Chapter 10 ~ Powers (Part 2) + I AM Wrap up~

Reunion [on hiatus]

"So that would make my power.. Ice.. Right?.." said Addie. Data smiled and nodded. Addie's eyes shone with joy. Then, Reg added, "Wait!! Does anybody else notice Addie's second power?.." Addie turned to face Reg, giving a confused look, and asked, "Isn't it almost impossible for someone to own TWO powers?!! I mean that's what got into my head in the warp.." "Well, technically, it is.. It actually depends on the people who own them.. Like you and Mira.. You guys are probably special & so is Data. Though she only has the power to heal, it's extremely rare." Lloyd explained with enthusiasm, Data blushed as Addie gave her a teasing look.

Then Mira cut them of, "Wait.. What was that?!!" Lloyd repeated, "People who are special can get either a rare ability or 2 at onc-" "No!! The- before that!!" "Oh.. You have two powers too Mira.. I thought you knew that already.." "How could I have known if I didn't even know Addie's?!!" Mira blurted out, making everyone laugh. Mira sighed, rubbed her neck and said, "L-Let's just get back to me later.. So what was Addie's second power?.." Reg continued, "Well.. Let's see.. Does anybody else notice how Addie's eyes shine? Especially when she's in a good mood?!" Everyone exchanged glances and smiled, except for Addie who was, again, confused..

Mira guessed, "If it has a connection to shining..  I'd say her second power's.." "Light?!!" Addie exclaimed. Reg gave Mira a high five, and Mira did the same to Addie, who then laughed. "So then, what about my best friend here?.." Addie asked. Data then passed the rest of the hot chocolate to the others and said, "Mira's seriously punctual.. Isn't she?.." winking at Addie, who already knows the answer. She gave her little friend a look and Mira stayed quiet for a bit.. Then she said, "Is my power.. Time..?" Addie directly gave her a hug with a wide smile on her face, then added, "And the other?.."

 

[A/N]

Okay so my friend alymagnaelove97 wants me to update about I AM..

i'm sorry if i don't write too much since i don't remember too much either >  <

but what i do remember : 

- the members of SM are asked how they're different from their "previous lives" and they said that they've changed.. 

Taeyeon said when she was around her friends, they noticed that Taeyeon's different from Kim Taeyeon

Tiffany stated that Stephanie/Hwang Miyoung was like a caterpillar/cocoon while SNSD's Tiffany was a Butterfly

 

- throughout the movie they cut parts of the interviews and mix them with videos of them from auditioning, training to debut

there were so freaking many scenes where the "audience" (us who were watching the movie) burst out laughing. Especially when Key was having his interview and Taemin & Minho played a PS game in the background. they were playing a soccer kind of game and Jonghyun was all like "SHOOT!! SHOOT!!" 

- when they were asked on the experience each group had together (if i remember correctly..) 

Suju's Shindong mentioned that they're bond got even stronger and they got even closer after the accident they had and Kyuhyun being hospitalized.

Sulli said that she used to always cry since she's the slowest to follow while training with f(x). she feels as if she's the one slowing down the other members & she doesn't like the feeling.

Yunho said that after the breakup, he & Changmin were nervous on their debut. they had no idea on what they should do if they lose their fans. but ever since being a duo, they got closer and understand eachother better now.

Kangta said that he wants to be with all the newbies to watch them improve and be there to help them whenever he can.

Everyone also wondered what i would be like to be BoA, to be full of charisma like that. they all look up to her.

 

There were scenes of the members crying on their debut day. after performing and going backstage, they were surprised by their parents' visit. a lot of them cried and Jessica whom before the performance said she wasn't nervous at all, cried a lot when she went backstage.

SHINee at first didn't cry when they saw their families, they were all smiles. but when they got back into their dressing room, Jonghyun sent a video message to his mom saying he loves amd misses her. He sobbed while saying this and ended up turning away from the camera with Onew hugging him and the other members comforting him. 

Ryeowook on the other hand was the only member in Super Junior who didn't cry after performing. He said he cried afterwards in the bahroom since he felt that the other members had waited years for this day to come while he had only joined for 2 months. He felt he didn't have the right to share the moment with all the others. In the interview he wept and Sungmin (I think) came from behind the camera and wiped his tears (LOL)

What made me scream like an idiot the most was when the credits came in and in the end..

the credits were on the right while extra behind the scenes of SMTOWN leaving Madison Square Garden were on the left. when the videos were done, the word "And" appeared after.. then..

A PRACTICE VIDEO OF EXO'S MAMA IN THE CLOUD ROOM APPEARED~!!! ALL 12 MEMBERS WERE IN THERE~!! xDD

i'm not gonna lie, i screamed like a freaking idiot >//<

The credits came in with the OST Dear My Family btw.. >  <

 

that's all i remember so far TT^TT

I'M SORRYYYY!!! i wish i could tell you more

~~~~~~TT^TT~~~~~~~~

so that's it from me~ i'm doing a double update soon (probably tomorrow) so stay tuned to this story xD

Don't forget to comment & subscribe xD and spread this chapter to your friends xP

i want to thank alymagnaelove97 & yunachan for commenting >  <

and i also wanna thank my awesome subscribers xD

I LOVE YOU GUYS~!! xDD