Just Another Day

A Story Of Two Brothers
-Seunghyun pov-

It’s already 1 am and I can’t sleep. I drank two bottles of beers and took some drugs, which help me with my stress problem.

“Hyung, are you doing it again?” Taemin asked as he entered my room.

I was sitting on the windows eave, smiling and ignoring him as I looked at the playground below me.

“Hyung, please answer me.”

“Whatever you do, please don’t be like me.” I sighed.

“Please stop,” He approached me, “I don’t want you to do this anymore.”

“Just let me be like this.”

“But I-”

“Just let me be,” I patted his head, “Just don’t be like me.”

Taemin sighed. I know he must be disappointed in me. I’m truly sorry. Only these things can relieve me.

“I don’t wanna see you like this cause I love you.”

I drank my beer and smiled, “It’s already late. You should go to bed.”

“Okay.” He sighed and walked to the door.

-End-

-Taemin pov-

I went to the toilet to take care of my business while my hyung waited for me outside. Suddenly I heard some familiar noises outside.

I was startled when Seunghyun hyung was drag inside by Jaebom.

“Hyung.” I muttered.

“Come and join your stupid brother.” Yoochun pushed me.

“Guess our surprise for today,” Jiyong showed us a medium size box, “It’s make-up.”

“Make-up?” I said confused.

Ryeowook slammed Hyun hyung to the wall and clamped his face. Jiyong grinned as he opened the box. He took out a red lipstick and put it on hyung’s lips messily. Then he put a pink eye shadow on hyung’s eyelids and finally some pink blushers.

“Aww, you look like a pretty stupid clown.” Jiyong pushed his head playfully.

Seunghyun hyung was about to move when suddenly Ryeowook slammed him hard.

“Don’t think of washing it up stupid,” He smirked, “But if you still want to wash it then I’ll give you two options. One, we beat you up and two we beat you up. So which one?”

He didn’t say anything and lowered his head.

“Now it’s the stupid little brother’s turn.” Jiyong turned to face me.

Yoochun clamped my face until Jiyong done. He did the same to me.

“A perfect clown brothers.” Jiyong grinned.

Seunghyun hyung looked at me, “Please let him wash that off.”

“If he do that then he’ll get the same options like you,” Ryeowook wrapped his arm around his shoulder, “Now let’s go outside and show those people your pretty faces.”

The both of us were pushed outside the toilet. Ryeowook and the others stood behind us. People looked at us and laughed their heart out. Some took pictures of us with their phones and some praised us in a sarcastic way.

We lowered our head and waited until they stop. Not long after that, the bell rang. Everyone went to class except for the six of us.

“You guys are so damn famous. I envy ya.” Jaebom shoved Seunghyun hyung, causing him to fell on the floor.

The four of them then left, leaving the both of us alone. I help my hyung up and tidied his uniform.

“Let’s wash up.” He smiled and went to the toilet.

I nodded and followed him.

-End-

-Seunghyun pov-

I went to class after that. I was 10 minutes late.

“You’re late again Mr. Choi.” Miss Kim sighed.

“I’m sorry.” I bowed.

Miss Kim motioned me to go. I walked to my seat and heard some giggles. I glanced at Ryeowook and saw him smirking as he folded his arms. Yoochun looked at me and cracked his knuckles.

I lowered my head and settled down. After 3 and half hours, the recess bell finally rang.

“Where’s your make-up? Don’t you think you look gorgeous with it?” A girl insulted as she approached me.

I didn’t say anything and keep my heads low.

“What a weirdo.” She walked away.

Suddenly Ryeowook yanked my hair, “Looks like you really need a work out.” He pulled me by the hair and dragged me to the rooftop.

He shoved me to the ground and clamped my face.

“Here comes the little bro.” Jiyong shoved Taemin to the ground.

I begged, “Let him go and beat me instead.”

“Sorry but no can’t do,” Ryeowook smirked, “Let’s get started.”

Yoochun grabbed Taemin’s collar and punched him on the face. He yanked his hair, slapped him and slammed him to the wall.

Ryeowook slapped my face several times and kicked my stomach. Jiyong and Jaebom didn’t do anything. They only watched us. Yoochun then threw Taemin at me. I quickly covered Taemin as they kicked us several times.

Ryeowook pulled my hair and threw me aside.

“Please stop.” I whimpered.

“What? What did you say?” Ryeowook neared his ear to me.

“Please stop.”

“Stop huh?” He smirked, “We’ll let you go this time.” He slapped my face lightly.

He stood up and motioned the others.

“See ya later.” Jiyong waved at me.

I looked at Taemin who was panting not far from me. I quickly stood up and went to his side.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“I’m fine.” He nodded and slowly sat up.

“I’m sorry, if it wasn’t for me, they wouldn’t beat us.”

Taemin didn’t say anything. He slowly leaned forward and hugged me. I didn’t say anything after that either. Honestly, I was speechless. I didn’t know what more to say.

Luckily, we didn’t have any serious injuries. Those guys rarely beat us up. Even if they do, they never do it seriously like most bullies do. From what I heard, those guys didn’t enjoyed fighting.

“Taemin,” I shook his back, “Recess almost over.”

“You’re going? Can we ditch school instead?”

“Why?”

“I just don’t feel like studying. Can we ditch?”

I sighed, “Okay, just this once.”

I went to class to get my bag. Good thing those guys aren’t here yet. I quickly walked outside and headed to the entrance where Taemin waited for me.

We walked out of school safely. We headed to the bakery shop since we don’t know where else to go to.

“You boys are early today.” Mr. Jung asked.

“Yeah,” I smiled, “They let us went home early. We thought of going here since it’s our work day today.”

“Oh my, are you okay?” He examined the bruise on Taemin's cheek.

“I’m okay. Just a little accident.” Taemin grinned.

He sighed, “Be careful next time. Kids these days are very naughty.”

Mr. Jung is the only person who treats us differently. He’s a kind and generous middle age man. He didn’t know about everything that happened to us because we never told him. In fact, we didn’t want him to know about it nor involve in it.

Having him as a boss is enough for the both of us. He sometimes treated us like his own sons. We love it if he does that cause it makes us feel cared and loved.

Yeah, only this bakery shop makes us feel safe and comfy.

-End-