my canteen, or my lantern, or my-"

"Okay, we get it!! You miss camping!!" teased Lloyd,

"Hm.. I say we camp for 4 days and 3 nights starting tonight,

to celebrate us finishing the final exams with satisfied results." he continued with a smile on his face.

"And to celebrate the start of our 6-month vacation." added Sam, who was so into the school holidays.

Everyone laughed.

                                                                                                   ♢      ♢      ♢      ♢      ♢