An Escape Attempt

A Story Of Two Brothers

 

-Seunghyun pov-

 

I tried to opened wide my eyes but can’t. 15 minutes ago, the guy called Jonghyun and Seugri untied us. Seungri dragged me elsewhere while Jonghyun stayed with Taemin.

 

“Ugh!”

 

I yelped and whimpered in pain when Seungri shoved me, making me lose my balance and hits the floor really hard. He got on top of me and started throwing punches on my face.

 

I could feel my cheeks swelling and blood trickling from my mouth. He then lifted me up by the collar, dragging me lazily to the nearest wall. Slamming my body as hard as possible on it, he took out a knife from his pocket. My heart beats faster and faster at the sight of it. He ripped my upper cloth with it and cut my skin slowly… and painfully…

 

“Sto-stop!” I hissed.

 

He eventually stopped. He smiled and brought the knife on my neck. I closed my eyes, afraid of what’s going to happen next.

 

I bit my lips till it bleed cause Seungri was cutting the skin of my neck with the knife sharp tip. I felt like I wanna die now… why can’t he just kill me? Why?

 

“UGH!”

 

My eyes popped open upon hearing Taemin’s painful scream. With all my might, I successfully pushed Seungri aside and made an effort to aid Taemin. But it was a failure… Seungri grabbed me by the hair and pushed me, causing my head to come in contact with a metal pipe.

 

I went unconscious after that and didn’t remember what happened. And when I woke up, I was tied back again with Taemin. I could feel the pain digging through every inch of my skin. I couldn’t move or even open my mouth to speak.

 

I then felt something, like the rope was loosening.

 

“I’ll… I’ll get us out of here hyung…” Taemin said, panting.

 

When the rope loosened, Taemin rolled me over so he could see me. His left eye was bruised, his lips bleed. Apart from that I didn’t see any wound on his neck or arm.

 

“What did he do to you?” He said softly.

 

I shook my head, gesturing me to help me up. He held me closer to his body, swinging my arm around his shoulder. We walked limply towards a door which we bet was an exit… and it was. We were already outside, trying our best to keep on moving.

 

“Escaping huh?”

 

We stopped on our track, turning to our right and saw Amber who was pointing a gun at us. I leaned closer to Taemin, whispering the word ‘split up’.  

 

He looked at me worriedly but nodded in agreement. As Amber lowered her gun and put away, I pushed Taemin lightly and told him to run. We run as fast as we could despite our limp legs. We run at a different direction so it’ll be difficult for them to find us.

 

Be careful Taemin…

 

-End-