Lesson Time

A Story Of Two Brothers
-Seunghyun pov-

We’ve waited for Minho for about 10 minutes. I wonder what took him so long.

“Hyung,” Taemin called out, “Why do you smell like eggs?” He sniffed my jacket.

“Ermm, it’s nothing.” I cleared my throat.

“They did this to you like they always do every year.”

“I’m okay now Taemin. Don’t worry.”

“Hey guys, sorry to keep you waiting.” Minho finally came with a big box.

“It’s about time.” Bom said.

“I’ve brought someone along.”

I looked at the person beside him. It was Mr. Jung.

“Mr. Jung,” I smiled.

“Mr. Jung? He’s here?” Taemin asked.

Mr. Jung approached us and sat on the bed, “Yes, it’s me Taemin. I’m sorry. This is my entire fault. If only I accompanied him none of this would happen.” He sighed.

“No Mr. Jung. Don’t blame yourself. Things happen you know? Beside, I’m okay now.”

“Yeah,” I patted his shoulder, “Don’t blame yourself Mr. Jung.”

“Oh yeah, where do you guys meet?” Bom asked Minho.

“I bought this cake at Mr. Jung bakery shop where Taemin and Seunghyun hyung worked. He told me about one of his worker who involved in an accident. I ask who it was and he told me it was Taemin,” He scratched his head, “So I told him that I knew them and ask him to come along.”

Mr. Jung smiled, “Thanks to your friend here that I’ve got a chance to visit you.”

“Thanks guys.” Taemin smiled.

“Okay,” Bom clapped her hands, “Now that everyone’s here, let’s get the party started.”

-End-

-Bom pov-

After the birthday celebration, all of us went home. Minho and I walked Seunghyun home cause we’re afraid that something might happen to him.

“Seriously guys, you don’t have to walk me home.” He sighed.

I insisted, “We’re doing this just to keep you safe. Who knows something bad might happen to you.”

“Okay- okay. Thanks for the concern anyway.”

After we’re arrived at his apartment playground, a group of boys that consisted of three people, walked towards us. So these are the second bullies huh?

“Hey there pretty, I’m Chansung, my man here is Eli and Soohyun. What’s your name?”

I smirked, “I’m not interested to know your names but thanks for the intro. I’m Bom and this is my brother, Minho,” I raised my brow, “I heard you guys like to bully our friend here.”

Soohyun chuckled, “Yeah so what are you gonna do about it?”

I approached them but Seunghyun quickly pulled my arm and signaled me to ignore them.

“You’re such a coward dude,” Eli pushed his head, “You ask a girl to protect you?”

“Watch it.” Minho pushed Eli’s hand.

“So you’ve got a girl and a kid as your bodyguards. How scary.”

“Just what is wrong with you guys? Leave him alone.” I hissed.

“Guys, please. Just leave them alone. Both of you can go home now.’ Seunghyun said.

“There’s no way we’re going to leave you with these punks.”

“Just go home with your twerp Barbie and leave your friend with us. We’ll take good care of him.” Chansung said.

I signaled Minho to bring Seunghyun to the elevator while I teach these punks some lesson.

“Woohoo, this gonna be fun,” Soohyun winked, “You want me baby?” He caressed my hair.

I swiftly grabbed his hand and twisted it. I pushed him to the ground as he yelped in pain. I looked at the others, motioning them to come forwards.

“Playing rough huh?” Eli smirked as he approached me, “Just who the hell do you think you are?”

Before he could even touched me, I tripped him without him noticing, causing him to fell on his face.

“Damn my face.”

“You want some more? How about you big boy?” I glared at Chansung.

“Let’s go guys, we’ll settle this next time.”

“Stay out and don’t you punks dare to mess with Seunghyun again.”

I headed to the elevator where Minho and Seunghyun waited for me. Minho grinned at me, satisfied with my action and as for Hyun; he keeps on shaking his head and sighed.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“You don’t have to do that.”

“Of course I do. Now you can go to your place safe and sound.”

He smiled, “Okay, thanks and good night.”

-End-

*the link for this fic, winglin.net/fanfic/AnticSuju51304*