Staying With The Parks

A Story Of Two Brothers

-Bom pov-

 

I brought Taemin and Seunghyun to our place. They refused at first but I didn’t care. After hearing their story about the kick out thingy really makes my blood boil. I wanted to meet that Mr. Jang but Seunghyun told me to let it go.

 

“Noona, what happened?” Minho asked as he opened the door for us.

 

“They were kicked out and beat up.” I explained.

 

“What?”

 

“I’ll explain the rest later.”

 

I lead the two brothers inside. I asked them to settle down in the living room. My dad was surprised seeing them all wet and bruised.

 

“What happened?” He asked.

 

“Oh my god, what happened?” Mom suddenly interrupted as she examined their faces, “My poor boys. Who did this to you?”

 

I smiled seeing mom pampering them. Minho brought a first aid kit and started to treat them.

 

“You two can sleep in the guest room. I’ll prepare them for you.” Mom smiled and walked out.

 

After Minho done treating them, I motioned Seunghyun to follow me. We went to the kitchen to have some talk. I stopped in front of him and folded my arms. He looked at me with his sharp but sad eyes.

 

I sighed, “What now?”

 

“I,” He lowered his head, “I don’t know.”

 

I cupped his face. He looked up at me with blushing cheeks. I slowly leaned forward and kissed his forehead.

 

“I’m always here for you.” I whispered softly.

 

He smiled faintly; cheeks red as a tomato. I chuckled seeing him blushing.

 

“Come on.” I held his hand and walked upstairs to the guest room.

 

Taemin was already inside, sitting on the single bed located near the windows. Dad helped carry their bags inside and placed them on the floor.

 

“You two should take a shower first and then join us for dinner.” Dad said as he patted Taemin’s shoulder. 

 

“Thank you Mr. Park.” Seunghyun bowed.

 

Mom, dad and Minho left after that. I was about to leave too when suddenly Seunghyun grabbed my wrist. I turned my face to look at him.

 

“Thank you.” He bit his lips.

 

I caressed his cheek, “You’re welcome. Go and take a shower a now. I’ll call you when dinner’s ready.”

 

-End-

 

-Seunghyun pov-

 

After shower, we went downstairs to the kitchen. Bom’s house is very nice and big. Her parents are also nice. It’s been a long time since we felt the love and care of a mother and a father. For the first time, we felt that we’re having a family again.

 

“Hey.” Bom dragged me and Taemin, “Dinner is ready.”

 

I sat on the right side next to her while Taemin sat on the left side. She was feeding him while she ate her dinner at the same time. The scene makes my heart warm.

 

“Hyung, eat your food.” Minho poked my cheek.

 

I smiled and shoved a spoonful of rice into my mouth. The food was great; the atmosphere was warm and comfortable which I hope would last forever.

 

-End-